Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2015 Bumps!

1. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@marionberry: @NeekieRose: thanks ladies! proooobably shouldn't put my last name on here but whatever.

2. Mrs. Sunshine

hostess / cantaloupe / 6486 posts

@loki: so cute!

3. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

This was at 21 weeks on Wednesday. Black doesn't accentuate the bump as much, but it's definitely there!

4. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@loki: you look great!

5. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: thank you!

@Boopers: so cute!!! you can definitely see it... but ya black hides it a bit more for sure. you probably can't even tell you're pregnant from the front in that shirt!

6. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

Here's my bump tonight at 19w6d.

7. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@marionberry: your bump is adorable and that's a great color on you!

8. Mrs. Sunshine

Here's mine this week! 18 weeks to the day.

9. Mrs. Sunshine

My bathroom gets cleaned in Sundays. It looks like a tornado went through the rest of the week. Lol don't judge

10. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Boopers: Thank you!
    @Mrs. Sunshine: I love that outfit. I never judge about bathrooms. My son destroys my bathroom on a daily basis.

11. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: Umm...your bathroom gets cleaned weekly? I'm impressed! Like @marionberry, DD destroys our bathroom daily. Both of you ladies look adorable!

12. Mrs. Sunshine

@NeekieRose: I have to because I will gag (pregnant or not) looking at all the toothpaste all over DH'S sink if I let it go longer. I can't tell you how many times I've found pacifiers & LO'S newest toothbrush in the toilet....she has gone through so many of those things because I don't pay enough attention when I'm trying to get ready lol

13. Mrs. Sunshine

@marionberry: thanks!! It's super comfy too. I felt like I was in pjs all day

14. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

22 week bump! Feeling more fat than bump here....but oh well. Love DD photo bombing. #mustbeheld

15. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@NeekieRose: I love how your bump pic includes your daughter! Super cute!

16. As Time Goes By

apricot / 346 posts

@marionberry: you are looking so good! I can't believe there are two babies in there!

@Boopers: @Mrs. Sunshine: @NeekieRose: you all look good as usual

This is today at 21+2.

17. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@As Time Goes By: Oh just wait! From this point forward I will grow so fast! Almost all of my growth in the first pregnancy was in the latter half. Your jeans look like normal people jeans!

18. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@As Time Goes By: Cute!

19. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@loki: you look WONDERFUL!!! Your hair looks gorgeous too!

20. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@marionberry: so cute! You and @loki are both rocking the blonde curls!

@Mrs. Sunshine: you look great! Love the belt with the outfit!

@NeekieRose: this is such a sweet picture. I love that DD is in it!

@Boopers: so cute! I'm impressed you have a tree up already! I'm hoping to get my decorations up this week!

@As Time Goes By: great pic! I agree with @marionberry - love the jeans!

21. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@SunshineMcC: aw thanks! this makes me sad cuz i just chopped it all off this weekend hahaha.

22. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@loki: I'm sure it's still super cute! Can't wait to see a new pic!

23. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

21 weeks. Sorry it isn't a better pic!!

24. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@anonysquire: You are so tiny!!!

25. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

@marionberry: no silly. I'm just one of those year round people that everyone always assumes is pregnant, and then when I get pregnant they can't tell because I'm already fat. Does that make sense haha?

26. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

23 weeks!

27. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@anonysquire: no I still believe you're tiny! @NeekieRose: that sweater is a great color on you!

28. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@marionberry: thanks!

29. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@anonysquire: are you nuts, your stomach is flat! don't ever call yourself fat!

@NeekieRose: adorable!

30. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@anonysquire: haha i agree with the others and I am super envious of your cute lil bump! yesterday at the bank the teller said to me "oh, you are getting a new baby just in time for Christmas!!" ... nope. no... not until APRIL NEXT YEAR.

@NeekieRose: great shot! your always do such nice photos, I need to get my act together with some nice belly shots, most of mine are horrible ones that my DH takes of me in my pajamas with witch-hair.

31. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@lulu22: thanks! I make DH take them. He also takes multiple shots so I can pick the best one

32. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

Where is everyone else's bump pics? I was the last one to post and now I have my 24 week picture....I wanna see the rest of you pretty mamas!

33. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NeekieRose: you look so great! DH took a few of me this weekend while we were away, so will post one of those soon!

34. Mrs. Sunshine

@NeekieRose: LOVE that shirt! I'll take one this evening!

35. Mrs. Sunshine

It's a crappy picture....I went & put on this t-shirt because I mistakenly thought I had this shirt on in my 20 week picture with LO 1...I didn't so now I put this shirt on for no reason lol

36. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@NeekieRose: you look great and I love that color on you!!

@Mrs. Sunshine: such a cute bump!

I'll try to get a bump photo up this week, it's been a few weeks since I've posted!

37. Mrs. Sunshine

@Boopers: thanks! It's twice the size it was last time & this time I'm living a way healthier lifestyle! It's crazy how different two pregnancies can be! Hope to see yours soon!

38. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

Oh just kidding I'll post one tonight 23w5d

39. Mrs. Sunshine

@Boopers: adorable!

40. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: @Boopers: Yah! Love seeing your adorable bumps!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee