We have been having less then optimal communication with EI since we moved. I am considering dropping EI all together.
Here are the facts:
-My boys can/do receive services (for no charge) at either the children's hospital or off site therapy location.
- The boys LOVE the hospital providers
- We haven't met with any providers from EI
- EI keeps reminding me that N will age out in the fall
- when I met with our service coordinator she didn't have therapist assigned
- Now there are therapist assigned but we haven't heard a peep from them
Should I give them time? Should I just drop it and stay with the hospital/ off site therapy folks?