Drop-In BFP -

ðŸĪļ‍♀ïļ ïŋžðŸ“Ģ🙋‍♀ïļ Amazing Cheerleaders:
    - Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - MrsJBEEG

I created the POAS 2019 - September to December Board for any lady who may need it:

https://boards.hellobee.com/topic/poas-2019-september-to-december-edition#post-2894700

3. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@Kaohinani: this is exciting news and I have my fingers crossed for you!

As for me it looks like I'm out of the game this month. I had one last emotional tug, some light brownish spotting yesterday that disappeared so I was sure it was implantation bleeding, logic be dammed! This morning I took a HPT that was negative, and then what looks like AF started. I'm very sad, but a little relieved not to be on the hope roller coaster any more! I'll head over to the next POAS board in a few days...

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MoonMoon: Thank you for your well wishes and support! I am sorry that it appears that your AF has begun. Being in the tww limbo is one of the worst feelings, so atleast you have an answer now.

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

What. The. EFF?!?!?!

I came home from my class to make a quick lunch for DH and the kids before heading back, and I decided to take an OPK. Today's is similar to yesterday's test at the 5 min mark (if that is even possible!!!)! ðŸĪ” I think I'm having another cycle like last month with the multiple days of positive OPKs. ðŸĪĶ‍♀ïļ This doesn't normally happen to me. Perhaps I will OV tonight (CD 9) or tomorrow (CD 10). ðŸĪ·â€â™€ïļ IDK.

Yesterday's OPK:

Today's OPK:

6. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Curiouser and curiouser!

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: I'm perplexed as well. 😕

8. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@Kaohinani: I wonder what this means!

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MoonMoon: ðŸĪ” In all actuality, I am thinking that I am just having a long surge (like last month) which, I am hoping lends forth to a strong 💊 ovulation. My HCG is really low now but my E2 has been fairly high. Both can affect LH levels and the length of a surge. HCG and LH are "chemically similar albeit completely different" hormones so I'm wondering if my OPK is reading residual HCG along with the LH. ðŸĪ·â€â™€ïļ

10. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Kaohinani: It may not mean anything, but I had extra long surges the months I got pregnant with my LOs.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@crazydoglady: I am a sucker for anecdotal evidence! Thank you so much for sharing the luck you had conceiving after extended surges. 💕 I hope it is as lucky for me as it has been for you.

12. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Kaohinani: oh gosh ! I hope @crazydoglady: is on the right track

13. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

Just checking in to say hi! Congrats to all the BFPs! And holy dark OPK @Kaohinani: !!

14. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

I second @crazydoglady: on the long surges. Also I ovulated while still having hcg in my system about 4w post my d&c and I swear it was still not that dark! Alllllll the

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: @Mrs.Panda: @bhbee:
    Thank you very much! I do hope that it leads to something fantastic. My Tempdrop BBT has been seriously anemic with no huge rise (* sidenote - a substantial rise is typical for me after ov) so nothing is 100% definitive of even ovulating yet.

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Day 3 + OPK: ðŸĪĶ‍♀ïļ

17. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Kaohinani: I would call that "almost" positive, so I think you will probably 0 late today or early tomorrow.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@crazydoglady: Thank you so much for taking the time to examine my OPK and offer me a response!
    FWIW, after I posted the photo, I began to think ðŸĪ” about it and I compared today's test with my last 2 positive OPKs (from Monday and Tuesday). The last 2 were darker and the test lines were taking color from the control lines. Today, the test line and control are close in color. I'm thinking I am having a slow rise and descent. I had Mittelschmerz pains Monday and Tuesday but no cramping today. I think I may have OV-ed yesterday sometime. ðŸĪ·â€â™€ïļ I also read the following blog page: https://premom.com/blogs/how-to-use-ovulation-tests/surges-and-peaks-gradual-onset . While it is not a scholarly article or excerpt from a medical journal or study, it did shed some light on having multiple + OPKs and trends of gradual onset surges.

19. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@Kaohinani: lurker here - I don't consider them true OPK positives until they match or nearlyyyy match the control line. I'd call the other 2 coming soon Os. The most recent one looks like a true positive to me so you either just O'd or will O soon. Either way, you're in the BD window. Good luck!

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@psw27: Thank you! I appreciate your perspective and response. I am going to be keeping a close eye on my BBT over the next few days in the hopes that I did ovulate and our timing was right.

21. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@Kaohinani: FWIW I also am someone who got numerous nearly positives the cycle I got pregnant with DS1.

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@psw27: I love reading that! With all the bees who have had extended LH surges the cycles that they conceived, I find myself very hopeful that I could, potentially, fall pregnant as well. Thank you.

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I'm thinking that I OV-ed on CD 9. Tomorrow's BBT should afford me a more definitive answer. I am going to stop taking OPKs at this point because (1) my BBT is on the rise, and (2) it is frustrating seeing + OPKs and questioning whether or not my hormones are out of whack (perimenopause, anyone? ðŸĪĶ‍♀ïļ).

Chart below:

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Mrs.Chickpea: @Paranundrum: @MaybeBaby:
    How are you ladies holding up? ðŸĪ·â€â™€ïļ
    I feel like all of my drama from this cycle is monopolizing the board. 😕 I'd like to hear from you all. 💕

25. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: just popping in to say good luck! I have a good feeling about you this cycle 💕

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Thank you so much! 💕 I hope you are correct. 🙂

27. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: You just happen to have a bit more unusual cycle and have more to tell. It's great that you document it though.

I don't have much going on on TTC front, I'm around 10dpo and cm tells me AF will start this weekend or by Monday at the latest. No spotting yet, but that will probably start today too.

I also wanted to give a heads up - I will be in choir camp this weekend and probably won't have the opportunity to be online during that. I'll be back here on Monday, but I'm not sure how much I can post during work hours next week too, because I'll have a new girl looking over my shoulder and trying to learn anything and everything she can from Monday to Wednesday. I'll start on my new job on Friday and I don't know how much I'll be able to be online. At first at least.

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: So much exciting news from you! 😁 I hope your AF doesn't find you. 😉 As for your involvement in the chorus -- that is super exciting and I always enjoy hearing about all of your practices, performances, and festivals. Also, thank you 🙏 for informing me of your future absence next week as well so I don't worry you disappeared and I know I will be solo moderating the Sept-Dec POAS board. Best of luck starting your new job!

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

3 dpo -

Got my crosshairs for a CD 9 ovulation.👍
    My BBT rose 📈 by quite a bit today which is pretty exciting. I believe ðŸĪ” I may track BBT for another day or two and then stop. I will resume temping around 11/12 dpo. I am hoping that in doing so, I will save myself from a bit of stress.

Chart below:

This (my stats based on OV date and temps) is NOT reassuring ðŸĪĶ‍♀ïļ:

30. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: We'll have a few rehearsals this weekend and two (practice) concerts, we have a competition coming in September and need to practice all we can for it. I hope we can pull it together, our overall performance has been in a slow downward spiral for the last couple of years. We used to win most competitions we entered, but our original conductor slowly lost interest and the last few years have been rocky.
    We have a new and very motivated conductor now, who shot a bit too high with our program last year and it wasn't very pleasant. It felt like we were failing in everything all last year. This year our conductor has made some revisions and at least seems to have learned from past mistakes. Hopefully it will be a better year. We've had two practices this week already and I feel good at the moment.

About next week - I'll try to pop in as often as possible, but it might be not often enough.

I need all the luck I can get! Thanks!

Also, that's one impressive temp rise! I hope this is the one for you!

31. mrschickpea

clementine / 928 posts

@Kaohinani: my period was due Wednesday but on Tuesday night I got a stomach bug and I'm still down fo the count 3 days later. I haven't tested yet (I have barely left the bed) Can a bug so close to period day push it back? I figured I would have gotten AF by now even though adding that to this yuck would have just pi**ed me off lol

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrschickpea: Oh, no! Being ill with gastrointestinal distress is the pits! ðŸĪ’ðŸĪŪðŸĨš I am so sorry to read that you aren't feeling well. 😞
    To respond - Yes, illness can delay menstruation anywhere from a day to over a week. On the flip side, illness can also cause an AF to arrive ahead of schedule. Right now, it appears that you are in limbo. Keep in mind that [early] pregnancy lowers one's immunity ... often a woman will fall ill (* symptoms can range from a stuffy nose or full blown cold to that of flu-like symptoms) around her missed AF. In fact, that happened to me 12 years ago. I thought I had the flu (* elevated temp/fever, nausea with vomiting, fatigue, slight body aches, and gastrointestinal "issues") and I missed my AF around the same time. 2 weeks later (at 6 weeks along), I tested BFP for my DD! Of course, sometimes illness is just that: feeling like crud. In your case, I hope it lends to something great. ðŸĪž

33. mrschickpea

clementine / 928 posts

Well, no wonder it's taken me so long to get over the stomach bug...

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrschickpea: YAY!!!! 👏👏👏 ( I thought something was up ... it sounded a lot like when I was pregnant with DD. 😉) Congratulations! ðŸĨģ ... That is a beautiful BFP! I'm going to immediately add you as a BFP to both the Aug POAS roster and the roll-over (Aug) list on the Sept-Dec 2019 POAS board. So exciting!

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

ðŸŒžâ›ąðŸđðŸ•ķ August 2019 POAS ðŸ•ķðŸđâ›ąðŸŒž

26 July - CatchAFallingStar - - April Mama
    31 July - Paranundrum
    1 Aug - FuzzyPeaches -
    6 Aug - JennyLayneAZ - - April Mama
    7 Aug - Yellowbeach
    11 Aug - JennyPenny - - April Mama
    12 Aug - MoonMoon
    14 Aug - SweetCaroline
    14 Aug - BreakOutTheIceCream
    22 Aug - Mrs.Chickpea - - April/May Mama
    26 Aug - Paranundrum
    30 Aug - Maybebaby

TBD - ,
    No POAS - Kaohinani
    Drop-In BFP -

ðŸĪļ‍♀ïļ ïŋžðŸ“Ģ🙋‍♀ïļ Amazing Cheerleaders:
    - Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - MrsJBEEG

I created the POAS 2019 - September to December Board for any lady who may need it:

https://boards.hellobee.com/topic/poas-2019-september-to-december-edition#post-2894700

36. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@mrschickpea: Yay!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

37. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Kaohinani: Did your temp this morning confirm ovulation?

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@crazydoglady: Yes, ma'am ... it was actually confirmed yesterday! 😁 I am 4 dpo today, which means I ovulated on my CD 9. I think I will actively track one more night and then stop as monitoring BBT becomes stressful for me. I spend so much time looking for trends and making certain my dips, drops, and rises are all in the "appropriate" places, that I drive myself quite batty ðŸĶ‡ðŸĪŠ! I may begin temping again around 12 dpo just to see where I'm at but I haven't decided.
    Anyway, here is my current chart:

39. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Kaohinani: I felt so much better when I cut down temping!

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@bhbee: That is fantastic to know! Thank you. I am hoping that cutting back will help my anxiety [and obsessive nature] a bit. DH and I have been TTC-ing soooooooo hard for the last 2 years (with 3-1/2 years of TTC now behind us), that I really need to ease up on the portions of TTC that over-stress me.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee