I am sooo nervous. Waiting on my baby has been endless and because of high BP and low fluid levels I was basically given one day since my Appt yesterday or we are starting cervidril induction tonight followed by the dreaded pitocin on friday morning if that doesn't start things. I have an appt this afternoon. I am trying to keep myself calm so my BP is lower hopefully. Wish me luck ladies or better yet perhaps I will just go into labor on my own. I am surrendering to the expereince but would be very sad to see my Water Birth become a no go.