Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2019 POAS. - Lucky Leprechauns WELCOME!

1. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

Looks like this board is fine now too.

@JennyLayneAZ: @dracomalfoy: @Blythe: Welcome! I hope to see the back of you all really soon!

@Kaohinani: I saw your post on the Feb board too, great to hear your cycle is a go! Hopefully everything works out this time around.

It's cd9 and I remembered to take my temp this morning! (I forgot yesterday and the day before...) I should start taking opks soon too, I think, ov should be around Monday.

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Yay! The glitch has been ameliorated! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ’ƒ

@paranundrum: Thank you! I'm glad it is a "go," as well. Hopefully, I will get to trigger this cycle while DH is at home. He has training out of state Saturday and Sunday so, as long as I can trigger Sunday or Monday, we should be in the clear. πŸ‘

As for you, I am glad you remembered to temp! 😁 ... I can't wait to see some progssion with your OPKs! I have skipped temping during my AF since the last few cycles my temps were so elevated during my follicular phase that FF couldn't afford me an accurate read. I will start again tomorrow.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 2 Update:

πŸ€πŸ»πŸ’šβ­ MARCH 2019 POASβ­πŸ’šπŸ»πŸ€

β€’ 3/4 - Drackomalfoy
    β€’ 3/6 - Jessiemuller88
    β€’ 3/12 - FuzzyPeaches
    β€’ 3/17- Paranundrum
    β€’ 3/18 - Yellowbeach
    β€’ 3/20 - Ms.Hangry
    β€’ 3/28- Blythe
    β€’ 3/29- JennyLayneAZ
    β€’ TBD: Kaohinani
    β€’ No POAS date:
    β€’ Drop-In BFP:

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ:
    β€’ BhBee
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Karenbeme
    β€’

4. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

I've made the first step and written to my doc! It's always so hard for me to take action, I feel like I've climbed a mountain at least...

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Wow! That is spectacular news! πŸ‘πŸ˜ I am so excited for you as just taking the first step is great progress towards a worthy goal!

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

An interesting site/article on serum levels of FSH, LH, E2, P4, and other assorted hormones throughout a woman's cycle:

https://drmeaghandishman.com/female-fertility-labs-explained/

Attn: @Yellowbeach: @Sams Mom: @Jessiemuller88: @Lazb: @Karenbeme: @FuzzyPeaches: @Ms.Hangry: @MrsKansas:

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Sooooo I should be coming over to join everyone tomorrow. Not feeling it, but I don't think it matters if I feel like it's coming or not, she always shows her face.

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ₯Ί. You NEED to join us if AF comes ... you are the reproductive ying to my yang! 😁

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Just as a testament to my true POAS addiction, I feel some ovulation type discomfort tonight, and I’m dying to take opks. Even though I don’t want to ttc this month, I’m crazy

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB:
    I may not be an HPT junkie (due to my record of BFNs), BUT, I am one helluva OPK fiend. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

11. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: I’ve been there. It wouldn’t hurt to take one to fulfill your itch 🀣 I’m a bad influence!

I’m such an addict. I feel totally KU from our one oops, so I took a FRER today at 7dpo- of course it was negative.

12. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@LAZB: @Jessiemuller88: Oh my, I came on here this morning to talk about my obsessive stick peeing, but I see I’m not the only one. I’m CD5, but had a dream last night that I was having another ectopic pregnancy so I peed on a stick this morning *just to be sure*... Still negative, and now I feel ridiculous, but I knew somebody on here would understand πŸ˜‚

13. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@karenbme: I felt ridiculous too πŸ˜‚ it is nice to have others around that understand. Somehow peeing on the stick just helps me quit obsessing for the rest of the day!

14. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Jessiemuller88: πŸ’― I would have been thinking about it all day if I hadn’t. I’ll probably still think about the dream because it was a messed up dream in other ways, but at least I won’t have to stress about that part.πŸ˜‰

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Well, I found some opks, so I took one 🀣 weird thing is I haven’t stopped bleeding/spotting from my period, it’s taking forever! Obviously it’s not positive, but it got the urge out of my system

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

β€’ Cycle Day: 1
    β€’ TTC Cycle: 26
    β€’ Ovulation Date: 3/15 ish?
    β€’ POAS Date: 3/25?
    β€’ Baby #: 2
    -- FUN OPTIONAL QUESTIONS:
    1.) Will you being wearing green on St. Patrick's Day? Usually, sometimes I forget though πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
    2.) If you could capture a leprechaun and receive 1 wish or a pot of gold, which would you choose? Why? I don't know financial stability? Or getting rid of infertility?

17. breakouttheicecream

olive / 66 posts

Okay, I'm in. Wishing better luck to all of you this month! πŸ€

β€’ Cycle Day: 1
    β€’ TTC Cycle: 10
    β€’ Ovulation Date: around the 14th?
    β€’ POAS Date: around the 28th?
    β€’ Baby #: 1

1.) Will you being wearing green on St. Patrick's Day?
    Definitely.

2.) If you could capture a leprechaun and receive 1 wish or a pot of gold, which would you choose?
    A wish: Good health for some people close to my heart. (Or maybe that would count as more than one, I don't know how strict this leprechaun would be.)

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Nice lines! πŸ‘... Even if I know it doesn't mean all that much at this time πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. I am glad that you were able to get the POAS out of your system.

@Sams Mom: Crap! I assume the "CD1" means AF began? πŸ₯Ί In any case, welcome and thanks for being a co-moderator another month. I'll add you to the list ASAP.

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@breakouttheicecream: I LOVE your screen name! πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸ‘ Welcome, and good luck this cycle! I will add you to the board!

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

β€’ 3/4 - Drackomalfoy
    β€’ 3/6 - Jessiemuller88
    β€’ 3/12 - FuzzyPeaches
    β€’ 3/17 - Paranundrum
    β€’ 3/18 - Yellowbeach
    β€’ 3/20 - Ms.Hangry
    β€’ 3/25 - Sam's Mom
    β€’ 3/28 - Blythe
    β€’ 3/28 - BreakOutTheIceCream
    β€’ 3/29 - JennyLayneAZ
    β€’ No POAS date:
    β€’ Drop-In BFP:

Good luck, ladies!

β€’ BhBee
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Karenbeme

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: well I have a tiny bit of sitting even though my temp went up a little. Assuming AF will come in full force this evening

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: What a bummer! 😟 I don't know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ whether to hope AF doesn't come so there is still a chance for a BFP OR to hope AF comes so you will be out of limbo and can begin fresh! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

23. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

Why hello AF, so nice to see you. I've never been so anxious for my period before, not even the first time we tried. This week seemed to drag on forever too of course!

@Sams Mom: sending you good vibes

And thank you everyone for the warm welcome

24. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

Cycle Day: CD12
    β€’ TTC Cycle: 2
    β€’ Ovulation Date: No clue. Probably somewhere around 3/6
    β€’ POAS Date: TBD. 3/16?
    β€’ Baby #: 4 (!)
    1.) Will you being wearing green on St. Patrick's Day? If I remember
    2.) If you could capture a leprechaun and receive 1 wish or a pot of gold, which would you choose? Why? Hmmm pot of gold. That would solve a lot of my "wishes" haha But yeah, depends on how strict this leprechaun is (lol @breakouttheicecream)

I'm here in limbo. I had my first PP AF last week (whooooo hooo not) so I have no idea when to anticipate O. We will avoid a December baby so if I don't O before then (whatever date that will be) we will wait a month! (Nothing against December birthdays...if we ended up with one we would of course feel blessed. There's just soooo much going on in December already )

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: such a bummer

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Afm, I’m so excited we finally have a plan and I’m feeling good about it!
    We are going to do ivf with testing to maximize our chance’s of a healthy baby and pregnancy.
    We haven’t finalized our timeline, but it’s looking like egg retrieval in April.
    So crazy and $$$, but I think it’s the right decision

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@bees_knees: Welcome back to the POAS board this month! 😁 Good luck for an early-OV, a BFP, and a NOVEMBER bundle of joy!

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

β€’ 3/4 - Drackomalfoy
    β€’ 3/6 - Jessiemuller88
    β€’ 3/12 - FuzzyPeaches
    β€’ 3/16 - Bees_knees
    β€’ 3/17 - Paranundrum
    β€’ 3/18 - Yellowbeach
    β€’ 3/20 - Ms.Hangry
    β€’ 3/25 - Sam's Mom
    β€’ 3/28 - Blythe
    β€’ 3/28 - BreakOutTheIceCream
    β€’ 3/29 - JennyLayneAZ
    β€’ No POAS date:
    β€’ Drop-In BFP:

Good luck, ladies!

β€’ BhBee
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Karenbeme

29. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

@LAZB: It must feel SO good to have a PLAN!!

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: That is an AMAZING plan! πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ€ž I'm so happy that you and DH have something solid and in your sights! πŸ’š

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@bees_knees: @Kaohinani: thanks y’all! It does feel good to have a plan, I was going nuts considering all the options and possibilities.

32. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: that’s fantastic news!! I know you must be so relieved to have a plan!

33. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: thank you! I really do!

34. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: Sorry you're having to join our club, but glad you have a plan and are moving forward. Join us on the IVF board board if you'd like!

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/ivf-thread-4/page/42

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

At the RE's at the moment ... Blood was drawn so I am NOW [nervously 😬] waiting for my U/S. Hoping I am not overstimming and that my E2 looks fabulous. πŸ€žπŸ€

36. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@LAZB: I'm glad you have a plan you're feeling good about. The money side of IVF is so daunting, but I'm sure it's reassuring to know that you'll get the strongest embryo you can!

@Kaohinani: Ahhh! Fingers crossed for you, mama! Hopefully everything looked great!

37. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: hope your ultrasound went well and everything is a go!
    @karenbme: thank you!
    @yellowbeach: just introduced myself

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Update: Visit to my RE went well. 50-IU of Follistim seems to be the magic dose! The PA and U/S Tech saw 7 total follicles which is far better than the plethora of follies I had last cycle. πŸ‘πŸ˜€ (* Sizes are included in my U/S collage). My lining has thinned more due to my continued spotting, BUT is becoming trilaminar (3-sectioned/lined) at 6 dpo which is great since my lining was freakishly thick the last 2 monitored cycles ... ironic, since I believed my light AFs meant I had a thin uterine lining πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ!
    I will receive a call with my E2 numbers a bit later. I'm hoping they are not super high πŸ™πŸ€ž and my cycle will continue to be a "go!" Thankfully, I will not have to trigger while my DH is away at drill this weekend! πŸ™πŸ˜‰ I will return for follow-up B/W and another U/S (* with both children in tow πŸ˜¬πŸ™„πŸ˜’ ) on Sunday. πŸ‘

@Karenbeme: @Lazb: Thank you so much for the well wishes and hope for a stellar cycle!

UPDATE TO MY UPDATE!: My E2 is only at 206 (* WHICH IS AWESOME! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) so the cycle is still on and I will be keeping my Follistim at 50-IU for 2 more days!
    SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

39. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Kaohinani: Yay!!

40. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: That’s great news! So excited for you!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee