Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check in - 9/19

1. Mrs. Jump Rope

blogger / coconut / 8306 posts

@kentuckygirl: congrats!!! Best update ever!

2. justdarling

apricot / 452 posts

Sorry for being so late to the check in this week...

If you had to pick one current hit song to play continuously non-stop in the background of your everyday life, what would it be? I’m not sure. I really only listen to 80s and 90s music, so I’m not really up on what’s current.

What famous person do people say you most resemble? I don't resemble anyone.

What is your favorite thing about fall/autumn? Pumpkin everything!!!!

Any treatment/life updates? I am just waiting for CD1 so that we can start our FET cycle. I am currently on DC 31, and I NEVER go over 28, so this is really odd. I think I may POAS later today just to see. I doubt that I am pregnant, but it's really odd that my cycle has been so long.

@Mrs.Someone: I really hope we didn't lose @spaniellove. That whole discussion was ridiculous.

@kentuckygirl: SOOOOOO Excited for you!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

3. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@kentuckygirl: what a fabulous update!!! Congrats!!!

4. fairefaire

kiwi / 526 posts

@kentuckygirl: YAY!! Congratulations

5. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@kentuckygirl: YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!! :))) CONGRATULATIONS!

6. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: @justdarling: @LovelyPlum: @alie: @FaithFertility: Thank you all so much!!! We are over the moon excited!!!

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@kentuckygirl: I'm taking a HB break but saw this and had to cry out YAY

8. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@FaithFertility: Thank you for making the post! I was wondering about you. Hope you are doing okay!

9. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@JustDarling: any POAS updates?

As for me, I went to the RE today for an ovary check. So happy to report that my lining was at 7.1 and 7.5--getting better! I also asked for a plan--we'll do two more cycles of Femara, and then discuss next steps. I like having a plan.

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@kentuckygirl: I'm doing well......busy with good life things....birthdays and such :))

11. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@kentuckygirl: OMG!!! You have a baby in you!!! Ahhhhhhhh! I'm over the moon for you! congratulations!

12. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@mrs. bird: lol!!! Thanks! It is all very awe-inspiring!

13. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@kentuckygirl: congrats! Very happy for you!!!

Uh-oh, so what exactly did I miss when I was MIA last week? What threads are you all talking about? I'll have to dig around....But if ppl don't like seeing all the IF stuff, can't they just hide it? (Is that what it's even about? I'm going to go look...)

14. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: I gave you a little summary about what you missed on your wall

15. justdarling

apricot / 452 posts

@Happygal: No updates yet. I got home last night and found that I am out of HPTs. If AF doesn't start today then I am going to buy one on the way home tonight and test tonight.

16. TheReelDeal

kiwi / 742 posts

@kentuckygirl: Congrats mama!!!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee