I found out at my 12 week appt that my midwife is retiring 2 months before my due date. I'll be working with her and possibly a doula to find a new midwife who is VBAC friendly but I'm curious when I should be trying to make the switch? My gut feeling is near the end of my 2nd trimester - after 20 weeks or 24 weeks. But maybe i should feel a bigger need to figure this out early? Am i not thinking of any pros/cons to waiting or not considering a better timeline? Baby is due on Christmas Day if that affects things.

TIA bees -