Just wanted to report back that flying at 32 weeks was no problem for me! The flights were 3 hours long each, and even though I didn't walk around much or keep my feet elevated, I didn't get too swollen or anything.

One annoying thing was that after standing in a long security line, when we got to the gate I had Wagon Sr. stand in line to board and I sat down to take a rest. Since my belly's pretty big and I had been standing in line for more than half an hour, I was pretty sore and I sat down with an "oof" and rubbed my belly and put my head back. A woman got out of line and came over to me and asked "are you ok?" I said yes, and thought it was really sweet of her to check on me. Then she said "you're not... contracting or anything... are you?" I kind of laughed and said "no, nope, got a long way to go still, I'm fine thanks." It was sweet of her to be concerned but hello, if I'm contracting I'm not going to get on a plane. And I'm not going to be traveling alone!

Anyway, our trip was great and I'm so glad I got on the plane! I think the vomiting I had the morning of our trip was just some mild food poisoning. As most of you noted, I felt totally fine after 24 hours!