Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2019 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: I may, tentatively, join and I would do so without a POAS date since I won't be tracking my June/July cycle. Having had surgery, the RE stated this cycle may be a bit "off" and could either run short or long. 🤦‍♀️ In any case, I will be present. 😉💙

2. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@Sams Mom: congratulations!!

3. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Kaohinani: so exciting to be back on it!

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Sams Mom: loving those lines! Congrats!

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@bhbee: Thank you! 💜 I agree ... it seems as though I have been away (and advised not to TTC) for an eternity at this point! 😂

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Whoop whooop you're back in the game!

@SamsMom: You know my emotions towards FRER, but I still love seeing it with that second line for you!

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Back in the game, yes, but it'll be like playing second string QB instead of being in the starting line-up. 😉🤣😂🤣😂
    Still pretty excited though! Thanks. 💛

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Just "because" this is a POAS board, I figured I'd pee on an OPK (my 1st in 6 mos) and share. 🤣 I am so pathetic as I am super-excited to start this process ALLLL over again. No surprise- Today's strip yielded "Low" LH levels BUT, I'm only on CD 6 so, honestly, that's awesome. I'm really hoping for a decent OV this month post surgery.

9. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Sams Mom: today's lines look great! i am so happy for you!

10. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Sams Mom: I was away for the weekend, OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! so happy for you!

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@maybebaby: @JennyLayneAZ: thank you ladies!

I have already puked, like what the hell!? I pulled once in my last pregnancy at about 25 weeks because I walked down the candle aisle at hobby lobby. 😭

12. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Sams Mom: I only puked once in my last pregnancy too, it was bizarre. Hopefully the m/s doesn't stick around for too long for you!!

So, a non-update from me...I don't think this cycle is going to be the one for us. DH has a prostate infection so, not a lot happening on that front at the moment. Dr said it was ok, but he was experiencing some pain from the infection. He said he's feeling better today, but I don't want to press the issue until we know he's ok. Thankfully he went in at the first sign of anything being wrong. They said a lot of men don't and it can get really bad... We're still on the lookout for fever, etc.

And a co-worker announced her (surprise!) pregnancy last week. I'm SO happy for them (husband works here too) but there are some pangs of jealousy of course. I would never let her/them see that, but I feel it for sure.

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

July POAS Board -

https://boards.hellobee.com/topic/july-2019-poas?replies=1#post-2888830

@Paranundrum: I just set up the July board. 😉 I figured that I would take some of the burden off of you as you (and Sam's Mom) have been so kind as to take over while I was on a POAS hiatus. Thank you!

14. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Were you near a candle this time around too?

@JennyLayneAZ: I'm sorry it's not looking great this cycle, but it's good that you caught the problem early on.

@Kaohinani: Thanks! I'm so glad you're back! We've been doing okay, but it's always better with you here.

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

☀ June 2019 POAS ☀

• 5/31 - JennyLayneAZ
    • 6/6 - fuzzypeaches
    • 6/9 - Maybebaby
    • 6/9 - CatchAFallingStar
    • 6/10 - paranundrum
    • 6/13 - Eebolleh
    • 6/20 - Yellowbeach
    • 6/24 - Sam's Mom
    • 6/26 - SweetCaroline

• TBD: Mrs. Panda, JennyLayneAZ
    • No POAS date:
    • Drop-In BFP: Grace and Joy

Good luck, ladies!

P.S. Thank you, @Paranundrum! I'm waiting for you to join the July board.

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Ok, this is my last Pregmate, I have more urine OSOMs, and holding onto a clearblue digital until later this week... Then I'm done.

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Looks fan-tabulous! 😉👍🥳

18. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I was hoping you’d post more today! Looks awesome!

19. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: These never get old coming from you

20. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: loving the progress!

21. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: such fantastic progression!

22. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: YAY YAY YAY!!! Looks great!

23. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: ahhh I keep checking just for this! Keep posting lol, need all the good news on this board! Did you tell DH yet?!

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Ok, I think it's a official.

11dpo/3w4d afternoon, short hold

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Yup, definitely official now that it is in print! 👍😁 Seeing "PREGNANT," must make it a bit more real. 😉

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: definitely does! But the semi regular puking the last couple days have been hell. Had to puke in my mouth on the elevator at work today when someone that bathed in white diamond got on with me.

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Early puking? Hmmm, 🤔 I'm thinking either you will be having:
    (1) a girl 👧 (* they say girls make for more morning sickness due to the higher estrogen levels)
    OR
    (2) twins! 😉😂
    Ohhhh, 😯 wait, maybe TWIN GIRLS! 👧👧
    Oh, my! 😳😱😱😱

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: well Sam told me right around ovulation I had a brother and sister baby in my belly. 😭

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Sam needs to make a prediction like that for me and not that I have a dinosaur (* the follicles) 🦖🦕 in my belly. (Remember that? 😁) I'd take boy/girl twins over reptiles any day. 🤣

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: 😂😂😂

Yeah, he was all about you having dinosaurs in you 🤣. If it comes up, I'll let you know 😉

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: love seeing it! Sorry about the morning sickness though.

32. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: That's so great to see, the days of squinting are behind you now!

33. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Sams Mom: official congrats! so great to see the digital. hoping the MS eases soon for you!

34. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Sams Mom:

35. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh my goodness!!! I haven't been on in a while and I'm so happy to see your good news!!!!

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: thank you! I'm still trying to fully process that it happened after forever and a day 😬

37. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Sams Mom: dang I missed a bunch! Congratulations!!

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Mrs.Panda: thank you lady!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee