Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

MAY-be this is our month? May 2014 POAS thread

1. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Gigi2: You are such a sweetheart and I admire your patience.

2. Gigi2

cherry / 132 posts

@simplyfelicity: haha thank you - I will tell my husband he bears the brunt of my worry, impatience, confusion, etc. When will your POAS date be?? Excited to cheer you on, too!

3. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Gigi2: Not until the 26th. I have no idea when/ if I O'ed this month but that is past when AF is due. I decided just to wait for AF. that is the nice thing about not knowing your O date and just BD EOD because you don't know what DPO you are! That helps with my symptom spotting!

4. Gigi2

cherry / 132 posts

@simplyfelicity: that's true!!! Really hoping your EOD BD will do the trick for you this month and you are smart to just wait for AF. Makes sense! I need to keep waiting - should be due today (or maybe tomorrow) for me but who knows what will happen this month... good luck girl!

5. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Gigi2: Thanks! I am in the same boat with you! I read that the difference between ED and EOD is very minimal in success percentages so I hope it works!

And I have heard things all across the board with O after a CP so who knows! FX!

6. drjolene

cherry / 107 posts

AF is here a week early this morning. Looks like I'm on to the next month. Congrats to all the BFPs, so happy for you! Good luck to the ladies who are still waiting to test, hope there's a lot more BFPs coming!

7. Gigi2

cherry / 132 posts

@simplyfelicity: we'll get there!!! We definitely will by all accounts it sounds like EOD is the best way to go - if this isn't my month I'm really going to shoot for that next month!! We both travel quite a bit for work so may have to get creative, but it's worth it. xo

8. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Gigi2: Oooohhh la la! I shared this chart earlier that showed that BD 1 or 2 days before O (so either ED or EOD) is pretty much the same. It's an old chart but should still hold true! Yes we will!!!!

9. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@drjolene: I'm sorry. Thank you for your support!

10. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

I bit the bullet and tested at 10 DPO this morning and BFN - don't count me out until AF comes, but I'm feeling perfectly normal so I suspect my chances aren't very good this month!

11. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@sorrycharlie: Congrats!!

I'm just sitting here waiting with no idea if I ovulated / how many days past I am. Luckily, I've been pretty busy lately to think too much about it. I am not sure if/when I will test, but I will update when I know something.

12. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Radish: Same here! No idea what DPO I am or if I even am past ovulation-- so I ordered some books off Amazon!

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@raspberries: FX!

14. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@raspberries: 10 DPO is still early!! FX for you!

15. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@Radish: Limbo stinks.

FX you have a great update for us soon!

16. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@Radish: Same here. I *think* I might've O'd on May 5th based purely on a localized crampy sensation I've never felt before, so it is likely all in my head, ha! I'll still test tomorrow, because I have to leave my DH for several days, and AF is supposed to start while I'm gone. It will be sad packing tampons just in case.

This is actually the same meeting (happens annually) I was at a couple years ago when I got the phone call that confirmed my MC. Walking back into an auditorium full of my colleagues was one of the hardest things I'd ever done.

17. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Espion: Hope you have good news this time that will help balance out the other experience.

@simplyfelicity: Hope our visit to limboland ends quickly (preferably with good news).

18. intotheocean

cherry / 128 posts

I hope I can still join!

I'm on cycle day 24 and had a stark white test this morning. Booo. My cycles are usually 30 days. But I may just be joining the June board sooner than I thought. Do you think it's still too early to tell?

19. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@intotheocean: Welcome. Do you know when you ovulated? Cycle day isn't as important as days past ovulation, if you are still a few days from your period you are very much still in the game.

20. intotheocean

cherry / 128 posts

Yeah I have no idea when I ovulated. Next month I'll be more cautious. Oh sex ed, you lie about how easy it is to get pregnant haha

21. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

January/February Mamas

Anya MrsHansen82 KeepCalmCarrie MrsTiger ValentineMommy Pumuckl SorryCharlie
    May-Bee Mamas
    14 Gigi2
    15 Radish, Espion
    17 Raspberries
    18 Happybluebird, Googly-eyes, sheskrafty,
    19 MrsStar
    20 DrJolene
    21 NerdBee, CMOMMA17
    22 LIL BEAN
    24 EABAE
    25 lilyofthewest
    26 simplyfelicity, Tidybee
    29 sunset840
    30 Mrs. Coral, MrsB2012
    31 Aria, As Time Goes By, Angelachase

TBD: intotheocean

Rollover to future BFPs:
    Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy

22. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@intotheocean: Welcome! You have been added.

23. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

feeling bloated and crampy this morning and just wishing AF would show up already so I can have an idea of what CD I'm on, etc.

24. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@eabae: @simplyfelicity: Thanks ladies... here's hoping!

@intotheocean: Haha, I feel your pain!

25. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Radish: Same to you!!! It's so hard to not symptom spot but it is even more pointless when you have no idea what dpo you are!

26. Gigi2

cherry / 132 posts

You guys!!!!!!! Does anyone else see what I see?? Ahh! It's still pretty early - I think 11dpo - so hopefully that line will stay and get darker?! After CP last month I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up too high until I get more definitive lines and a pos digital. What do you guys think?! I can't help but feel so full of glee! DH is being very cautious after last month, which I respect...

27. LBee

pomegranate / 3895 posts

@Gigi2: This absolutely thrills me!!! I'm secretly your biggest cheerleader!!!! No squinting necessary, Mama!

28. Gigi2

cherry / 132 posts

@bakerbee: thank you so, so much! Your post made me all teary

29. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@Gigi2: Oh my gosh! I hope you keep getting darker tests, lady!! Would love you have you on the January board with us.

30. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@cmomma17: I'm sorry! Wishing you all the best in June!

31. Gigi2

cherry / 132 posts

@MFA_Lady: THANK YOU! I so, so hope I can join you guys over there soon.

32. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@Gigi2: congrats!

33. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Gigi2: Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! GIGI!!! I am so ridiculously happy for you! Congrats!!!!

34. Gigi2

cherry / 132 posts

@simplyfelicity: thank you so much, girl We've had a similar road the last 2 months so I'm hoping this is the month for BOTH of our sticky little ones! ahhhh!!!

@cmomma17: thank you so much! I'm sorry you're having a bad morning - hope you get some clarity and feel better soon.

35. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Gigi2: Awwww...thanks! I wish you the happiest and healthiest of nine months and peace to enjoy the moment.

36. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Gigi2: Congrats!

@simplyfelicity: yeah, I'm not symptom spotting like the last few times, but I have noticed a few things that I'm trying not to let get my hopes up since it is unlikely.

37. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@Gigi2: yay congrats!!!!!

38. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Radish: Same here! Are POAS-ing tomorrow?

39. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Gigi2: Congratulations!!

40. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@Gigi2: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

January/February Mamas
    Anya MrsHansen82 KeepCalmCarrie MrsTiger ValentineMommy Pumuckl SorryCharlie Gigi2

May-Bee Mamas

15 Radish, Espion
    17 Raspberries
    18 Happybluebird, Googly-eyes, sheskrafty,
    19 MrsStar
    20 DrJolene
    21 NerdBee, CMOMMA17
    22 LIL BEAN
    24 EABAE
    25 lilyofthewest
    26 simplyfelicity, Tidybee
    29 sunset840
    30 Mrs. Coral, MrsB2012
    31 Aria, As Time Goes By, Angelachase

TBD: intotheocean

Rollover to future BFPs:
    Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee