When I went to one of my appointments with the midwife on 3/19, I'd reported feeling no kicks yet (at 22 weeks), but I think that was because I didn't know where I was supposed to feel them. She brought in the u/s machine for my peace of mind, and we saw that she was kicking away happily, and heartbeat/measurements were great. When she pointed out that the baby was really high up - like, under my boobs almost lol -, and that I should focus on the upper right area, that same night I started feeling these magical little kicks. I felt them consistently all through the following week and through this weekend too. Yesterday (Monday) I felt maybe two light sessions. Usually I feel them in the mornings, after eating breakfast or lunch, and after dinner. Yesterday I only felt sporadic random kicks. And this morning maybe light little taps. Is this sudden lull normal? I've read online that maybe it's a growth spurt and that explains the sudden decline. But I wanted to know your thoughts and experiences.

I'd arranged an appointment for two weeks from visit to assess my lack of feeling the kicks (so - this Thursday). She'd wanted me to cancel it if I felt her kicking like crazy. I had been feeling her like crazy up until yesterday, which is freaking me out, so am thinking I should keep appointment? Peace of mind?

Sorry if this is all over the place!!!!