Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

SS admin 2011 list is out!

1. Pipers Mommy

kiwi / 537 posts

On the list at #110, up 34 spots from 2010 but I am happy to see it is still out of the top 100.

2. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

Not pregnant, but my fave girl name is #267. DH's first and middle were #1 and 2 for his birth year - guess MIL wasn't too creative there

3. Mrs. Blue

blogger / pomelo / 5361 posts

My own name must be special: neither my first or middle name has been in the top 1000 for the last 12 years (or ever, I'm sure). Unfortunately, our two favorite girl names are in the top 5, which I hate! We may have to change. I've loved Ava since HS, log before it soared in popularity, and Emma was DH's great-Grandma's name. We always thought we would name our daughters Ava and Emma, but now that we're more into the baby world and know how popular they have become, we'll probably change. We don't want our kids to have crazy different names (like mine), but we also don't want them to have to go by Ava T. their whole life!

4. loveisstrange

pineapple / 12526 posts

Ugh. DD's name went up 19 places to #27. FML. I hate that it's that popular. It was number #46 when we picked it.

Her middle name is #470.

5. MsLipGloss

GOLD / pineapple / 12662 posts

The front-runner for our baby girl didn't break the top 1000.

6. googly-eyes

GOLD / pomelo / 5737 posts

Bummed...our name went up about 70 spots. But since my husband picked it and he is totally attached to it, and I love it too, we'll keep it.

7. lavender

grapefruit / 4554 posts

DD's name is #526, and keeping steady.

8. Running Elley

coconut / 8681 posts

We haven't chosen a name yet but my favorite girl name was 24!

9. stargal

pomegranate / 3890 posts

our son's name (who is due in july!) isnt on the list, hasnt been in a 100 years! i was surprised, its unique but not completely out there or anything!

10. prettylizy

GOLD / papaya / 10206 posts

@Running Elley: that's my DDs name we named her after my maternal grandmother, and I've loved it for years!

11. runsyellowlites

coconut / 8305 posts

Penelope WAS ranked 200 but made the jump to 169 in 2011. Still out of the top 100 so I guess I'm okay with that. Her middle name, Ann, ranked 996!

Gavin was ranked 52 the year he was born and has jumped to 36. Most of the Gavin's we know are younger than DS.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee