Anyone have any experience with reflux and bradycardia? We are currently stuck in the intermediate nursery because of episodes due to reflux, the date has been pushed back each day this week, we get so close and then she Brady's. They're going to send us home on an apnea monitor but they still want to wait until there are no severe episodes for 48 hours and it's starting to feel like we might be here a lot longer than we thought. Has anyone else experienced this? How did your doctors handle it? Any advice?