When you receive save the dates for out of town weddings, when do you expect to get the actual invite with date? We have an out of town wedding this year and our kids are part of the wedding party. We are about 6 or 7 months away and havent been told the date yet and plane ticket prices are going up! We also have other vacations and events planned and cant tell if this will clash. Is it rude to reach out and ask for more details? Or is it better to just wait and see and then if the final date doesnt work just decline?