Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

MAY-be this is our month? May 2014 POAS thread

1. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Espion: I can easily see the line on my phone and like someone else said, it's thick and blue! Woo hoo!
    @Aria: your temp can take a dip after o, they should just go back up the next day or so. I usually find I have a dip after o. I can't remember what your last post was though and I'm on my phone so I don't want to flip pages, so can't remember where you thought you were past o. ( sorry that was wordy.. Breast feeding while on my phone )

2. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@simplyfelicity: @sorrycharlie: Thank you ladies! I love the 'Bee. I'm going to go ahead and breathe. I'll try to get my paws on a real deal FRER as soon as I can!

3. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@Espion: With my first pregnancy, I had no idea blue dye tests weren't considered reliable, and I had no issues with them. I'd be really shocked if that were a false positive from the look of it! Congrats!

4. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@Espion: isn't the saying "a line is a line"? Light, dark, medium, who cares?!

5. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Espion: I think I see it too. FX! Can't wait for an update.

6. septca

GOLD / pomegranate / 3688 posts

@Espion: I definitely see a line. Unfortunately, I have also had false +s on blue dye tests, but sucker looks legit. Let us know when you get your hands on a FRER!

7. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@Espion: I also see a line but second the other ladies call for a FRER. Keeping my FX

8. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

I drank a Sierra mist and I found a Walgreens a half mile from the convention center. I'm gonna go at five and put this puppy to bed!

9. keepcalmcarrie

persimmon / 1096 posts

@Espion: I definitely see a line! FX for you

My first BFP was a blue dye test that looked super similar (just a few weeks ago!) It's below to compare - yours looks the same! Can't wait to hear about the FRER

10. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@Espion: woohoo! sooo..5 EST? or.. not that I'll be stalking, or anything, you know..

11. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@sorrycharlie: Ha! Yup, eastern time.

12. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@Espion: I see the line!! Will be waiting to see the almighty FRER

13. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@Espion: agh exciting!!!

14. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Espion: 5:03 where's my pee stick?

15. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@oliviaoblivia: +1

16. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@oliviaoblivia: @mfa_lady: The lecture ran late, so I missed my window. Now I have to go to a reception from 5:30 to 7p and figure out a different drugstore. I'm seriously checking my hotel's gift shop, ha!

17. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Espion: Darn it! I love that you could bring back a bfp from the gift shop.

18. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Espion: add me to the list of people who.sees a thick blue line and is.anxiously awaiting a FRER!!!

19. swedishfish

GOLD / coconut / 8266 posts

@Espion: there has to be an Orlando bee who can run a FRER to you! I totally would if I lived in Florida.

20. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Espion: EEEEEKKKKK!!!! I am on pins and needles!!!

21. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@Espion: what other two tests were negative? Cheapies?

22. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Espion: Dang I live in Tampa! I would totally get one for you if it weren't over an hour away!

ETA I don't suppose that you're at the AUA at the Orange County Convention Center are you? I know a doctor who is there now haha.

23. googly-eyes

GOLD / pomelo / 5737 posts

@Espion: add me to the list of people who can see it! can't wait for your update, good luck!!

Today was supposed to be my POAS day but since I don't get to see dh til Thursday I'm going to just wait it out... I'm thinking I could have o'd pretty late anyway. No AF yet and no symptoms I can't attribute to either one of the two illnesses I've had this week or maybe af coming later...

24. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@Espion: a hotel gift shop bfp would be awesome! Waiting waiting waiting ...

AFM still no AF here. Not much in symptoms today either though. Was pretty pooped today and napped when LO napped!

25. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Espion: I definitely see a nice line and I also took blue dyes with both of my pregnancy even though the first ended in mc but the second resulted in my beautiful healthy baby boy but I did follow them up with a FRER both times so can't wait to see the FRER. Oh and I wish could help I' stay only two hours away from Orlando

26. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

Finally!!

Ok, gotta buy a test. I have to pee so bad, lol!

27. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Espion: Oh yay! Anxiously waiting for an update!!

28. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@Espion: Eeeeee!

29. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@Espion: I'll be refreshing this page constantly for an update! Good luck!

30. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Espion: hooray! Pee pee pee!!

31. swedishfish

@Espion: you're testing at Walgreens, right? We can't wait for you to get back to your hotel.

32. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@Espion: so exciting! please go in the Walgreens bathroom! lol

33. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Espion: EEEEEKKKK!!!! I can't wait!

34. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Espion: With the suspense!

35. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Espion: I love that you posted this pic of Walgreens!! Good luck!

36. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

Sorry ladies!! There was a rather creepy guy (or maybe he was really friendly? Sad that you can't really tell anymore) at Walgreen's so I booked it out of there, and then I had to walk a mile to the hotel, and the hotel is sprawled out all over the place, so I had to walk another quarter mile trying not to pee in my pants.

37. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

Okay, that was really evil, ha!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Espion: Ahhh!!!! That WAS evil! Congrats!!

39. swedishfish

@Espion: yayyyyyyy!!!!! I'm so happy for you, mama!

40. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Yay! Thank you! (And yes, I am, ha!)

@swedishfish: Thank you!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee