Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

POAS 2019 - September to December Edition

1. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I’ve had so many bastard one-off frers mess with me so I totally get it, but I do think overall it looks great. Any one test can be problematic (especially at beginning hcg levels) due to sample concentration, the dye that happened to be on that stick, etc, etc. But I understand the trauma and I’ve had absolute meltdowns over such things in my poas times.

Sending you all the that your beta and progressions look great!

2. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I just wanted to say I’m hoping this is it for you, and I think the progression looks great so far. I see every test getting a tad darker. Hugs, hang in there!

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I see progression! I’m really hoping this is the one!

4. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@bhbee: @Jessiemuller88: @LAZB: thanks ladies. Honestly the support of this board is everything πŸ’•

5. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@fuzzypeaches: What’s your next step? POAS again in the AM or are you going to wait a bit to see solid progression?

6. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@yellowbeach: I’m going for a beta tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday. I would like to say I won’t test and just wait but knowing me I will 🀣
    omg this process is crazy making.

7. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@MoonMoon: Good luck! I'll add you to the board in a bit.

@Marfi: Great news! Finger crossed everything works out! Let me know when you want your POAS date added to the board.

@fuzzypeaches: That looks good, I hope this is the one for you! You're just in time to grab some of that wonderful October baby dust magic!

8. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

😁 🀞 2019 POAS - Sept-to-Dec Edition 🀞 😁
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

πŸŒžβ›±πŸΉ August 2019 Roll-Over POAS πŸΉβ›±πŸŒž
    - Aug -
    β€’ 22 Aug - Mrs.Chickpea - - April/May Mama
    β€’ 26 Aug - Paranundrum
    β€’ 30 Aug - Maybebaby - - May Mama

πŸ“šπŸ«πŸ September 2019 POAS πŸπŸ«πŸ“š
    - Sept -
    β€’ 1 Sept - FuzzyPeaches
    β€’ 4 Sept - Raspberries
    β€’ 7 Sept - Kaohinani
    β€’ 7 Sept - LiliBillie
    β€’ 9 Sept - SweetCaroline - - May Mama
    β€’ 10 Sept - Chypmunk
    β€’ 12 Sept - ScarletBegonia
    β€’ 18 Sept - FarAwayMama
    β€’ 20 Sept - MoonMoon
    β€’ 22 Sept - BreakOutTheIceCream
    β€’ 22 Sept - Paranundrum
    β€’ 25 Sept - MissLace - - May/June Mama
    β€’ 25 Sept - Skiierchck99 - - May/June Mama
    β€’ 27 Sept - Mrs. Panda
    β€’ 30 Sept - Kaohinani
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing - Skiierchck99 on the 25th

πŸ‚πŸ‘»πŸ«πŸ¬πŸ­ October 2019 POAS πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ«πŸ‘»πŸ‚
    - Oct -
    β€’ 4 Oct - Marfi -
    β€’ 5 Oct - Codeitall
    β€’ 7 Oct - LiliBillie
    β€’ 8 Oct - Yellowbeach - - June Mama
    β€’ 9 Oct - Chypmunk
    β€’ 9 Oct - LAZB - - June Mama
    β€’ 10 Oct - Raspberries
    β€’ 14 Oct - MoonMoon
    β€’ 15 Oct - MsMilkshake - - June Mama
    β€’ 15 Oct - MrsJBEE - - June Mama
    β€’ 16 Oct - Mrs. Panda
    β€’ 16 Oct - Becky - - June Mama
    β€’ 17 Oct - Paranundrum
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing - Yellowbeach on the 10th, Marfi on the 4th,

πŸπŸ‚πŸ—πŸˆ November 2019 POAS πŸˆπŸ—πŸ‚πŸ
    - Nov -
    β€’ 4 Nov - Chypmunk
    β€’ 9 Nov - MoonMoon
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

β˜ƒοΈβ„πŸŒ² December 2019 POAS πŸŒ²β˜ƒοΈβ„
    - Dec -
    β€’ 1 Dec - Raspberries
    β€’
    β€’
    No POAS -
    TBD -
    Drop-in BFP-
    B-HCG testing -

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ“£ Amazing POAS Cheerleaders:
    - Lazb
    - Sam's Mom
    - CrazyDogLady
    - PachaMama
    - BHBee

9. breakouttheicecream

olive / 66 posts

@fuzzypeaches: The progression looks really good!! Hope this is it for you.

10. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Fingers crossed for great numbers!!

11. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@breakouttheicecream: @crazydoglady: @paranundrum: just went for my beta now so hopefully can update tonight πŸ™ still feeling super anxious as today’s was the same as yesterday so I think I will just stop testing now bc it won’t help anyway and just hope for the best!

12. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@fuzzypeaches:

13. codeitall

clementine / 874 posts

I thought for sure this cycle was a dud because I was out of town right after my positive OPKs, but look!!! I couldn't even wait the two days for my missed period and it is solid

14. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@codeitall: ooh congrats!

15. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@codeitall: hurray!!! βž•βž•βž•βž•

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@codeitall: woo hoo !

17. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@codeitall: Congratulations!!!

18. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@codeitall: awesomeeeeee! Congrats!

19. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Update!! My first beta at 12dpo is 50! Better than anything I’ve gotten in last year. Now I can move on to being anxious about Wednesday πŸ˜… trying to stay optimistic and zen

20. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Yay!!! 50 is basically textbook for 12dpo!! Fingers crossed for a great beta Wednesday!

21. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches:

22. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@codeitall: Congratulations! Let me know when you want me to add your BFP to the board.

@fuzzypeaches: Such great news to start off my workday! Fingers crossed for Wednesday!

23. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@fuzzypeaches: This is such great news! Now the long wait until Wed though... are you working or able to stay busy?

24. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@fuzzypeaches: 50 is great!

25. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

Thanks ladies. I’m glad I’m doing betas because analyzing these lines is giving me anxiety as it doesn’t look darker really. I wish I could just have a very clear progression so I could relax. @yellowbeach: Thankfully am super busy this week so hopefully time goes by fast! If the beta is reassuring on Wednesday I will go for another intralipid infusions on Friday πŸ™

26. breakouttheicecream

olive / 66 posts

@fuzzypeaches: 50 is great! Fingers crossed for you on Wednesday. Seems like a really good start!

27. LiliBillie

cherry / 105 posts

@codeitall: Yey! Congrats!!!!! Giving me hope!!!

@paranundrum: @breakouttheicecream: @fuzzypeaches: @bhbee: @yellowbeach: @QBbride: @crazydoglady:
    Question for you savvy TTC buddies.
    So I'm starting Cycle day 3 of TTC for #2.
    I had my daughter a little too easy 5 years ago. Got off BC and two weeks later I had a BFP at 9dpo.
    This time around.. not as easy as I got off BC in August and we are active bunnies.
    But one thing I noticed is that- we use the Clearblue OPK with the smiley face. We BD the two days we get smileys and the 4-5 days prior. But then after the two days, once I'm back to the regular circle, hubby and I take a break for a few days. Kind of like woohoo we did it! Am I missing a crucial time?
    Thanks ladies

28. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@LiliBillie: I don't have any experience with that brand, but have you thought about temping and charting in addition to using OPKs? That might give you a clearer picture of what is happening and when.

29. LiliBillie

cherry / 105 posts

@paranundrum: Can you tell me about it? I'm adding pre-seed this month to the mix and going to try every other day all month vs only around O day. I have an addictive personality and trying to relax about it a little.. not so easy

30. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@LiliBillie: I use those also and do exactly what you do, and have been successful. I find the lines of the cheap ones too stressful (obviously 🀣) I usually try to get 1 or 2 before the happy face, day of happy face, and next day. I totally agree with using pre seed though

31. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@LiliBillie: I'm not sure charting is the best option, if it might make you more anxious, but it does give a better picture of your cycle so it might go either way.

In general it's easy. You just have to take your temperature every morning at the same time before getting up and enter the data to a charting app of your choice. There are many, I use Fertility Friend. The app will do the rest and tell you when you have ovulated. It's useless in predicting OV, but if you use OPKs and/or track cm too, you can see how long after a positive OPK you actually ovulated and know for sure how many DPO you are.

It gets trickier if you work nights or have inconsistent waking times.

You can check their website there's a lot of information on TTC and all things related on there too.

https://fertilityfriend.com/

32. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

while you're on your 2ww and every twitch, boob pinch, etc gives your paranoid self hope that maybe this is it.....

33. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@chypmunk: 🀞 we alllll understand the ups and downs of the tww!!!

34. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@chypmunk: I'm usually fine until about 9 or 10 dpo, but after that go crazy for a few days until I start spotting and know I'm out. During that few days I think about everything form "I'm sure it didn't work" to "But maybe it did, it's not totally impossible" and all the different "symptoms" I have this cycle vs. the last one. And then I'll get to "When would I be due, when can I make the announcement, how will I make the announcement, where will I put the crib...annnnnd I'm out."

I'm generally a pretty chill person, but TTC is a wild wild ride.

35. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@fuzzypeaches: It's Wednesday!

36. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@paranundrum: thank goodness.

Honestly my tests are lighter today so I am not expecting good news but a confirmation will be better than limbo. πŸ˜•

37. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@fuzzypeaches: all the hugs while you wait it out

38. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Hoping for the best for you!

39. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@fuzzypeaches: thinking of you today while you await a second beta

40. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Hoping it was just an off test!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee