Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

POAS 2019 - September to December Edition

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LiliBillie: Yay, the 1st HPT pic on our board!!! 😁 I am glad you that you were able to get it out of your system ... Hopefully, the next HPT you use will yield you a beautiful BFP! 🀞

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 4 Update:

😁 🀞 2019 POAS - Sept-to-Dec Edition 🀞 😁
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

πŸŒžβ›±πŸΉ August 2019 Roll-Over POAS πŸΉβ›±πŸŒž
    - Aug -
    β€’ 22 Aug - Mrs.Chickpea - - April/May Mama
    β€’ 26 Aug - Paranundrum
    β€’ 30 Aug - Maybebaby

πŸ“šπŸ«πŸ September 2019 POAS πŸπŸ«πŸ“š
    - Sept -
    β€’ 1 Sept - FuzzyPeaches
    β€’ 4 Sept - Raspberries
    β€’ 7 Sept - Kaohinani
    β€’ 7 Sept - LiliBillie
    β€’ 9 Sept - SweetCaroline
    β€’ 10 Sept - Chypmunk
    β€’ 12 Sept - ScarletBegonia
    β€’ 18 Sept - FarAwayMama
    β€’ 22 Sept - BreakOutTheIceCream
    No POAS -
    TBD - Paranundrum, Skiierchck99, Mrs. Panda
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

πŸ‚πŸ‘»πŸ«πŸ¬πŸ­ October 2019 POAS πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ«πŸ‘»πŸ‚
    - Oct -
    β€’ 4 Oct - Yellowbeach
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD - Marfi
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

πŸπŸ‚πŸ—πŸˆ November 2019 POAS πŸˆπŸ—πŸ‚πŸ
    - Nov -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

β˜ƒοΈβ„πŸŒ² December 2019 POAS πŸŒ²β˜ƒοΈβ„
    - Dec -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ“£ Amazing POAS Cheerleaders:
    - Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - MrsJBEEG

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Maybebaby: @FuzzyPeaches:
    How are you ladies doing? Your POAS date is coming up quick and, I just wanted to check in.

4. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: bfn for me today at 8dpo but still time. I don’t really have a good feeling though πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

5. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks, mama!

Welp pulled a test out of the trash from this am (wil I never learn?!) and saw a hint of something.

The top is trash test, bottom is fresh test from right now...something is catching my eye πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I'm sorry you feel that this cycle will be less than everything you could dream of. πŸ˜• I kind of feel the same about mine (* currently 10 dpo) and, while I am hopeful, I am remaining realistic that my chances are slim. I will keep everything crossed that you do, indeed, receive your sticky bean this cycle.

@maybebaby: I see it, I see it!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It is super-duper faint but there is a tiny hint of pink! Fingers crossed 🀞 that this is it! I really can't wait to add your BFP to the roster. πŸ˜‰

7. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Kaohinani: eeewk thank you! I’ll update tomorrow am, trying not to get excited but it’s hard not to!

8. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@maybebaby: I can’t wait to see tomorrow’s! I really do see it!

Ah ladies I don’t know what’s wrong with me this cycle. I am so emotional and weepy. I don’t know if it’s the femara or the fact that I’m turning 35 this weekend (which is not old, but is a fertility milestone if you will) or what it is. @Kaohinani: I don’t know how you stay so positive but I always really appreciate reading

9. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@maybebaby: I definitely see something on both! 🀞

10. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@maybebaby: ooh

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@maybebaby: No problem! I can't wait for today's HPT! 🀞🀞🀞

@fuzzypeaches: It may very well be the Femara. I know the Clomid affected me. I wasn't rage-filled, rather, I would cry at children's movies and random commercials (ASPCA, ones with newborns, children being traditionally "cute" ... they all got me) πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ₯Ί. I am NOT a weepy or emotional person in the least. The gonadotropin injectables have been much better for my mental wellbeing (although all fertility meds have wreaked havoc on my waistline -- I don't know how women stay on them cycle after cycle after cycle!). As for positivity, I figure that I have 2 choices, I can either allow my infertility to get the best of me and take me down a dark road, or I can look at it with positivity. I try to see each AF as the start of a new chance to try (* I do mourn the fact a cycle didn't take but I force myself to move on) and I am grateful for my infertility for many reasons. It has allowed me to meet so many kind people in the same situation ... it has allowed me to understand how others must have felt when I was the one having babies without even "trying," ... it has brought DH and I even closer together ... it has made me appreciate what I have (versus being upset that I don't "have" fertility) ... AND I have had surgeries, meds, and procedures to correct bodily "issues" and ailments (ex- high estrogen, endometriosis, etc) that I never knew I was afflicted with. TTC is all-encompassing but I refuse to be defined by 42 mos. Anyway, I apologize for the novel. Just hang in there and know we are all here for you!

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

As for me, I peeked at my BBT this morning. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ For those who may not know, I was TRYING not to track until 12 dpo in order to lessen my TTC/TWW anxiety. My TD records my BBT and places it in OvaView for me. Curiosity got the best of me. πŸ™„
    My BBT today was 98.86. The range since OV has been from 98.72 to 99Β°F. I'm still riding high temperature-wise @ 11 dpo so I am satisfied. I am hoping they don't fall this cycle.

13. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

My parents are visiting from in town leaving Monday, hoping I can hold out to tell DH until after they leave! Not sure when this will feel real, but I’m so excited!

14. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@fuzzypeaches: the emotional ups and downs of a cycle are hard enough and and meds to the mix - keeping fingers and toes crossed for you and hope you have a relaxing weekend!@Kaohinani: I am completely foreign to all the charting lingo but does that mean good things?! Sounds like it and hoping so!!!

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@maybebaby: Yay!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, hun! πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ˜ Beautiful!!! Tell me whenever you decide that I may add you to the roster as a BFP .

Yes, elevated temps are great. Extended elevated temps (past 18 dpo) are, USUALLY, a pregnancy sign. My BBT, typically, begins a slow decline to my coverline starting anywhere from 11 to 15 dpo and my AF comes between 14 to 18 dpo. If I can maintain my high BBT to 18 dpo (and beyond), I may have a chance this cycle.

16. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Kaohinani: Thanks so much, mama! I will wait for the digi

17. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@maybebaby: Great news! Congratulations!

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

For my fellow TTC-ers πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ, my preggie ladies 🀰, and my nerdy-birdy science-minded πŸ€“ kindred spirits:

An interesting website that gives one a peek at the stages and maturation of an infant from ova to 9-month fetus. Includes videos and quizzes!

https://www.ehd.org/science_main.php?level=all&submit4.x=56&submit4.y=13&s1=on&s5=on&s17=on&s14=on&s2=on&s6=on&s16=on&s0=on&s12=on&s7=on&s11=on&s13=on&s10=on&s18=on&s19=on&s3=on&ops=&re=on&L1=1&L2=0#fh1

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@maybebaby: congrats!!

@Kaohinani: on those temps!

20. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@maybebaby: definitely lines there, congrats!

Well surprises never cease around these parts... I took a super early Opk yesterday and forgot about it... A few hours later I went into the bathroom and it was a super positive! Wtf- from a 39 day cycle to possibly ovulating on CD11?! So we dutifully DTD last night... This morning, again a positive so we'll go again tonight... A part of me is happy I caught it, in case it's real, another part of me just thinks my cycles are nuts and this isn't even a real O

Anyway, if this is in any way real ovulation, I guess my POS date will be around 9/13 or 9/14?...

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@bhbee: Thank you! 😘

@MoonMoon: Awesome! πŸ‘ I will place you for a September 14 POAS date to give you more leeway to test. 🀞

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

- Aug -
    β€’ 26 Aug - Paranundrum
    β€’ 30 Aug - Maybebaby

- Sept -
    β€’ 4 Sept - Raspberries
    β€’ 7 Sept - Kaohinani
    β€’ 7 Sept - LiliBillie
    β€’ 10 Sept - Chypmunk
    β€’ 14 Sept - MoonMoon
    No POAS -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Oct -
    β€’ 4 Oct - Yellowbeach
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD - Marfi
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Nov -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Dec -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - MrsJBEEG

23. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@maybebaby: Can we henceforth refer to you by the name @YesBaby? βœ… Congrats!!!

24. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@paranundrum: @MoonMoon: @bhbee: thank you!!! @yellowbeach: haha thank you! Yes ma’am, though mynuswrname is back from 2012 when we first decided to go down this crazy path πŸ˜‚

25. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@maybebaby: congratulations!!

26. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

I started AF a few days ago and I’m on CD 3. Such a weird cycle last month so I’m giving Femara another round this month with metformin. I just don’t think Clomid worked this time around. If we don’t conceive this cycle, I think I will give my body a break for a couple of months from the hormones and just try metformin alone. I’ll POAS by 10/16. Fingers crossed for all you ladies!

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@maybebaby: Did you take your digital yet?
    😁😁😁😁

@Mrs.Panda: Hopefully, this cycle will be less "wonky." I'm hoping the Femara with Metformin does the trick! 🀞
    I shall update the roster immediately.

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

- Aug -
    β€’ 26 Aug - Paranundrum
    β€’ 30 Aug - Maybebaby - - May Mama

- Sept -
    β€’ 4 Sept - Raspberries
    β€’ 7 Sept - Kaohinani
    β€’ 7 Sept - LiliBillie
    β€’ 10 Sept - Chypmunk
    β€’ 14 Sept - MoonMoon
    No POAS -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Oct -
    β€’ 4 Oct - Yellowbeach
    β€’ 16 Oct - Mrs. Panda
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD - Marfi
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Nov -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Dec -
    β€’
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

- Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - MrsJBEEG

29. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Kaohinani: waited a day because those things are expensive!

Yesterday FRER and today’s digi!

EDD May 10!

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@maybebaby: Beautiful progression from 2 days ago ... I love seeing that "'Yes +' !" I'm going to add you to the roster [If I may?]. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    πŸ€” So cool that "MaybeBaby" will be having a "MayBaby!" πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

P.S. -
    Incidentally, I love your rings πŸ’. Very dainty and with just enough sparkle!

31. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you! Yes, please do. The bottom one is my wedding ring the rose gold I just got off amazon! I rarely wear my engagement ring these days and I wanted a little something extra! Thanks for the compliment.

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@maybebaby: I added you to the above roster. 😁😁😁
    Where on amazon did you find something that pretty?!?! I have a similar rose gold ring which I spent hundreds on.

33. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Kaohinani: I can’t speak tonhow it will hold up but here is the listing!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@maybebaby: Very Pretty! It is inexpensive enough that if it were to ever tarnish, you would not be remiss in replacing it. πŸ‘

@FuzzyPeaches: I hope you had a happy 35th birthday! πŸ₯³

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

As for me, at 13 dpo, this cycle is just odd.
    I have had no post ovulatory chin acne, my breasts aren't achy (I, occasionally, have sore nips but not my usual), have had 1 day of heavy cramping (8 dpo) then nada, as well as, a few bouts of heavy CF. In fact, this morning I had a bit of pink-tinged CF on my TP but NOTHING since (πŸ€” don't worry I am not going to post the pic of it -- no one wants to see that! 🀣). My BBT is decent atm (actually kind of flat, temp-wise). I am hopeful but I am maintaining realistic expectations.

BBT chart (from OvaView which syncs with my TD):

36. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Kaohinani: eek! I’m out of the loop what is your testing plan if any?!

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@maybebaby: I am going to wait it out until the 7th. I don't want to see a BFN nor do I want another questionable HPT.

38. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Kaohinani: totally understand keeping fingers and toes crossed

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@maybebaby: I have that ring too! My husband bought it to stack with my wedding band, and to add rings as we had more babies.

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@maybebaby: Thanks!

@Sams Mom: What a cute (and sentimental) idea!!! πŸ’•

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee