Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

MAY-be this is our month? May 2014 POAS thread

1. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Espion: Yay! Congrats!

2. swedishfish

GOLD / coconut / 8266 posts

@Espion: E is going to be a great big brother!

3. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Espion: congrats!!!

4. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Espion: Ahhh!! Yay!! Congrats!!!!

5. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@Espion: congrats!!!

6. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@Espion: Yaaaaaaaaay! Congrats

7. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Espion: You seriously are a brat but a brat I am seriously happy for! Yayayayaya!!!!!

8. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@simplyfelicity: lol! I was dying to test all day! I have no idea how much I actually listened to, since I was daydreaming about how I'm going to tell DH if it was true!

@MrsStar: @littlek: @Aria: @oliviaoblivia: @Radish: Thank you!!!

9. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Espion: Yay for getting away that creeper, and an even bigger yay for that

10. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@dc yoga bee: He had one of those teensy single serve ice creams and he was like "Wanna share??"

I said no thank you without even making eye contact!

11. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@Espion: YAY!!!!!!

12. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Espion: ahhhhhh hooray!!!!!

13. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Espion: Smart woman to get out of there! Who says that!?!?

14. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Espion: woo hoo, congrats!

15. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

January/February Mamas
    MrsHansen82 KeepCalmCarrie MrsTiger ValentineMommy Pumuckl SorryCharlie Gigi2 Espion

May-Bee Mamas
    15 Radish
    17 Raspberries
    18 Happybluebird, Googly-eyes
    21 NerdBee, CMOMMA17
    22 LIL BEAN
    24 EABAE
    25 lilyofthewest
    26 simplyfelicity, Tidybee
    29 sunset840
    30 Mrs. Coral, MrsB2012
    31 Aria, As Time Goes By, Angelachase

TBD: intotheocean

Rollover to future BFPs:
    Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy, drjolene, sheskrafty, MrsStar,

16. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Radish: I am sorry you feel out already, but I will keep the roster as is until you tell us otherwise, Fingers crossed!

17. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Espion: I would have heard nothing at all! Are you going to wait til you are back to home to tell DH? When is that? You must be bursting!

18. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@raspberries: How are ya feeling lady?

19. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@Espion: yayayay!! congrats!! EDD?!

20. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@Espion: congrats!

21. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@simplyfelicity: BFN but no sign of AF... I think my body's messing with me!

22. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Espion: yay! congrats on your BFP

23. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@simplyfelicity: I messaged him that I'm going to POAS, but he's so stressed taking care of E at home by himself, I'm sure he hasn't even thought about it. I think I'm going to try to find a Mickey Mouse for E and find a baby Mickey or a smaller Mickey for the baby.

@sorrycharlie: January 25th!

@raspberries: When was your LMP? Mine was the same day as @sorrycharlie:'s (April 20th) and I got stark negatives up until this morning, and she got a positive four days ago. Cycles are wackadoo. Honestly, a part of me is still waiting for the other foot to drop.

@Anya: @MrsMccarthy: @tequiero21: @mfa_lady: Thank you ladies!!! I can't believe it!!

24. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@Espion: awesome! Congrats!!

25. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@Espion: the first picture was really really mean but the second picture totally makes up for it! congrats!!

26. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Espion: congrats have a h&h 9 months and omg that's funny "you wanna share" lol

27. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@Espion: congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Espion: YAAAAAY!!!!!!! HUGE congrats

29. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Espion: yay! Congrats!

30. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@NerdBee: @eabae: @LovelyPlum: @MrsB2012: Yay! Thank you!!

@cmomma17: Thank you!!

@Honeygold89: It's funny because I said "no thank you" and put my pregnancy test on the counter, ha!

31. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Espion: Awwww! That's a cute idea!

32. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Espion: lol

33. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

So, DH and I had a heart-to-heart today and decided that "we" wouldn't POAS until May 31st. AF is supposed to be due May 25th but DH really wants us to wait until the Saturday after the school year is over (May 31st.)
    He had some pretty compelling reasons: I would be either super sad or super distracted during my last week of school,, I would want to tell everyone I work with, it would definitely give time for AF to rear her ugly head if she were going to show.
    After last month's CP, I get it. I am cool with it now, but ask me in a week.

Also, let me know if I somehow missed someone or if I need to update your POAS date.

January/February Mamas
    MrsHansen82 KeepCalmCarrie MrsTiger ValentineMommy Pumuckl SorryCharlie Gigi2 Espion
    May-Bee Mamas
    15 Radish
    17 Raspberries
    18 Happybluebird, Googly-eyes
    21 NerdBee, CMOMMA17
    22 LIL BEAN
    24 EABAE
    25 lilyofthewest
    26 Tidybee
    29 sunset840
    30 Mrs. Coral, MrsB2012
    31 Aria, As Time Goes By, Angelachase, Simplyfelicity
    TBD: intotheocean
    Rollover to future BFPs:
    Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy, drjolene, sheskrafty, MrsStar

34. a medics wife

apple seed / 2 posts

Super excited about my first post here! I happened upon Hellobee while looking up BF info for a friend and hopped myself on over to this board since it happens to be where I belong! Now I'm here with news of the BFP I got tonight (YAYYYYY!!!) and a question about Wondfo tests. DH and I have been TTC since our MC in Oct 2013 at 9.5 weeks. This was our first month using Wondfo tests. I didn't have a positive OPK until CD 20 and expected AF on 5/14 which was the first day I tested and Wondfo has shown negative each day since then. This evening, after a negative Wondfo test, I decided to use an Answer brand test and...ta da...BFP!

I know I said I had a question about Wondfo tests, but I guess it's not so much a question as it is frustration about the past four days of torturous waiting! I guess I shouldn't complain...it worked!!! Now it's time for the waiting game. We won't be able to relax until we get a good report from the doc.

35. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@a medics wife: Welcome and Congrats! I have never used wondfos before but I know that other Bees use Wondfos and then back it up with a First Response. Have you checked out the January Mommas 2015 Board?

36. a medics wife

apple seed / 2 posts

@simplyfelicity: Thanks! I haven't checked it out yet, but I definitely will!

37. googly-eyes

GOLD / pomelo / 5737 posts

@Espion: congrats!

38. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@Espion: Yay, so happy for you!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!

39. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Espion: YAY! Congrats!!!

40. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@simplyfelicity: sounds like a good plan with your DH.

AFM, saw a little red when I wiped this morning so almost want to say today is CD1. But I won't say it "officially" until she's here full force. Waiting, waiting .... Told DH and he was very disappointed. Last night at bedtime he was talking baby names and due dates and me being hugely pregnant at Christmas.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee