Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

POAS 2019 - September to December Edition

1. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

Hey guys! It’s weird to be back, I used and loved hellobee 5 years ago (still part of the Aug 2015 babies FB group!) and again for my 2017 baby. We decided to start trying for #3 this month! Ahh πŸ€ͺ

β€’ Cycle day: 9
    β€’ TTC Cycle (or months TTC): 1!
    β€’ Ovulation Date: Likely around 9/16
    β€’ POAS Date: 9/25
    β€’ Baby #: 3!
    BONUS, For Fun:
    (1) Is there anything exciting you'd like to share? Currently have a 4 year old daughter & 2 year old son. Really hoping for a girl this time! 🀞Wanted to try to sway girl with timing but I haven’t tracked with opks in a few years so we’ll see.
    (2) Do you have any exciting plans for the month? Family photos this weekend and camping with the kids next weekend!
    (3) Are you trying anything "different" this TTC cycle? This is my first month trying this time around. I usually have 30 day cycles and in the past have always ovulated around day 21/22. With both of my previous pregnancies I got a BFP 8 days after O since my luteal phase is practically non existent. Going to try to sway girl.

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MissLace: Hello, and a warm wel welcome back! Fingers crossed that you will be able to add a little girl to your family this cycle. 🀞
    I will add you to the roster momentarily.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

😁 🀞 2019 POAS - Sept-to-Dec Edition 🀞 😁
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

πŸŒžβ›±πŸΉ August 2019 Roll-Over POAS πŸΉβ›±πŸŒž
    - Aug -
    β€’ 22 Aug - Mrs.Chickpea - - April/May Mama
    β€’ 26 Aug - Paranundrum
    β€’ 30 Aug - Maybebaby - - May Mama

πŸ“šπŸ«πŸ September 2019 POAS πŸπŸ«πŸ“š
    - Sept -
    β€’ 1 Sept - FuzzyPeaches
    β€’ 4 Sept - Raspberries
    β€’ 7 Sept - Kaohinani
    β€’ 7 Sept - LiliBillie
    β€’ 9 Sept - SweetCaroline
    β€’ 10 Sept - Chypmunk
    β€’ 12 Sept - ScarletBegonia
    β€’ 14 Sept - MoonMoon
    β€’ 18 Sept - FarAwayMama
    β€’ 22 Sept - BreakOutTheIceCream
    β€’ 25 Sept - MissLace
    No POAS -
    TBD - Paranundrum, Skiierchck99, Mrs. Panda
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

πŸ‚πŸ‘»πŸ«πŸ¬πŸ­ October 2019 POAS πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ«πŸ‘»πŸ‚
    - Oct -
    β€’ 4 Oct - Yellowbeach
    β€’ 16 Oct - Mrs. Panda
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD - Marfi
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

πŸπŸ‚πŸ—πŸˆ November 2019 POAS πŸˆπŸ—πŸ‚πŸ
    - Nov -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

β˜ƒοΈβ„πŸŒ² December 2019 POAS πŸŒ²β˜ƒοΈβ„
    - Dec -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ“£ Amazing POAS Cheerleaders:
    - Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - MrsJBEEG

4. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@MissLace: Hey girl! Nice to see you back in these parts! We're on the number 3 train too!

So I tested on Wednesday and it was negative, but I was already spotting so I suspected as much. AF arrived today with a vengeance so it's on to next month. Next POAS date will be Oct 10.

On an unrelated note, my sister-in-law called last night to tell me she's accidentally pregnant with number 4. I tried to be as sympathetic as possible, but man, that was bad emotional timing for me.

5. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@MissLace: Welcome back! I hope you get your little girl very soon!

@raspberries: Sorry about AF and those pregnancy news too, it must have been hard for you to hear. Good luck next month!

6. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

- Aug -
    β€’ 26 Aug - Paranundrum

- Sept -
    β€’ 4 Sept - Raspberries
    β€’ 7 Sept - Kaohinani
    β€’ 7 Sept - LiliBillie
    β€’ 10 Sept - Chypmunk
    β€’ 14 Sept - MoonMoon
    β€’ 25 Sept - MissLace
    No POAS -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Oct -
    β€’ 4 Oct - Yellowbeach
    β€’ 10 Oct - raspberries
    β€’ 16 Oct - Mrs. Panda
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD - Marfi
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Nov -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Dec -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - MrsJBEEG

7. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

Hey, I have a question or a game idea of sorts if anyone wants to join in. It's just for a bit of fun and maybe someone gets good ideas.

I'm sure we all have a list of baby names ready to go. Do you have any baby names you love, but can't use for some reason? What are the names and why can't you use them?

8. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@MissLace: hi and welcome! Good luck!

@raspberries: oh man that sounds so difficult, I'm sorry! I had a dream last night that my friend, who is not even trying to have a baby, was pregnant and as insane as it sounds, I woke up sad. So I understand where you're coming from. Hugs.

@paranundrum: I love the name Lena, but can't take the association with Lena Dunham !

Can I have some more test interpretation help from you ladies? Is this opk positive today?

9. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@MoonMoon: I vote close but not quite which probably means you’re on the down slope from your peak. Still good timing for bd!

10. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@MoonMoon: That's a lovely name!
    I would say the test is not positive, but I'm sure someone else can tell you for sure.

11. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@bhbee: @paranundrum: thank you guys. This has been so educational for me... I've been interpreting opks wrong this whole time. Let's see if DH and I can manage something after he gets home from work, before DS gets home, and before I leave for work, ha!

12. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@MoonMoon: there’s always Netflix to keep the kids busy too ... we totally did that some last time around!

13. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@bhbee: I am 100% about that!

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Hey ladies,
    I have been seriously negligent of the board the last 2 days and I apologize. I have had A LOT going on and I need to vent. (I apologize in advance for my "vent.")
    Our fridge broke (* and, never mind the groceries but I have $1000s of dollars of fertility meds in there) on Tuesday so we had to order a new one. The new one was supposed to be delivered TODAY; however, it wasn't. Come to find out the store put the order in the system but never sent it out to the company so the delivery service could pick it up and deliver. We have been using our small "overflow" fridge, a couple portable coolers, and our tiny deep freezer. Upon finding out the store would have to re-requisition the item for purchase and the earliest delivery would be the 20th, I drove to the store and asked for a loaner fridge and a return on my delivery fee. After a bit of back-and-forth, they obliged and I am waiting for a loaner while grading essays. The exchange and all the stress exhausted me as I am usually non-confrontational and loathe having to be the aggressive proverbial squeaky wheel. πŸ₯Ί
    On top of that, my inlaws invited themselves for this weekend. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ They called and said, "We will be up tomorrow morning and will be leaving Monday so get ready for some company!" I do not like those kind of surprises especially when I am stressed the eff (pardon my franΓ§aise) out. I would never do that to someone and I would like the same consideration and respect. My main issue is that, I like them well enough and enjoy their company, but they have strict dietary concerns (* like, I eat keto and my family eats "healthy" but they need low sodium, no dairy, gluten free, organic low carb cuisine. I'm not exaggerating! πŸ˜’) and I cannot make 4 or 5 separate entrees EVERY meal, especially without more refrigerator access. Not to mention that they can be a bit intrusive and aren't super supportive of DH and me using ART (ici, iui, ivf, and fertility meds) and I am supposed to have my one and only IUI this month. In fact, I will have to return to the RE on Monday morning (more about that towards the end of this rant). I had DH tell them that we just couldn't swing it, which led to them being upset and DH becoming irrationally frustrated with me because I CAN NOT be Wonder Woman at all times. 🀬
    Add in that my daughter was punched at school by some bully (the same day my AF came) so I went on a tirade and had a conference with the teacher whose class she had been in, the parents of the bully (who wanted me to be sympathetic to her anger "issues" πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ΆπŸ™„πŸ˜€), and the vice principal. The girl punched T bc she thought she was looking at her and was making a weird face. T had an eyelash in her eye and tried to explain she was blinking it out and not making faces when she was punched! The teacher didn't "see" anything, the parents were horrible people, and the VP only wanted to remove my daughter from her only non-honors course and afford the bully in-school suspension!!!! 😠😑🀬 I ended up removing her from the school, going to central registration to obtain home schooling materials, and I will now be teaching her using our state/county curriculum --- all while teaching my classes at the college and training clients at night. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
    When it rains, it pours!
    The only good to come of the last 3 days is that I had my appt with my RE at 0800 this morning. There were no cysts and my lining is already at 7 mm on CD3. I was given the go-ahead to start my Follistim [@ 25-IU since I respond TOO well to FSH] this evening. I return for a scan Monday. If all looks well, IUI could be anywhere from the 12 to the 17th. Very exciting! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ Hopefully, 43 months trying (and up 15 lbs from a year ago) will be worth it and we will conceive a sticky, lucky LO. πŸ™

Thank you all for the vent. πŸ’• I appreciate it and know things will get better sooner than later.

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm not above punching a tween. I'll be back after work, just had to put that out there.

16. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

@raspberries: hey! i immediately recognized your username from way back! glad to see you guys on the the third kid train too! haha

also, i feel you on the sister getting pregnant when youve been trying for a while. Back with my first, it took 7 cycles of perfect timing, tracking, supplements, etc and my sister called me when she decided to start trying and assumed she would need all the same "help" as well since we're twins, but nope, a week later she was pregnant, and i clearly still wasnt for a few more months.

17. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@Kaohinani: that's overwhelming! I'm glad things are * incrementally * improving - loaner fridge, no in-laws visit, and good news on the IUI front. Really sorry about the situation with your daughter, though! The school should do more, and that blows.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: @MoonMoon: Thanks, ladies.
    STILL waiting for the delivery ... 5 hours later! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ They just called and said they will be leaving in the next 30 minutes!!!! Argh! 😟
    @Sams Mom: Thank you for not being above punching an 11-year-old. πŸ˜‰ I really could have used you as support (or muscle) during the meeting ... I was so upset, I wanted to hit the parents [repeatedly] for having such an inconsiderate snot of a child. I dislike saying that as a teacher but, c'mon now, T wasn't doing a d*mn thing wrong! 😑 In any case, I am incredibly pleased for [atleast] a good scan today.

19. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Well after my cancelled cycle last month, I am back! AF showed yesterday. My transfer date is tentatively scheduled for 9/25 which means I will probably POAS on 10/4!

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Marfi: Fantastic news! πŸ‘ I am excited for you. I will update the board with your new POAS date. Good luck! 🀞

P.S. you and Yellowbeach are POAS on the same day!

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

- Aug -
    β€’ 26 Aug - Paranundrum

- Sept -
    β€’ 4 Sept - Raspberries
    β€’ 7 Sept - Kaohinani
    β€’ 7 Sept - LiliBillie
    β€’ 10 Sept - Chypmunk
    β€’ 14 Sept - MoonMoon
    β€’ 25 Sept - MissLace
    No POAS -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Oct -
    β€’ 4 Oct - Yellowbeach
    β€’ 4 Oct - Marfi
    β€’ 10 Oct - raspberries
    β€’ 16 Oct - Mrs. Panda
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD - Marfi
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Nov -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Dec -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - MrsJBEEG

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

It arrived! The loaner fridge arrived!!! I have never been so excited to see an 18-cubic ft fridge in my life!
    Life is getting better ... 😁

23. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: yay! I love your attitude! Happy weekend!

24. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

Guys I got a squinty squinter yesterday. Can't wait to make it out to the store today. I'm crazy

25. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: good grief lady, you aren’t kidding when you talk about Inclement weather! I’m glad you’re loaner fridge arrived, but good grief, that other stuff is awful!

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: Thank you, hun.
    OMG, I hope your super-squinter is the real deal! 🀞🀞🀞 I can not wait to see your next HPT!

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Yeah, I know. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I like living drama-free but bad luck seems to greet me at every turn! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I choose to focus on the positives and have been looking for small successes:
    (1) I had a great U/S (and hopefully, THIS will be my cycle to successfully become pregnant),
    (2) the loaner fridge made it and there was an update that the requisition for OUR new fridge went through,
    (3) my daughter will be able to succeed academically under my instruction,
    and
    (4) we have decided that we will visit with my inlaws in November when I have a 4-day break from teaching... so, we will be with them but it will be in their home which works better for all involved.

28. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: It's a FRER so I'm remaining indifferent

29. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: Nice small successes! Hopefully you will be able to enjoy your inlaw's company more with the new arrangement.

30. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

So this happened. All the emotions. Trying not to absolutely jump in with both feet, which is what I do with all passions in life.

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: Thank you!
    Yay!!! πŸ₯³πŸ’œ That is a beautiful sight!
    Just tell me when you wish to be added to the roster as a BFP.

32. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@SweetCaroline: ahhhh!!!!!

33. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@SweetCaroline: ooooh such a happy picture! Congrats!

34. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

I can’t believe I finally get to say I’m joining this board! We are going for #3 this month. POAS date 10/16 (I may try to wait until 10/19 if my symptoms follow normal cycle symptoms). We were very lucky in that pregnancy 1 was a surprise IUD baby and pregnancy 2 was conceived on the 1st try and everything (pregnancy, delivery, postpartum) has been textbook perfect. Twins seem to run in our neighborhood which would completely overwhelm our house, cars, and careers soooo hoping we skip that!

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Becky: Welcome to the POAS board! I hope TTC for your 3rd bundle of joy is as easy as it was for your first 2! I have a similar story with my DD (11) and DS (4). DD was conceived while I was on BCP. I found I was pregnant with her after I believed I had the flu (* fatigue, nausea/dry heaves, gastrointestinal issues ... the works)! My DS was conceived 2 weeks after my DH returned from his last deployment. Ironically, we had been discussing all of the OTHER couples we believed would conceive upon the return BUT we discounted ourselves! He was a huge surprise. Sadly, I am on 43 months (over 3.5 years) TTC for our #3. That stated, I am betting your TTC journey for #3 will be far sooner and less complicated than mine (and a few other lovely bees on here have) has been. Best of luck for this cycle. I will add you to our roster for a tentative Oct 16th date.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

- Aug -
    β€’ 26 Aug - Paranundrum

- Sept -
    β€’ 4 Sept - Raspberries
    β€’ 7 Sept - Kaohinani
    β€’ 7 Sept - LiliBillie
    β€’ 10 Sept - Chypmunk
    β€’ 14 Sept - MoonMoon
    β€’ 25 Sept - MissLace
    No POAS -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Oct -
    β€’ 4 Oct - Yellowbeach
    β€’ 4 Oct - Marfi
    β€’ 10 Oct - raspberries
    β€’ 16 Oct - Mrs. Panda
    β€’ 16 Oct - Becky
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD - Marfi
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Nov -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Dec -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - MrsJBEEG

37. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@SweetCaroline: Congratulations!

38. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@SweetCaroline: ahh congrats girl! I know you have been through a lot. Today you are pregnant πŸ’• hoping this is it for you!

39. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

Just got the news that my FET is 9/13 (nothing. Like a little Friday the 13th luck, eh?) sooooo I think my POS is 9/25 (or that’s my beta date...may actually test before since there’s no residual hcg). Getting very real!

Congrats to all the bfps so far! I’m not a huge commentator but I’m cheering you on!

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skiierchck99: Very exciting news! Wishing you so much luck !
    I will place you under the b-HCG heading on the roster for the 25th and hope you share a BFP HPT earlier than that. πŸ˜‰

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee