Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

MAY-be this is our month? May 2014 POAS thread

1. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@simplyfelicity: probably not. I think I'm going to try to hold out until next week.

2. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Radish: I really hope I have your willpower next week!

3. sheskrafty

persimmon / 1165 posts

@Gigi2: Congrats!! That's awesome!

4. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Gigi2: I TOTALLY see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Gigi2: Me too! Congrats!!!!

6. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Gigi2: oh how wonderful! Sticky thoughts sen your way!

7. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@Gigi2: congrats!!!

8. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Gigi2: congrats!!! So exciting! So glad it happened so quickly. Hoping for a very sticky baby and happy and healthy nine!

9. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Gigi2: yay I'll be sending plenty of sticky baby dust your way momma

10. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Gigi2: congratulations!!!!!

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

The two week wait is such a tricky tricky game. Especially when you don't even know if you are in the TWW!

According to FF, I am either 5 or 6 dpo (but that is based on my previous cycle as I am not using OPKs or anything this month.) Anyway, my boobs have been sore for the last couple of days like they were when I was KU last month. I am starting to get dizzy like last month and I felt a very slight pinching sensation which stopped me dead in my tracks just now....Arggghh!

I know no one call tell me if I am KU (and I know AF and KU have the same symptoms in the beginning) and I have serious doubts about this month but I just needed to release this into the void of the internet.

12. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Gigi2: I see it! Congrats! So excited for you!!

13. Gigi2

cherry / 132 posts

@simplyfelicity: I thought I'd be out this month too (hopefully I don't end up out again) but what tipped me off were the "symptoms" I felt last month when KU too! So I'm really really hoping you're on to something with the boobs and the dizziness and the twinge

14. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Gigi2: You know how hard this is! You feel hopeful and excited, but after everything with a CP you are scared and nervous. I don't want to compare this month to last month but it is all I have to go off of!

BTW, I am praying so hard for you right now (I hope that is ok. )

15. Gigi2

cherry / 132 posts

@simplyfelicity: thank you so much, love. I appreciate the prayers and the positivity! I am really worried, as I know you are about what's going on with you this cycle, and it's so hard to set yourself up for what might be heart-crushing disappointment...but a big part of me says if you want to be hopeful, be hopeful I want to be happy about the test today, so I'm going to be happy. We can get through the bad stuff if it comes, and hopefully it won't. xoxoox

16. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@simplyfelicity: I totally understand needing to release things into the void of the internet! I am driving myself crazy today. One moment I'm pregnant, the next I think AF is starting. I know what days we had sex, and I know a day or two I had my last AF, but I don't know what day AF started, or how long my current cycles are (postpartum, so they could be different from before). I'm going crazy ......

17. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@Gigi2: I see a line! Congrats!

@simplyfelicity: I'm also in TWW limbo because I didn't get any ovulation signals from my body. BUT I have been feeling some symptoms that I felt during my first pregnancy, i.e., nausea after drinking coffee and super heightened sense of smell (the smell of the red onions in my salad yesterday was overwhelming and making me nauseous). It seems too early for pregnancy symptoms though because I didn't feel any symptoms until after my bfp last time. I'm not sure what to make of it and trying not to get my hopes up too much.

18. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Gigi2:

Wall'ed you!

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@cmomma17: That must be confusing! How old is your LO?

20. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@NerdBee: We are so in the same boat this cycle! I started getting PG symptoms last month around 6 or 7 dpo! Do you have any inkling of what dpo you are?

21. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@Gigi2: Congrats!!

22. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@NerdBee: I feel you. I just noticed something last night that is something I only experienced in pregnancy and trying to to jump to conclusions. I was certain I was pregnant our first cycle trying because I had the same symptoms I had only ever experienced during pregnancy. Turned out it was because I was in the middle of weaning, not because I was pregnant.

23. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@simplyfelicity: @Radish: haha thanks for making me feel not so alone. My mind must be playing tricks on me because if I ovulated when I expected to I would be only 6 or 7 dpo. Too soon for symptoms, I would think. How many dpo are you ladies?

24. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@NerdBee: I think I am somewhere between 5-7 dpo or maybe 9-1! haha, I have no clue! . Like I said, my symptoms started wayyyyy early last month...like 4 dpo. I know thats ridiculous but I had dizziness from 4dpo to around 12 dpo and I rarely get dizzy.

25. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@NerdBee: I'm not sure. I didn't get a positive OPK and stopped because I was tired of wasting them (it was either the next few days or not at all). Based on CM and other secondary signs I am likely around 8 dpo if I ovulated and didn't miss my surge before. I'm on CD 30 today and my longest cycle ever has been 40 days.

26. Mrs. Coral

clementine / 812 posts

@ GIGI2: congratulations! So happy for you! FX for a sticky baby, momma!

I've been laying low, trying not to lurk too much. I had a rough few days being around pregnant SIL who has never been crazy about kids. I really like her and am super happy for her, but sometimes I'm jealous!!!

On a happy (TMI) note...I am at CD14, have egg white CM, and lots of pinching cramps on one side that I can only hope=ovulation! Let the TWW [nail biting] begin!

27. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@simplyfelicity: @Radish: Hope we all get bfps this month. The tww seems to drag on forever when you're not sure if you've ovulated or not.

28. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Gigi2: I see it!! Congratulations!

29. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@Gigi2: Congrats!!!

I POAS, but I figured it would be BFN. (And it was.) I thiiink I might be 10 DPO, but I'm totally not sure. (And maybe I didn't O at all.) I'll prolly test when I expect AF, which is the 18th, then sit out the next cycle. I'm so happy for all the BFPs...May boards have been roaring!

30. Gigi2

cherry / 132 posts

Thanks so much everyone! I took a digital this evening and got a + with 1-2 weeks! Yay! I never got a pos digital last time with the CP. So excited! I think I will call dr tomorrow to see if I can get in early next week for blood test. Wishing all of you lots of luck!!

31. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Gigi2: Awesome!

@Espion: Boo BFN, but hoping you aren't out yet.

32. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

Has anyone here charted while traveling and gotten wacky temperatures?

I recently went on a week long trip with a time difference of six hours. When I got there, my temperatures weren't affected, and were in line with my normal pre-O temps. However, the morning after I got back, my temp shot up really high and is still elevated today. Normally I would just think that I had ovulated, but that would make my cycle really short for me since that was CD 15 and my LP is usually 12-13 days. My cycles since December have all been long (40+ days) but even when they were normal they were about 30 days. Plus, all my OPKs have been negative. If I ovulated I'm going to be so bummed because that means we only hit 0-3.

33. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@simplyfelicity: my little dude will be 13 months on Sunday

Still no AF. *twiddles thumbs* .... DH is convinced he has knocked me up.

34. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@Gigi2: Congratulations!

35. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@cmomma17: TEST, TEST, TEST! When is your POAS date?

36. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@cmomma17: test!! Peer pressure!

37. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@cmomma17: Have you tested?

38. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@Aria: how many days have your temp been elevated? Its been a while but I think TCOYF says that if three elevated temps are above your cover line then you have likely ovulated.

39. sheskrafty

persimmon / 1165 posts

Today is 10 dpo. My boobs are definitely fuller and I've been peeing non stop - which is what happened to me when I was previously pregnant.

Crazy person dilemma:
    I want to POAS but DH is out of town for the weekend and asked me to wait. The problem is I want to have a glass of wine tonight (and possibly tomorrow!) so do I play it safe and POAS and not tell him or should I have a half glass and not POAS or just be responsible and not drink at all? The problem is I can't keep secrets from him and I'd probably freak out if I got a BFP and had to wait all weekend to tell him. On the other hand I'm probably not pregnant at all and this is all wishful thinking.

40. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@sheskrafty: have the wine. It won't hurt you even if you are pregnant. fX

@cmomma17: also want you to test!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee