Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

2048 - This game is so addicting!!!

1. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

So, I was addicted to this game when it first came out then kind of forgot about it. When we were flying this guy next to me was playing it so of course I had to download the app! Look what I did! ( I know I'm not the first but I'm so impressed with myself!)

2. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@MrsB2012: Ahhh!!! Congratulations!!! And still going strong!!! And awesome color choice.

3. .twist.

pineapple / 12802 posts

soooo. am I the only one who really hates this game?

I have tried it and just ... hate it! It's because I suck so badly at math and this makes me feel so stupid. ahaha

So impressed with all of you who have made it!!!!

4. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@.twist.: Don't over think it. I just shuffle tiles around and go for it. This is likely why I've never won!

5. .twist.

pineapple / 12802 posts

@Happygal: my BIL said I even shuffled the tiles wrong. Is that possible??? hahaha

6. Adira

@.twist.: haha, my husband has told me that too. And then I'll be in a groove and he'll come over and be all "Stop doing that! You need to focus on THAT tile right there - stop messing with the rest of them!"

7. illumina

pomelo / 5469 posts

I love this game! Finished it a while back, but haven't been able to do it again since!

8. loki

pear / 1787 posts

i have been playing for MONTHS and have never beat it it makes me feel very, very stupid.

9. PurplePumps

pomegranate / 3809 posts

I stopped after this. As you can tell by the time on my phone, its the first thing I did in the morning upon waking up!

10. .twist.

pineapple / 12802 posts

@PurplePumps: I spy with my little eye a Clasher! Do you play Clash of Clans?

11. PurplePumps

pomegranate / 3809 posts

@.twist.: lol!!! Busted. Since you recognize it, I guess you play too?

12. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@loki: I couldn't get it when I first started it either. I finally figured it out with a few tricks though.

13. .twist.

pineapple / 12802 posts

@PurplePumps: haha yep. My husband runs a clan. #nerdalert

14. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@PurplePumps: @.twist.: Clashers unite! Upgrading walls is the bane of my existence.

15. PurplePumps

pomegranate / 3809 posts

@.twist.: haha. I don't really attack or play, I just like trying to get everything upgraded.

16. PurplePumps

pomegranate / 3809 posts

@Reese: omg! yes, they are ridiculously expensive!! I'm at the hot pink ones and upgrading to purple is nearly impossible!

17. Mrs. Oatmeal

blogger / honeydew / 7081 posts

@MrsB2012: how?!?! How did you do that?! I deleted the game because I could never get past 256 lol!

18. .twist.

pineapple / 12802 posts

@Reese: @PurplePumps: omg. walllzzzz. I'm trying to finish up on the purple and they are impossible.

19. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Mrs. Oatmeal: I only ever moved in 3 directions ( I never went down. ) I kept ( tired to keep as much as possible ) the highest number in the top left corner then had the next highest beside it, etc ) ( so it would be like 32,16,8,4 or whatever so you once you get that number on the right, it's easy to just connect the whole top row. ) And then I only focused on building numbers on the right side. I didn't pay attention to the left unless I had too. That way I avoided getting like 2 of the same numbers on either side then having to figure out how to connect them. Sorry it's hard to explain in writing!

20. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@.twist.: @PurplePumps: I'm about 60% done purple.. FML 200K a pop! The next one up is 500K! Impossible.

21. loki

pear / 1787 posts

after i posted the other day i was determined to beat it. AND I DID THAT NIGHT. so happy!!! haha. fiiiiiiiiiinally.

22. Adira

@loki: Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

23. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

I finally beat it last night! Granted, I took a million weeks off, but after this thread popped back up I downloaded the app and started playing again. I almost threw my phone across the room out of excitement... haha

24. Adira

@swurlygurl: Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee