Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

MAY-be this is our month? May 2014 POAS thread

1. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Ummmm...so I am only cd 23 (I don't know for sure when I O'ed but I am guessing cd 15 or 16-- so I am MAYBE somewhere around 7-8 dpo) and I felt something weird going on "downstairs" so I checked and saw that I was spotting. I am so sorry if this is TMI but it was light brownish/pink. Not a lot, just a couple of drops. (Once again, so sorry.) I have been a bit crampy and I can't ever remember a time when I spotted between periods. AF is due in about 8-9 days. This did not happen last month (that I know of) with my CP. What the what?!?!?!

2. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@sheskrafty: I'm sorry! hope the wine is delicious!

3. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@cmomma17: Sorry! We totally talked about this! Ok, so go to the $store!!!!!!

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@sheskrafty: I am so sorry! Go enjoy that wine! ((Hugs))

5. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@simplyfelicity: is it possible it's implantation?

6. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@sheskrafty: sorry honey. See you on the June board. I hope it's a rockin month.

@simplyfelicity: many people have differing symptoms with pregnancies. I hope it's IB for you.

7. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@simplyfelicity: There are a number of reasons for breakthrough bleeding. I'm no expert, but since I had some mid-cycle spotting this time I've researched it a bit. Off the top of my head - it may be due to the residual effects of your CP, it could be implantation, or you could be ovulating later than you thought.

8. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@radish: I really really hope its not late O because DH and I haven't DTD since Wednesday. Plus, my CM lately is nowhere near fertile. It's pretty classic nonfertile stuff. I am not saying I am PG, but I really hope its not O because we would be out...unless O spotting shows up a couple days after O. I have never experienced O spotting. I also haven't spotted since cd 5...I think AF is either early or a bfp. Hmmm.....

9. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@sorrycharlie: @MrsMccarthy: I really hope it is (of course.) If it is AF, at least I know this will be a super short cycle and get another chance soon.

10. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@simplyfelicity: I couldn't find a definite answer on when ovulation occurs in relation to ovulation spotting - seems like it can be before, during, or after. And ovulation can occur a couple days after fertile CM. I'm thinking that is the least likely, but it is an option.

FX for implantation, though!

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Radish: Okay, I got ya! Thank you for the info! BTW, I have my fingers "crazy" crossed for you!

12. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle - just ready to start the next (hopefully normal) cycle.

13. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

Ttc is so romantic. On the plus side I got a positive opk

14. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Bahahaha! Yeah, our "pillow talk" has taken a nosedive, too. "Did you make sure you got it all in there?!" Yeah...not so sexy.

15. Annette

cherry / 203 posts

@mrsb2012 I love that you say "bone", I always call BDing that too!! Also love the autocorrect - haha, too funny! Good luck!!

16. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@MrsB2012: hilarious!

17. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@MrsB2012: LOL!

Ok, ladies, I'm going to need a ruling. Blue dye tests are notorious for false positives, but the two other tests were definitely negative. And before you say "go buy a real test, goofball", I'm in a hotel, without a car, surrounded by a few thousand of my professional colleagues. I'm so nervous that I'm seeing things or this isn't real.

18. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@Espion: I definitely see a shadow of something but I've never taken a blue dye test so it's hard to tell. I think I would take a FRER if you have time to run out and grab one. So exciting!

19. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@MrsB2012: lol!

@Espion: I am on my phone but I think I see a very faint line.

20. swedishfish

GOLD / coconut / 8266 posts

@Espion: I see a line! But I've had false positives on blue dye tests. Is there any way you can get a FRER? I'm so excited for you!!

21. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@swedishfish: That's what I'm so afraid of. Maybe I'll see if the hotel shop has tests...

I'm also supposed to start AF today, so I guess I could also find out the hard way.

22. swedishfish

@Espion: just remember that my body is wack-a-doodle so that probably contributed to it. Yours isn't! What would be your EDD?

23. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@swedishfish: Mine has been a little wackadoo since taking the Domperidone, but my last two cycles were on the dot regular. It would be January 25th, right around mine and my grandmother's birthday.

24. swedishfish

@Espion: yay! My fingers are crossed for you!

25. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@Espion: I see something!!

26. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@swedishfish: Thank you, lady! I'm holding my breath!

@cmomma17: @bushelandapeck: @NerdBee: Thank you for your input! The line showed up pretty immediately, and there definitely is blue, but it is pretty faint. I'm going crazy googling "blue dye" and "false positive".

Not only that, but I accidentally wore the shirt that always unbuttons in the front. So now I'm going to sit in lectures all day obsessing about this test and looking at my boobs.

27. sorrycharlie

@Espion: congrats!!! Looks just like my positive with my daughter!!

28. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@Espion: I did some googling on false positives with blue dye test and the consensus seems to be that the false positive lines are skinny. Yours look like a thick line so I'm hoping that it's a true BFP for you!

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Espion: Oh yay!!! Okay, I won't break out the champagne just yet but this looks really really promising!!!! I wish I could airmail you a FRER!

30. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@Espion: I see a line! Congrats!

31. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@MrsB2012: lol!

@Espion: I see a line!! So excited for you!

32. sorrycharlie

@Espion: I used a blue dye (target brand frer) with my daughter and got a positive. I think the blue dyes get a bad rap! I've gotten false positives (super squinters) on FRERs and negatives on cheapies when I've been definitely pregnant. I think all HPTs can be cuckoo get psyched lady!

33. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

My temperature went back down today, so I guess I didn't actually ovulate. What a mind game TTC is! At least that gives me a better shot at this month when I do actually O.

34. Mrs. Coral

clementine / 812 posts

@Espion: So excited for you!!! Confirm that line with another text ASAP! Good luck concentrating in your lectures today

35. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Espion: Yay! Never taken a blue dye, but I'd say that you are KU.

36. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Espion: I see a line! Congrats!

37. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@sorrycharlie: @winniebee: @Radish: @Mrs. Coral: @littlek: @simplyfelicity: You guys are making my stomach do flip-flops! I'm just as obsessively going to the bathroom to check for blood. I think HB has me too worked up on the faint positives vs dark lines, too. (Something I never even knew people looked for before HB...this place is great...and dangerous, ha!) Because by my best guess (and this is still a guess) is that I'm 13DPO. Shouldn't it be darker??

Are there any Orlando Bees? I'm going to have to go on a mission after this day is over to find a drugstore!

38. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Espion: Please don't be freaked! Remember Spetca's thread? It was called something like "faint lines positive stories." A lot of Bees experienced faint lines and had a healthy pregnancy. Pregnancy tests are meant to be qualitative and not qualitative. They can only tell you that you are pregnant, not "how much"
    you are pregnant. Plus, you are super early on! You could have implanted later than you thought.

Please just be in the moment and enjoy this. You are pregnant (most likely!!!) TODAY! And there is no reason to believe you won't be tomorrow and the day after that. Enjoy this moment!!! It's a beautiful one.

39. sorrycharlie

@Espion: girl my cheapie was so faint even yesterday, 14 dpo!! try not to panic (i know, i know..). but I did get a negative wondfo same cup of pee that gave me a positive digital (with my daughter). so all pee sticks are not the same! when you can, try a FRER (usually much clearer!) or even a digital (there was a coupon on coupons.com for digital and coupons.target.com for FRERs last week!)

40. Annette

cherry / 203 posts

@espion I definitely see a line!! congrats lady!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee