Login/Register

August 2019 POAS - "Summer Lovin' Had Me A BLAST ..."

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: did you get some "brown chicken brown cow" time in? πŸ˜‚

2. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

Lol, y'all are hysterical

I've got day 2 of a positive OPK so I'll be DTD probably tonight and tomorrow again. I have had such ridiculous cramping too. It feels too generalized to say for sure it's ovulation cramps, and also it's been going on a few days now. I'm not sure what is up.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Yes, ma'am. 4x brown chicken-brown cow (since 15:30-ish). I am walking funny atm. 😳😳😳😳 No joke. Hoping we hit it enough to make this cycle worth it. DH wants to try again before work tomorrow, but IDK ....

@JennyPenny: Time to BD! πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š

@Paranundrum: @FuzzyPeaches: Thanks!

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: dear Lord baby Jesus. I'm tired just thinking of trying to do it 4x in like 5 hours. Go you! πŸ’ƒ

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I can't take all the credit ... it was a joint effort. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ Unfortunately, DH is completely passed out ATM from "all the action," and I'm wide awake when I really should be sleeping as I have to wake at 0430. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I was about to say! It's past 2200 and you're up on HB!? πŸ˜‚

7. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: thank god for preseed is all I have to say 😳

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I know, seriously, it is rare that I'm up past 2100, never mind 2230! πŸ˜‚ What can I say, DH got my motor running and now I can't shut it down. πŸ™ŠπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: No, joke! 🀣 Honestly, after tonight, I'd kiss Dr. Joanna Ellington (creator of Preseed - don't ask how I remembered her name. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚) just for making this evening THAT much more comfortable. 😳

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Got my (dotted) crosshairs today! According to FF, I ovulated on CD9. Today is CD12.
    So. NOT. Cool.
    Had been hopeful DH and I could catch the egg, but with a CD9 ovulation, it is pretty doubtful. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I have also had the most anemic "rise" where I kinda question if I even ovulated.

When I change the setting to "FAM" or "Research," I lose my crosshairs altogether as the "Advanced" and "OPK" settings are taking into consideration my 48+ hours of positive OPKs. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

@Sams mom: I remember you had a couple cycles like this but, for the life of me, I can not remember if you OVed later in the cycle or if they were anovulatory. I do remember your OV date moved 2x in a month one cycle and another seemed anovulatory but ended up just being wonky. If you can find those charts, I'd like to compare for study as FF does not have a selection for charts with inconsistent crosshairs. TIA.

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I think temp shift will actually start CD 11 depending on what TD does with your next couple temps.

Attached are a couple weird ones for me.

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you! πŸ™ I agree that the next 3 temps will be critical. I think I may even continue with a single OPK a day.

I do remember your February cycle as I was stimming at the time and had over-stimmed about the same time you were worried about not ovulating. We discussed changing your setting from ADV to another. Once you changed it, "bam," crosshairs appeared. Funny that I never get 2 or more full days of positive OPKs (with exception to this cycle) but it appears you get them more frequently. Interesting. Thanks again for humoring me in responding.

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I am impressed!!!!

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: With what?
    In any case, thank you.

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: so many bd sessions!

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Oh, okay. 😁 Yeah, DH and I were quite determined to catch either my OV or the ovum on it's way down. (Unfortunately, IDK if we missed the mark but it looks that way.) After 26 days apart, it wasn't that hard to keep marathon BD-ing. Honestly, though, we were the same way when he returned from his last deployment... ironically, that was when DS was conceived. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

17. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I wish I had that kind of drive!

Afm, my cycle is all out of whack. I was 5 days late last month and looks like 8 days early this month. So crazy!

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I'm sorry to read that. If is so frustrating when cycles shift and, especially when AF comes too early [or too late]! With so much uncertainty with you cycle, when do you go in for your IVF transfer? Also, how many will you be transferring.

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: I will start bcp on cd3 to regulate my cycle, not sure how long I’ll take them, maybe 2 weeks? I’ll definitely be pushing back poas to September

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Gotcha. Sounds a bit frustrating.
    Well, atleast I will be in good company on the September board when I have my IUI. πŸ˜πŸ‘

21. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Kaohinani: either way it sounds like you gave it a great shot!

I need to update my POAS date. Ovia is telling me I can POAS in 7 days, so you better believe I'll be peeing on all the sticks 8/6/19 LOL (I'll probably torture myself and starting testing with cheapies this weekend....)

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: Thank you. We gave it our best (and, not to mention, DH wants another "go" tonight 😳 ... I told him he only gets a single session this time. 🀭).

I will change your POAS date immediately. I can't wait to see some HPTs! F'x 🀞 for a BFP. πŸ˜‰

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

πŸŒžβ›±πŸΉπŸ•Ά August 2019 POAS πŸ•ΆπŸΉβ›±πŸŒž

26 July - CatchAFallingStar -
    31 July - Paranundrum
    6 Aug - JennyLayneAZ
    7 Aug - Yellowbeach
    11 Aug - JennyPenny
    12 Aug - MoonMoon
    14 Aug - SweetCaroline
    14 Aug - BreakOutTheIceCream
    22 Aug - Mrs.Chickpea

TBD - ,
    No POAS - Kaohinani
    Drop-In BFP -

πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ οΏΌπŸ“£πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazing Cheerleaders:
    - Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee
    - MrsJBEEG

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

LH is SLOWLY fading away.

The more I ponder, the more that part of me is hoping to get a secondary surge soon while the other part is kinda hoping this is a quick anovulatory cycle and I can move on to my 1 chance at IUI.
    #TTCisNoJoke. #FrustratingAtBest
    #CantAGirlGetaBREAKinHerTTCefforts?!?!?

25. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: I mean - 4x in one night you are my hero girl!

Sooooo my monthly poas drama begins 😫 why do I test so early?! It makes me crazy. I’m 8dpo and literally spent 30 min squinting at my texts. I mean - even if it’s positive (? Still hard to say) I may not have progression (as usual) so I don’t know why I do this to myself every month. I need an intervention

26. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Ummm.... photo my dear?

27. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@yellowbeach: I hesitated bc I feel crazy lol. Not sure it will show up in photos but I think it’s easier to see on the cheapie

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I "think" I MAY see something on the photo of the IC. The FRER is a bit decisive as I can not tell if there may color or if it is an indent. I SO hope that it IS a true BFP! πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ€ž

29. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: I hope so. I wish I could wait longer as to not torture myself. Thankfully im On vacation starting tomorrow so hopefully that will help distract me - especially if it ends up being another chemical or negative.

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Definitely relax and enjoy your vacation! It is easier said than done but try not to stress over a maybe BFP since the stress won't get you anything but overly anxious and frustrated (* I know this firsthand πŸ˜‰). Keep a single test with you if you wish but try to only test if you absolutely have to ... and most of all, ENJOY your vacation! πŸ’“ I am so very hopeful you caught an early BFP. 🀞 Good luck, and have a SPECTACULAR vacation! 😁

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

CD 13/3 dpo.

My TD gave me a 98.55 temp! I NOW have crosshairs for a CD 10 ovulation. By DTD on CDs 11 and 12, I have a 0-11% odds of getting pregnant (with optimal uterine conditions). Honestly, I feel closer to the 0% odds BUT will keep forever hopeful that it potentially "could" happen. This cycle, thus far, has been an absolute "sh!t show." Bring on the IUI!

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Whoah that’s certainly an interesting turn of events! 🀞

33. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I think I see something on the FRER. I’ve got everything crossed for you

@Kaohinani: well, at least there’s some chance right? Though I think that’d stress me out more maybe. I hope trying IUI will help reduce the frustration

I got a negative OPK last night and a temp rise this morning so I’m going to go ahead and call myself 1dpo! I leave tomorrow for a week in Portugal and I’m not gonna take any tests with me 😬 Here’s hoping I can relax and enjoy myself

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Yeah, no kidding! 😢🀣 I'm still not adding myself to the roster since my chances are slim to nill.

@JennyPenny: It is a bit stressful, but to be honest, having to TTC for 3-1/2 years is pretty stressful within itself. I think I survive in perpetual "freak out mode" (* constant high stress over family, work, finances, & TTC.) πŸ˜–πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ As for your news, a week in Portugal sounds amazing! I hope you have a spectacular time!

@FuzzyPeaches: I hope you are having a great 1st day of vacation!

35. breakouttheicecream

olive / 66 posts

Fingers crossed for you, @fuzzypeaches! And have a great trip. That first test looks promising--please let us know know how it goes.

36. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Thanks guys. I tested again this am and it looks the same which I think means they were negative 😒 I’m just going to try and do as suggested and not think about it aside from taking meds the next few days.

I’ll be definitely checking in to see some poas tests though πŸ˜‰

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @yellowbeach: ok, so I had light red flow overnight, through my underwear but not my shorts. Pink when I wiped, but no cramping or clots. Called my doctor's office and since they couldn't pinpoint the trigger (sex, straining, physical exertion) they messaged me doctor. Because you know, I have access to my chart I saw that he said if I'm not concerned, to have me continue monitoring it, if I am concerned I can come in for an ultrasound.

I don't know if I'm concerned, and so I don't how what to say when they call

38. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Sams Mom: if it was me I would do an ultrasound as I know I would drive myself insane otherwise 😫 but as you know spotting is very common and can be normal πŸ’•

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I didn't bleed at all with my son so I am concerned, but no clots and no cramps logically said it should be fine. I can't stop a miscarriage or an SCH or whatever... I don't know

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Ok, mama 🀰, while you know breakthrough bleeds during early pregnancy are common place (due to abrasions of the cervix, exhaustion/exertion and dehydration, changes in hormones, and the embryo burrowing deeper in the uterus, etc...), I would consider stopping in for testing and a U/S. πŸ€” My reasoning is that: (1) it would put your mind at ease, (2) it could rule out infection or a subchonic bleed due to blood pooling between the uterus and structural membranes, and (3) it could show a clot in the uterus [by your scar tissue] which is dissipating. All things that are either treatable or do not pose a huge threat to your pregnancy. I, honestly, doubt it is anything serious (especially since you did not have cramping nor were there clots) but since it is availed to you - take them up on having a quick check. πŸ‘πŸ˜
    Please update us.

P.S. Yellowbeach β›± needs to take this one as she is better suited than little ole me since she is in emergency medicine πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee