Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2019 POAS

1. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

2. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@yellowbeach: oh no! Thinking of you. That must have been beyond awful. This world is nuts. So scary. Sending you lots of hugs.

Oops! I didn’t think my other reply posted so I re-wrote it and then there it was. Whatever. Same sentiment.

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: I’m so sorry 😩

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Also, son of a bitch frer, that test was a false positive for my friend

5. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

BFN 8DPO

6. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@LAZB: oh man!! Ugh

7. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: seriously??? Ugh!

8. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

Do you ladies cut back on caffeine during the TWW?

9. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@yellowbeach: 😭that's horrible I am so sorry!
    @LAZB: That sucks ☹

Still no AF yet. Took another test, BFN again. @CatchAFallingStar: I only drink one cup of coffee a day as it is, so I don't change my habits.

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: no, I try to justify it to myself that I don't really drink at all... So caffeine isn't bad.

I also conceived my son on a pot a day of coffee and a couple Dr Peppers 🤷‍♀️

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: nope, I don’t cut back

12. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: how many DPO are you?

13. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I should probably cut back. Every tww I think about cutting back on caffeine and exercise but I find myself so stressed that I end up doing both to survive lol.

I’m only 1dpo right now. Time is glacial

14. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I don’t really cut back, but I also don’t drink too much caffeine anyways. I find that it keeps me awake at night, so I always get decaf coffee but occasionally I’ll had a Coca Cola and of course I’m totally addicted to chocolate.

Is anyone getting their fix or forbidden food before they get pregnant? I’m all about the sushi and cold cuts right now.

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Eebolleh: I ate sushi and lunch meat while pregnant. 🤷‍♀️ My OB told me to not eat lunch meat from a place that looks like it would fail health inspection, and heat it up if it was my prerogative. As to the sushi, I stuck to fried rolls for piece of mind, but he said the main thing is to not eat a ton of the predatory fish (mercury).

Buuuut again my husband's thesis was the effects of heavy metal, specifically mercury... and he said I'd have to live off predatory fish for months on end to see any effects from mercury.

16. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Every single lake? Really? You would only have rivers otherwise? You're landlocked too, right?

@yellowbeach: Oh no, that sounds awful, I'm so sorry. I hope you got some rest.

@CatchAFallingStar: I don't drink coffee at all. Almost any kind of soda or alcohol either. I'm just weird that way. I drink a lot of strong black tea though. Not much to cut back on. I probably should cut back on sugar.

17. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Sams Mom: I would keep eating sushi too, but my husband doesn’t want me to, and it’s his baby too. So I respect that. Granted, he hasn’t done any research on it. I know there are some people who say drinking is ok in pregnancy but I don’t do that either. Also I hardly drink even when I’m not pregnant.

18. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: today Is 12dpo. Af is still a no show 🤦‍♀️🤔 ill probably poas again because i have no patience lol

19. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

I drink way too much coffee. So hard to cut back

20. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I joined ww at the beginning of the year, and cutting back on coffee was a natural consequence for me. I like creamer in my coffee, so it adds points, and now I've switched to sugar free creamer, which is just not the same. So I have my one cup to start off my day and that's it. I miss my good coffee!

21. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: I do dark roast with heavy cream. I started heavy cream when I tried Keto and stuck with it. But didn’t stick with Keto. Haha haha. Yikes!

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Ok, bear with me, my temps gave been climbing to luteal phase temps when though I'm on CD 6.

SO I went into ovuview and marked my period as non menstrual bleeding just to get a continual chart. I also marked + pregnancy tests on the maybe squinter days so you can see when that was.

I'm at my parents house, so no tests, but I think I'm siking myself out.

23. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Sams Mom: ohhhh!! You need to go buy some!!

24. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Sams Mom: when was the last time you tested??

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: Monday I think, because I started Tuesday at work (2 days earlier than expected based on my standard 14/15 day LP)

26. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Sams Mom: and it was positive?

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: no it was negative, I had a maybe squinter on Friday before memorial day, and then nothing. I'm just questioning the fact that I have LP temps in my FP.

28. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Sams Mom: yeah that’s weird

29. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Sams Mom: you need to sneak out and buy some tests!

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: @Eebolleh: on my way home, but I've been drinking water like crazy today... So maybe I should wait until morning to test.

31. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Sams Mom: I think you would be far enough along that it would be positive even with all the water

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: 😬 get it girl! “Test! Test! Test!” (To the tune of Shots! Shots! Shots!)

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Eebolleh: @CatchAFallingStar: @yellowbeach: well this is disappointing. 😕

34. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Sams Mom: major bummer

35. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: ugh I’m sorry. I was hoping to see a good update for you bc that squinted was def there 💕

36. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: when are you testing again??

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I guess if the insanity of high temps keeps up this week I see my gyno Thursday anyways. 🤷‍♀️

38. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: call me crazy, but do you see anything in person? I do see a line when I zoom in on the first pic (and on the second but it looks in that one to be on the wrong place) but could be evap depending on when you took the pics? Would want a darker line I know since you had those more obv squinters Before....

But as you know I feel like I see a line in everything so may not be the best judge

39. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@fuzzypeaches: probably Thursday or Friday

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: the one in my palm was at a couple minutes and the other one was at like 6 minutes. I keep thinking I see something too, but I've also decided that this month seems to have been particularly hard for me on the TTC front and I might be crazy

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee