Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check-In - 9/25

1. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@sweetooth: This IUI will be on CD14. They were on CD16 (#1) and CD15 (#2) before. It seemed really early but I guess not so much, LOL!

@bluestriped bee: How exciting!! I hear ya on birthdays... I'll be 31 at the beginning of November. We started TTC the month I turned 29. The TTC psychic definitely messes with me head every time that month passes... It's lame, I know. Hang in there.

@Leialou: So happy to see how things are progressing!!

2. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@FliegepilzHut: I just came back from vacation so I wasn't planning on doing anything. But maybe we'll plan something on the weekend or something. Good idea!

@LindsayInNY: Thanks! Yeah, I just want to crawl into bed for my 31st birthday. I think that's what I did last year. Yup, that TTC psychic. It does mess with you. Luckily it was just $12 that I wasted. Although, a part of wants to pay for another reading. I'm crazy I know. I want to get the one where she tells me how many children I'll have. I know it's insane to pay her more money for something that could very well be wrong but I think I'm hoping for someone to give me hope and a 'somewhat' goal/dream to reach for.

For IUI #3!!! Hoping third time is the charm!!

3. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@bluestriped bee: hey you! Welcome back from vacation I'm glad you made it through the BCP and you're on to the next step. I hope you enjoyed the family and friend time on the east coast. I'm glad the reality of seeing your sister in person was good. Sending positivity your way

@LindsayInNY: Yay! It's a different day from your other IUIs, so it's another change and another little tweak that could lead to your BFP!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee