4. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Eebolleh: yayyyy congrats!

5. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Eebolleh: congratulations!!!

6. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

I’m kind of wondering if I can keep doing this. The stress is so hard. I feel like I’m not enjoying the beautiful girls I already have. The only time I’m not stressed is the week of my period when there’s no chance of anything.

7. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Eebolleh: congrats girl!
    @CatchAFallingStar: yup. Sorry I’ve been MIA have been drowning myself in wine lol. It’s suvh a hard process

8. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Eebolleh: That's a beautiful 2nd line - congrats!!!

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

☀ June 2019 POAS ☀

• 5/31 - JennyLayneAZ
    • 6/6 - fuzzypeaches
    • 6/9 - Maybebaby
    • 6/9 - CatchAFallingStar
    • 6/10 - paranundrum
    • 6/13 - Eebolleh
    • 6/20 - Yellowbeach
    • 6/22 - Sam's Mom
    • 6/26 - SweetCaroline
    • 6/29 - JennyLayneAZ

• TBD: Mrs. Panda
    • No POAS date:
    • Drop-In BFP:

Good luck, ladies!

10. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Eebolleh: Congratulations!

@CatchAFallingStar: I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I don't have any advice, "take it easy" probably won't do it at this point. Do you think skipping a month would make it worse or better?

11. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Eebolleh: Congratulations!

12. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

I've been creeping on the board and silently cheering along, praying for babies for you all! Haven't logged in much, maintaining some distance as this is our first cycle TTC post loss.

Positive OPK yesterday. Going to try really hard to wait to test until AF is late.

13. KBee24

apple seed / 1 posts

Hi ladies,

I won’t be able to join until the July POAS group, as I’m only CD9 and typically have 32-34 day cycles. I’m rooting for all of you, though!!

14. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@KBee24: see you there!

15. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) with triplets 😳 🤦‍♀️

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm telling you, maybe you and Jessie can start a multiple board 😂

17. MsBAM

apricot / 265 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: oops yes I did! Sorry not June....POAS is July 6

18. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: yes!

@yellowbeach: stick babies stick!!! I need another multiples mama. Sending positive thoughts your way!

19. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Jessiemuller88: how ya feeling, mama?

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: my son grabbed my face last night, told me there was 1 then switched it to 2 babies in my tummy, that my OB (said by name because he was obsessed with doctors for 2 weeks after a bubble guppies episode) was going to take them out of me, and that Nana and Pa will come take care of him while that happens.

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So 3 days of blazing positive OPKs, tomorrow might be the first day of temp shift. So if O is today I'm looking at O, O-2, O-5, and hopefully O+1

22. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Sams Mom: that is amazing timing! How does your husband keep up? 🙊

23. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: wow! What an imagination! Maybe he is like his momma and can foresee what is in your near future 😜

@maybebaby: I’m actually feeling pretty good! Just a little queasy and tired. I cramp a lot but supposedly it’s normal with 2. Thanks for asking!

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I wanna be on the outside looking in for multiples 😂. I had a nearly 10 lb 39 week baby, with my luck I'll have 8-9 lb twins

25. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: wowzers! Yea I’m pretty terrified to be honest. My son was 8 pounds, so I hope the twins are at least 6.

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

☀ June 2019 POAS ☀

• 5/31 - JennyLayneAZ
    • 6/6 - fuzzypeaches
    • 6/9 - Maybebaby
    • 6/9 - CatchAFallingStar
    • 6/10 - paranundrum
    • 6/13 - Eebolleh
    • 6/20 - Yellowbeach
    • 6/24 - Sam's Mom
    • 6/26 - SweetCaroline
    • 6/29 - JennyLayneAZ

• TBD: Mrs. Panda
    • No POAS date:
    • Drop-In BFP:

Good luck, ladies!

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Had to update my POAS date, I am consistently ovulating in the CD 18-20 range over the last 3-4 cycles. Which yes, probably helps my egg quality, but also makes my FP feel like it's forever and a day long.

28. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: He knows!

29. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

Popping in to see how the ladies in waiting are doing. Rooting for you all!

30. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@maybebaby: That sounds so regal!
    No news from me. Still taking my meds, still no hope, still nothing exciting going on.

31. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Sams Mom: yeah I definitely will not be POAS on 6/29 anymore LOL you can take me off that day.

OK ladies, so I got my pregmate ovulation tests!! When do you all start using them? And I remember reading that most of you test a couple times a day, so....do you test at work? We have stalls....

32. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: I have ovulated early a couple of times so I do one a day once my period stops and once they are getting closer to peak twice a day. I usually do first thing in am but don't really follow the instructions...haha. And I use the little foil thing and make it a makeshift cup and pee directly into that, so I think you'll be fine to do it in a stall!

33. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@maybebaby: I love your confidence in me! 😂 lol I'll report back when I get to twice a day.

34. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

Got my day 3 lab results back today (which were required for Aetna to approve IUI next cycle). My FSH was 5.9 and E2 was 62. Do these numbers seem ok?

35. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

Just checking in to say hi and that I’m thinking of you all. I won’t get to POAS until mid July since my cycles are about 51-60 days long 😭 rooting for you all!!

36. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I know nothing, but fingers crossed for you!

@Mrs.Panda: Oh, what torture! I though 36 days was too long

37. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Looks like no triplets for me. It was a hail a Mary anyway. Today is 6dp5dt.

38. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@yellowbeach: oh no. I’m sorry girl I was looking for an update from you. What is next for you? When is your official beta?

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: boooooo!

On a total non POAS note, my husband called me at 2 AM shortly after arriving at his grandparents house to see if I think he should take our son to the ER or wait for the morning.

Apparently he will not put weight on his left leg at all, won't walk, screams when Tom helped him stand up, but fine when he was sitting. Wouldn't get up for chocolate, soda, or cartoons (had to try the most enticing things). He felt around on the leg, and it looks fine but he screams when he puts any pressure just below the knee.

I don't know if I'm a shit mom now or what, but I told him to wait until morning to see how he is, especially since he can sit and lie down without any pain. Waiting to hear any updates now this morning, but can't check my phone frequently because it's a clinic day.

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@fuzzypeaches: supposed to be tomorrow but I work 7a-7p and won’t be able to get it drawn. Will have to wait til Friday.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee