Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2015 Bumps!

1. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@loki: I am so jealous of your vacation. I was comparing bump pics last night and I was soooo much tanner at this point with DD (it was August). I need some sun!

2. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@SunshineMcC: @NeekieRose: You ladies both have the pregnancy glow!!! You look so good!

@kemma: looking good March mama! I'm 27 weeks today so only a week or so behind you and @NeekieRose... exciting!

3. Jenn23

persimmon / 1085 posts

Just found this thread! Love seeing all the bumps.

24w3d and I'm huge!!! I carried very big with my son, so I'm not surprised. People in public ask if I'm due "any day now". Oh boy...

4. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Jenn23: you look great, your bump is perfect!

5. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@Jenn23: You look great, and not like you are due any day now! Some people are so rude. Last time, the day before DD was born some coworkers took me to lunch and the waitress (old Chinese lady) kept insisting that it was twins. No, lady, it's not. But thanks.

6. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@Jenn23: I second NeekieRose - you look great!!! I had someone at church a couple weeks ago tell me I looked like I was having twins and was due any day. I was like, um, thanks - just one, and we've got 3 more months!

@lulu22: thank you!

7. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

I'm laughing because people assume I'm having one but due any day. I have to tell them it's twins so they stop gawking. You all look wonderful! Here's me today at 26w3d.

8. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@marionberry: that is such a cute dress, you look amazing. love your haircut too! i can't wait to see your twin belly when we get closer to the end

9. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@Jenn23: you look great! I've had people make similar comments, like 'oh you're getting a baby for christmas' or 'surely you are due before april'... I guess some people haven't been around many pregnant women!!

@marionberry: you are looking so good I really do see you growing with every photo!

Here's me today at 27w1d I don't think I've grown that much in the last month, compared to what I have in previous months... I guess I am expanding in different directions now.

10. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@marionberry: you look so great! Can't wait to see how the twin belly progresses!

@lulu22: you look so awesome, my dear! Don't be concerned with the weight - that fab dress you bought today will fit in no time at all!

11. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@lulu22: You look amazing and I'm sure that you'll slim right back to fit into that dress. It only took me a few months to be back in my original clothes, so it's definitely possible.
    @loki: Thank you. My dress is from the BR outlet and it stretches just enough to cover my belly. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to wear it though.
    @jenn23: Isn't it surprising what people say?! I think you look great. A girl I work with just had her daughter and she was constantly being asked if she was having twins since she was so big. People are just rude without realizing it.

With at least 11 weeks left I am really unsure how my belly is going to stretch that much further. But I'll share the pictures so y'all can experience it with me, lol.

12. As Time Goes By

apricot / 346 posts

Just realizing how long it's been since I posted here! Everybody is looking great... And definitely pregnant this was yesterday at 27+3.

13. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@marionberry: looking great! Love the twin bump!

@lulu22: You are all bump! Definitely going to be fitting into your goal dress PP.

@As Time Goes By: Yah for an updated pic. Super cute!

14. Jenn23

persimmon / 1085 posts

I got the twins comment two years ago with my last pregnancy. "Are you sure it isn't twins?!" Haven't received that one yet. lol People have no filter when it comes to pregnancy comments, advice, questions, etc.

Love seeing all the bumps!!!

15. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

29 weeks! Here is a comparisons from this pregnancy and last. My dark shirt makes it a little hard to compare....

16. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NeekieRose: you look great! Love the dress in the first time pic. Makes me long for warm weather! I've been daydreaming about taking LO for walks outside this spring!!

17. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@SunshineMcC: Thanks! It was nice to be tan while pregnant last time, but I think having spring maternity leave will be better than the winter leave I had last time!

18. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NeekieRose: I know, I'm SO excited about being off in the spring and part of the summer! I can't imagine being cooped up in the house in the snow and cold!

19. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

28 weeks! Hello, 3rd trimester!! I can't wait to meet this little guy!!!

20. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@SunshineMcC: You look so cute!

21. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@SunshineMcC: Aww! Looking great!

22. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@SunshineMcC: you look fab! congrats on the third trimester! It's a good feeling to be here, isn't it?!

23. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@marionberry: @NeekieRose: @lulu22: thank you!! Yes, feels great to be in the third trimester. I feel like now I'm starting to count down in weeks for the first time rather than count up. Exciting times for all of us ahead!

24. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

28 weeks finally. 10 or less to go!

25. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@marionberry: Such a high bump! If I didn't know there were boys in there, I'd totally think girls from your bump. (Random, I know). You look great!

26. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

Here is my 30 week pic.

27. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@NeekieRose: I know! None of those wives tales ever work for me. You look super cute!

28. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@marionberry: You look so great! Your hair always looks like you just stepped out of the salon!

@NeekieRose: you look so cute and so happy! Again, love that shirt!

29. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@SunshineMcC: Lol. I credit my amazing straightener. But another reason is because I rarely take a bump pic on those days where I threw my hair in a half pony and walked out of the house in sweats.

30. Mrs. Sunshine

hostess / cantaloupe / 6486 posts

27 weeks! I'm feeling the pressure!

31. loki

pear / 1787 posts

Everyone is looking amazing!

This is my 28 week photo from the beach... Feeling like I'm looking enormous! Its a picture of my camera so not great quality haha.

32. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: looking great!

@loki: love the beach pic! So jealous! And you are not enormous!

33. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: You still look so pretty and petite! I'm so jealous!
    @loki: I am so jealous of your vacation and you look super cute there!

34. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: you look so cute! Love the nail color!

@loki: you look wonderful and so happy! I love the beachy hair waves! And you do not look enormous at all. I'd love to be on that beach today!!!

35. Mrs. Sunshine

hostess / cantaloupe / 6486 posts

@marionberry: haha thanks! Some of my favorite shirts that are struggling to cover my belly would say otherwise

@SunshineMcC: I think it's my new favorite color! It's definitely nice to look at on dreary, cold, rainy winter days.

36. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I had to go buy large shirts because mediums no longer even cover the belly!

37. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

31 weeks...

38. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@NeekieRose: looking so great, can't believe how far along we all are now!!! time is flying!!! i need to take another photo this week because i'll be 30 weeks on thurs... so gotta get back on my chalkboard decorating haha.

39. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@loki: Thanks! Looking forward to seeing your updated chalkboard and pic!

40. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

I love seeing everyone's growing bumps!

Here I am at 31w1d.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee