Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 11/27

1. just_ju

cherry / 195 posts

@Happygal: @Shutterbug: thank you for thinking of me today

IUI went well. Hubby's post-wash count was great according to the RE, so that's exciting. I've been having cramps on righty, where both follicles were - definitely some action going on down there :). And now we wait some more.

2. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Happygal: Strange. Is there a such thing as not shedding your whole lining each time? I have no clue, just wondering if somehow you're keeping most of it and just growing a little each time. Not sure this is even possible. Paging Dr. @spaniellove: !

3. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: I'm sorry they're keeping you in the dark about what's going on.

@Mrs.Someone: @Happygal: I don't know anything about this but looking at my past numbers I don't think you could shed your entire lining! I always seemed to have 6-7mm on CD3. Maybe your lining grew thicker in the past?

4. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

I was wondering if anyone reading this thread thinks they'll be using Endometrin and Menopur sometime in the next few months. I have a few boxes of Endometrin and 2 vials of Menopur that need a new home. Normally I'd hold on to it a little longer but the expiration date on the Menopur is 5/2014 and that stuff is too expensive to waste! So, anyone?

(ETA: not selling...)

5. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@spaniellove: bummer, just got my meds list and it's Gonal-F, Ganirelix and Crinone. Although I'd rather someone paying OOP gets them from you anyway - how sweet of you!

6. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@Shutterbug: Oh but wait! You reminded me that I have one syringe of Ganirelix and an unopened vial of Lupron...I swear I've accumulated the most random collection of supplies. Do you have any use for those?

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Shutterbug: @Shutterbug: ohhh crinone....lol

8. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@just_ju: so glad to hear the IUI went well!! Good luck! May your wait go by quickly!!

9. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@FaithFertility: ugh I just googled Crinone... I want my Endometrin back!! looks messy. Do you do it at night?

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Shutterbug: Morning, but it doesn't matter it is still messy, def buy panty liners. ...... lol

11. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

Just a minor vent... I love having supportive friends that can listen to me when I need to talk. But seriously, stop asking me whether or not we've considered surrogacy. Two people in the last few weeks The first was my cousin, very bluntly said "how much do surrogates cost?" The second was much more gentle, but its still not something I want to hear. I'm not ready to give up on the idea of carrying my own child and breastfeeding

12. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs.Someone: AMEN!!!! I have got the adoption talk even from my own mom.......I mean I think adoption is wonderful I am just not there yet, you would think they would wait for you to bring up the subject.........like any hardship in life if the other person has not gone through it the totally don't understand even if they try

13. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@just_ju: Yay, I was always a little crampy after our IUIs.....best of luck to you!

14. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

So is it just me but I'm feeling a little bummed out at all the threads started by users who are starting to TTC again for baby #2.

I'm so happy for them but it just sucks that I'm still struggling to conceive my first. Every time someone gets pregnant with their first, I give myself a little hope that I will get pregnant before they start TTC for their next. I need to stop comparing myself to other people. Two years ago, the purpose was to give myself hope and motivation that I will get pregnant soon. Now, it's not hope. It's now disappointment. Ugh!! Holidays pregnancy announcements don't bother me but it's the holiday or new year TTC announcements that bum me out.

15. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Mrs.Someone: @FaithFertility: Boo. I'm sorry. I think people just don't know what to say. They feel like giving some advice is the best thing to do. That's lousy advice though and hurtful. I'm sorry.

@bluestriped bee: I understand. I have friends talking about going for #2, some who starting trying for #1 around the same time I did! What is also hard for me is how confidently they can talk about their plans. "We're going to TTC for #2 so they'll be 2 years apart." No worries about infertility or anything like that. It's hard.

16. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@bluestriped bee: This, a million times!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee