If you read my last post we had moved to a new condo and our LO (20 months) was having a hard time adjusting. After a week he got used to it and we got him into a good routine (dinner, bath, book, bed.) He was going right down and sleeping all through the night again. All the sudden since last week we have hit a wall. We do the same routine every night and nothing has changed but now he will throw everything out of his crib and scream for us to come back in. I've tried letting him CIO but he's persistent and will just keep screaming. This goes on until 10:00pm when he finally passes out. Throughout the night he keeps waking a few times as well. I seriously feel like I'm at my wits end and can barely keep my head up at work. To make matters worse he is super crabby during the day because he isn't getting good sleep and it's a big problem because he comes to work with me (I work at my family's business.) His naptime is still ok and he's still sleeping 1.5 - 2 hours. Does anyone have any advice, tips, stories to help with this?