Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November Bumps 2016

1. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@LAZB: @teacherbee: @delight: you all so great!!!
    We have been hitting the pool a couple times a week. I am surprised I have tanned so well. Usually I just burn. 😳

2. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

28 weeks today!!

3. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@LAZB: love your striped dress!

4. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

5. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@LAZB: @MrsRcCar: @teacherbee: @delight: such cute bumps! Love all the summer outfits!

6. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

24 weeks (and 3 days). The bump is manageable first thing in the morning but by bedtime it's out of control. I don't understand how I have 15-16 weeks left - but I get super huge the last 2 months of pregnancy

7. teacherbee

cherry / 106 posts

@sandy: Mine is the same way (small in the morning and seemingly huge at night) haha. You look wonderful! Cute dress

8. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

29 weeks yesterday.

9. teacherbee

cherry / 106 posts

26 weeks +3

10. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

30 weeks today

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

28w3d, but measuring like 32 weeks!

12. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

31 weeks today and looking great according to the doctor.

13. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@teacherbee: beautiful shot!!!
    @MrsRcCar: looking awesome mama!
    @LAZB: love the little feet photobomb! You look fantastic!@sandy: I love your dress in your last photo!! Beautiful!!

Totally forgot about this thread! Whoops! 32 weeks tomorrow!

14. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@delight: thanks! My little sidekick loves to be in the pics haha. You are looking great, and I LOVE that dress!
    @MrsRcCar: very cute!

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@sandy: I missed this a few weeks ago, but I love that dress too!

16. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@delight: @LAZB: thanks ladies! It's a target non-maternity dress from years ago but with a high waist so it works with the bump!

17. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@LAZB: I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow and like you it feels more like 32 weeks! I'm kind of scared how big the bump is going to get in the next 10-12 weeks!

@MrsRcCar: cutest little sidekick!

@delight: I love your house! And I still love that dress! So pretty!

18. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow. Non-maternity tops are getting a bit short (even the long flowy ones!) and pants that go below the bump aren't working so well for me now - will have to switch to full panel pants - at least it's starting to feel like fall in the PNW!

19. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@sandy: Looking amazing, friend!!

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@sandy: looking great! Happy 28 weeks! And I don't just feel like I'm measuring 4 weeks ahead, I am and so is baby boy! Lol. Apparently I ha e a massive baby in here!

I'm 30 weeks today, so I'll try to remember to take a pic

21. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@coopsmama: thanks sweet friend! I just love seeing your little S on IG - she's gorgeous like her mama

22. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@LAZB: happy 30 weeks!!! you look so great! Doesn't look like your measuring 4 weeks ahead - must be all baby in there! My friend is super lean and measured ahead her whole pregnancy and had a 10lbs baby (her first was 8lbs) so sometimes it's just a big healthy baby! Her first is still a peanut and her second is always in the upper percentile for height/weight

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@sandy: thanks! I'm definitely not super lean lol, but my big bump does make me look a little slimmer I think I do just grow big babies, because my first two were pretty normal sized (6lbs10oz and 6lbs11oz) and they were 35 and 36 weekers. Pretty sure they would have been giant if they were born on time!
    Here is a quick bump shot I took today

24. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@LAZB: I think you look great too!
    @sandy: You are looking wonderful as always! I'm totally looking forward to fall. I love sweater season!

25. teacherbee

cherry / 106 posts

@LAZB: You look super cute! Love that tank top.

29 weeks for me. Excuse my yoga pants...having a nice and lazy Sunday morning at our house. Regular tank tops are definitely too short at this point so these maternity ones are a godsend haha. Am I carrying high or low? It's hard for me to tell!

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@teacherbee: thanks! I think you're carrying low, but it's hard to say!

Here is my 31 week shot. I'm wearing a new dress from target, I've pretty much gotten to the limits for my clothes, so I had to go up a size because I know I'm about to get really huge!

27. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@teacherbee: I think you're carrying low too you are looking great at 29 weeks!!!

@LAZB: cute dress!!! Ummm, I started sizing up awhile ago this pregnancy I'm gaining weight all over my body.

28. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

33 weeks today.

Ladies you all look great! Keep the bump pictures coming!

29. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

34 weeks today.

30. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@teacherbee: you look awesome! I'd say you are carrying pretty midline in your pic. It doesn't look overly high or low! Share a more recent one!

@LAZB: looking fabulous and I love that dress. I am so sad that Target only made a short appearance in Canada before biting the dust. I miss their maternity clothes. I also bought some nursing tanks from there that I would love to get again because mine are so worn out. I'm too scared to make the 1 hour trip across the border now in case I go into labor.

@MrsRcCar: happy 34 weeks! We are in the home stretch now. I love that flower too in your 33 week photo.

Here's me today at 34+4. Still in my summer clothes and hoping for cooler weather soon so I can wear my maternity sweaters!

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Comparison shot, both 33 weeks, left is with my DD, right with this one, DS2

32. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@MrsRcCar: @delight: looking so great for 34 weeks, ladies!!!

@LAZB: love the comparison! I say you're smaller this pregnancy!

33. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

31 weeks. Csection is scheduled for 11/22 so I have 8 weeks to go!

34. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@delight: @LAZB: @sandy: You all look great!!

35 weeks today.

35. teacherbee

cherry / 106 posts

36. teacherbee

cherry / 106 posts

From before my baby shower last week. Starting to feel pretty big!

37. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@MrsRcCar: looking great mama. I love the handprint on the Ovia app. Can't believe our little babes' hands are so big!
    @teacherbee: you look fantastic. Hope the shower was great!

36+2 for me. Feeling pretty good!

38. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

36 weeks pregnant!

39. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

35+3 and on my way to an ultrasound to confirm baby is still breech. With my first son, this is the day my water broke, but hopefully this guy stays in a little longer

40. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@MrsRcCar: looking awesome mama!! Not much longer!
    @LAZB: you look fantastic. So glad that baby has turned around for you.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee