1. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: What a roller coaster!

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Next page?

3. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@paranundrum: my sentiments exactly! Total emotional rollercoaster.

So I finally got crosshairs in FF this morning. Now the waiting game. What do you guys do during the TWW?

4. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

An update on my poas day

• Cycle Day: 20
    • TTC Cycle: 2
    • Ovulation Date: May 31
    • POAS Date: 06/13
    • Baby #: 2

I would like to wait till 13dpo to test. Hopefully I can wait for that long

5. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Grrrr... WTF? First FRER fails us, now OSOM? What's a POAS girl to do? Who can we even trust anymore?

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: might have spent 15 minutes before clinic googling variations of "most reliable pregnancy test" "pregnancy test with least false positives"

Haven't come up with anything I haven't tried though. 🤷‍♀️😭

7. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@paranundrum or @SamsMom: Could you update my POAS date to June 25 por favor... looking like my transfer will be 6/18 which will make the 25th 7dp5dt.

8. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: A blood test?

@Eebolleh: I don't know...go to work while trying not to obsess about TWW and stuff? I have no advice. I'm pretty good about kind of forgetting it until 7 or 8dpo or so, after that time drags.

9. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Eebolleh: @yellowbeach: Done and done!

☀ June 2019 POAS ☀

• 5/31 - JennyLayneAZ
    • 6/1-2 - CatchAFallingStar
    • 6/6 - fuzzypeaches
    • 6/9 - Maybebaby
    • 6/10 - paranundrum
    • 6/13 - Eebolleh
    • 6/22 - Sam's Mom
    • 6/25 - Yellowbeach
    • 6/26 - SweetCaroline
    • 6/29 - JennyLayneAZ

• TBD: Mrs. Panda
    • No POAS date:
    • Drop-In BFP:

Good luck, ladies!

10. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

I took a look at my blood draw results just now, I hadn't before, because my doctor gave me a quick overview. I knew my prolactine was high, but it was five times higher than the top value of the normal range. I'm on meds now, but shouldn't such high numbers stop me from ovulating? BBT and OPKs have confirmed OV every month I have used them. What's up with that?

Also my SO got some more testing done today and I can already see this journey won't be an easy one for him. I'm pretty sure he won't change his mind about wanting a child, but it will definitely put a strain on us both.

11. azaela

pea / 20 posts

@Sams Mom: totally lurking here. I temped before I got pregnant with my first and weirdly my bfp cycle the FP temps were as high as my normal post-O temps. Super bizarre but maybe something similar for you? Fingers crossed!

12. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

I’m at the point in the TWW now that I’m thinking everything is a symptom. So annoying! And I’m also to the point where I’m too afraid to test because I don’t want to see stark white. Anyone else?

13. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: is there any way to do a beta? I just know iou have never really had squinters before I kind of wonder if something is going on?
    @paranundrum: is he pretty squeamish?? This journey is always hard I know - but I think men have a more difficult time, I know mine does too.
    @yellowbeach: I just read the rest of the thread, what a stressful shift that must have been 😐 are they good about de briefing? Also I cannot even imagine an ER that would refuse a good candidate, the job market must be so different than up here in which they are like begging ppl to come and work lol. How stressful though, are you locuming? Are there other local options?

14. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Eebolleh: I spend most of my time googling non-symptoms 🤣 and trying to just live life as normal. I am always paranoid about “trying too hard” and then “jinxing” the cycle. Do you have anything good and distracting going on?

15. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I kind of feel like you should test again lol. Are you 9dpo? Or 10?

16. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I’m 10 today... I feel like I always feel early pregnancy, which is a hungover feeling... however, everyone in my house is sick with a cold except me, so I could just be getting that.. I’m also on endometrin progesterone so it could be giving me faux symptoms

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I see my doctor Thursday, so I guess I can harass him into a beta if my temps are still showing their asses.

@azaela: that's hopeful! This TTC thing is for the birds though 😭

... Also I puked a little this morning, I never puke unless I'm so sick I've finally accepted my fate and know that puking will make me feel better. I honestly think I'm headed towards the phantom pregnancy because my body is just trying to make it happen.

18. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I say test 😊

19. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@fuzzypeaches: nah. I like to keep the hope alive. Haha. 🤪

20. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m thinking if you we’re pregnant, you’d have a pretty dark line now, though. Right? Maybe you’re a little sick and have a low grade fever? That would explain your temps.

21. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Google becomes your best friend when TTC. (And worst enemy)

22. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@paranundrum: my new POAS date is Saturday, the 8th or Sunday the 9th. Waiting that long because I’m chicken and also had a chemical last cycle.

23. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Eebolleh: that’s always my goal! I tested at 7 and 8 DPO this cycle and will not test again until 15-16 to be sure. I hate taking a test and then googling to see if I still have a chance. At least at 15-16 I will KNOW there’s no chance. Haha.

24. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

Anyone here supplement with endometrin progesterone during the TWW?

25. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I have been
    Unfortunately it hasn’t helped that much - I had two Chemicals on progesterone 100 twice a day and aspirin. This cycle increasing to 200 mg twice a day.

26. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

Feeling like I see a bit of a shadow, but I also peed on this then got distracted with work (WFH today haha) and totally forgot about it, so even if it is something it's invalid as it's at least an hour old. Estimated 8 DPO today.

27. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@fuzzypeaches: did your period come while you were taking it?

28. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I'm with you on the symptom spotting, I have hard heartbur the past two days but we have been eating like sh*t because of birthday parties and such!

29. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: everything is a symptom? 🙋‍♀️

Last night I wasn’t sleeping and I thought “pregnancy insomnia?” (Ps I think I’m just today 3dpo) 😂

30. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

Hi ladies. No update from me. No AF yet. I'm in limbo I'm going to try to not POAS again until Friday morning if AF doesn't show by then. (I did test again yesterday, and it was another )

31. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@fuzzypeaches: what I meant is, do you have to stop taking it to make your period start or does it start while you’re still taking it?

32. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: is it possible you were off a couple days on ovulation?

33. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@maybebaby: I see it too! Will you test again?

@CatchAFallingStar: I am not 100% sure bc both were chemicals with falling Betas so I stopped and then had AF later 🤔 but my understanding is that usually AF starts about 3d post stopping.

34. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@maybebaby: I think I might see something too. Test again right in the morning tomorrow

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: my period started in spite of 100 mg x3 daily

@maybebaby: I think I see it too

36. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: yes I didn't take an ovulation test so that is a possibility. Starting to feel bloated and slightly cramp, so at least something is happening.

37. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@maybebaby: can’t wait to see tomorrow’s test!

38. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@fuzzypeaches: He doesn't mind blood or pain, but it's mentally difficult for him. I don't cope with blood and pain well, so we balance each other out.

@JennyLayneAZ: I'm sorry, I hope you get some good news in the next few days.

39. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

☀ June 2019 POAS ☀

• 5/31 - JennyLayneAZ
    • 6/6 - fuzzypeaches
    • 6/9 - Maybebaby
    • 6/9 - CatchAFallingStar
    • 6/10 - paranundrum
    • 6/13 - Eebolleh
    • 6/22 - Sam's Mom
    • 6/25 - Yellowbeach
    • 6/26 - SweetCaroline
    • 6/29 - JennyLayneAZ

• TBD: Mrs. Panda
    • No POAS date:
    • Drop-In BFP:

Good luck, ladies!

40. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

nada today! it is our 8th wedding anni and DH is traveling to MN for work later today so was hoping i'd have some good news, but still early yet. will wait until Friday to test again. sending fx for those testing soon

ETA: I've had pretty consistent heartburn for the last three days, totally symptom spotting over here!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee