Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2019 POAS - "Summer Lovin' Had Me A BLAST ..."

1. LiliBillie

cherry / 105 posts

Can I join super late?
    DH and i are supposed to try next month but I got rid of BC this month we had unprotected sex three times, around ovulation.
    Period expected September 3rd.
    I have a 5 year old daughter as well

2. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@mrschickpea: omg congratulations!

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LiliBillie: Of course you may join in! Welcome! I will place you your POAS date on our Sept-Dec 2019 POAS board. πŸ˜πŸ‘ We have quite a few ladies on the roster already.
    It can be found at:
    POAS 2019 - September to December Edition Β« Hellobee Boards
    https://boards.hellobee.com/topic/poas-2019-september-to-december-edition/page/2#post-2895403 .
    Good luck this cycle!

4. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@mrschickpea: Congratulations!

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

So, I wasn't going to track BBT after yesterday... I failed, miserably. πŸ™„πŸ˜’
    Before bed, DH asked, "Aren't you going to put your temperature tracker on?" (* Referring to my TempDrop) I told him I was going to take a break for 6 or 7 days and he responded with "Well, I was curious what would happen since it was down for a couple days." πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Since when has he had any interest in my BBT?!?! πŸ˜‚ - Never ... that I knew of. Anyway, I humored him (and myself. I'm not going to lie. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£) and wore my TD to sleep. This morning my temp was the highest it has been all cycle at nearly 99Β°F! And TMI - I woke to copious amounts of CF. So, NOW, DH and I agreed that I will track one or two more days "just to see" if the BBT increases (triphasic) or falls. With that stated: I AM A FAILURE AT NOT TRACKING (& DH is a terrible influence)!!!! πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Chart below just because:

6. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I know it would be good for you to stop temping for a while if it makes you anxious, but on the other hand there might come a "why didn't I temp, it would have been so much clearer" moment...

Not temping has worked well for me during the summer, because our waking times have not been consistent and I don't have a wearable tracker. The down side is I don't know my OV date and never know how many dpo I am.

It's great he's interested and invested though!

7. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Can you provide a "10 Tips for Getting DH Invested in BBT Tracking" It would be so nice to have someone else invested and along for the ride (besides all you lovely Bees of course)

8. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Kaohinani: that’s so funny and great! I hope you keep seeing hopeful temps as long as you keep it up

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Thank you! I do need to set perimeters on my BBT tracking though because I become extremely obsessed. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚ I do agree that, knowing me, I will have a "woulda/coulda/shoulda" moment if I put a hiatus on tracking. πŸ€” Perhaps, I wear my tracker (which automatically puts my temps into my OvaView app) and I do not check it or enter it into FF after tonight's temps? It is an idea and may save me from any reservations as to whether or not I should continue or regrets if I do stop. My only concern is my will power NOT TO peek πŸ‘€. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

@yellowbeach: DH is a really caring, enthusiastic, and curious partner. I scored big time my second time around getting married! πŸ‘ He nearly always takes atleast a minimal interest in whatever I am doing or what affects me. Right now, he knows he (and my kids) is/are my only TTC support outside of you all because we became frustrated with everyone telling us to just stop trying ... we decided to keep going but to keep everything to ourselves. It may be lonely at times, but we are "in it to win it πŸ˜‰" together. Anyway, I really wish I could provide tips on getting a SO more invested in all things TWW but I guess I just got lucky.

@bhbee: Thank you! My plan has been modified (* read what I have proposed while responding to Paranundrum). I just hope I have the self control to not cheat and take a peek before 12 dpo after tomorrow's temp! πŸ™„πŸ€£

10. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I think that's a great idea. Your temps will still be recorded if you need to go back and check them, but you won't have to analyze them every day.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Exactly! πŸ‘ You and I are simpatico with that thought. Of course, this morning (7 dpo) my BBT hit 99Β°F so, now I have to decide whether or not to fully track BBT tonight [to see if I have a 3rd high temp which will make my chart triphasic) or just let my temps record on OvaView and remain blissfully ignorant. It's a tough decision.

12. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: SchrΓΆdinger's BBT!

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Right?!?!? πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I literally live for Schrodinger's theory, don't I?! πŸ˜‰

My FF chart didn't link to my last post πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. I am posting it here:

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

πŸ€” Not putting much stock in THIS as Pili has led me astray one too many times πŸ˜’:

My puppy BFP detector is highly fallible... 😢😢😢🀣

P.S. Dont judge me on my black top and navy sweats - I came home from work and threw on the nearest pair of "comfy pants" within close proximity. Unfortunately, they dont match. πŸ™„πŸ™

15. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: omg if you think I am judging this outfit clearly you haven't visited my life lately... #noroomtojudge

16. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: People worry about matching their home outfits?!

You don't have to worry, we really don't care what you're wearing as long as you are comfortable.

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: @paranundrum:
    Thank you. I am [usually] ALL about coordinating my garments (and I wear A LOT of black) so I was actually embarrassed a bit to post my "black-&-navy mish-mash o' comfort!" πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee