Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2015 Bumps!

1. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

Here is my 34 week pic. (Never ended up doing a 33...oops).

2. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@NeekieRose: beautiful!!!

3. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Boopers: @marionberry: you guys look amazing. howwww do you look so pulled together??? i am a mess these days. the FREEZING temperatures don't help cuz all i wanna do is live in track pants and blankets. your bare feet are making me jealous.

4. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@loki: it has been pretty warm here - 65 yesterday which never happens. They're calling it Februly here in OR lol.

5. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@marionberry: wow so jealous. this weekend it was colder in toronto than the north pole allegedly. it felt like -32ยบ celsius with the windchill, which google tells me is -25 Fahrenheit... brutal.

6. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@Boopers: @marionberry: I agree you guys are looking great!

@NeekieRose: love your 34 week shot, you look fab!

@loki: I hear you on feeling miserable dressing in the cold weather. I think bundling up just makes you feel even bigger than you are which I've found rough. Luckily for me, it's basically spring here in California already, and I am LOVING not having to wear so many maternity layers.

Here is a shot of me at 33 weeks.

7. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@lulu22: you look stunning and i am SO JEALOUSSSSS of your spring weather!

8. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@Boopers: @loki: you guys look so great!

@marionberry: you look wonderful! Love those shoes!!

@NeekieRose: so pretty!!!

@lulu22: you look so cute! Love your shoes too!

@loki: I'm with you on the dreadful cold. We're expecting temps as low as -10 the next couple of days and windchills that are worse! Thank goodness I'm working from home the next 2 days!!

9. Rainbow Sprinkles

eggplant / 11287 posts

@lulu22: okay I was totally stalking all of these adorable bumps, and I just have to ask you, where did you get your shoes?!?

10. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@Rainbow Sprinkles: they are Swedish Hasbeens - they are a few years old but I'm pretty sure they still run that style - they are the "high" version... I'm thinking of getting another pair in the lower "debutante" height, just waiting for a good sale as they are expensive but they are good quality and last so well!

11. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

35 weeks....

12. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NeekieRose: yay for 35 weeks - can you believe it? Tomorrow is 34 for me! You look great!

13. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@NeekieRose: you look amazing, i love stripes on a pregnant belly

got the rest of my maternity photos back. the package came with 12 i think and she sent me 47! but... of those 47 i'd say most are rejects. i just don't like how chubby my face looks/i look in a lot of them. i'm pretty awkward. but i'll attach a couple... even though i don't love my body in them at all, i think one day i'll be glad to have them.

14. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@loki: Aww! You look so happy!

ETA: and very pretty! But how happy you look is what I love most about these pics!

15. PawPrints

pomegranate / 3658 posts

@loki: You look beautiful! Great photos.

16. loki

pear / 1787 posts

thanks guys! they're okaaaay. not my absolute fave but i'll be grateful to have them one day, i imagine i just wanted one to frame and i think the original one i posted might be it!

17. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@loki: very cute pictures! You look great

18. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@loki: OH MY GOSH. Your pictures are amazing! You look so radiant, beautiful and happy in them. I think you will be SO happy to have them and show to LO at some point. Thanks for sharing with us - you are gorgeous!!!

19. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Banana330: @SunshineMcC: aw thank you! i'm mostly just awkwardly laughing but i'm glad happiness comes across gotta decide which one to frame for her nursery.

20. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

A side by side comparison from the beginning to now. The photo was taken today at my shower at 35w4d. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by!

21. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Boopers: so cute, it's such a good idea to take one in the same outfit! i am totally gonna copy this you look amazing.

22. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@Boopers: Love the comparison! Super cute!

Here is my 36 week pic. Dressed up for my sprinkle!

23. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@Boopers: great idea to do the same outfit!! You look amazing!

@NeekieRose: you look so beautiful! I love that dress!!

24. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

Here is me at 35 weeks! The stripes definitely maximize the bump, but I love it!

25. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@SunshineMcC: You look great!

26. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NeekieRose: aw thanks!!

27. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

37 weeks. So pregnant.

28. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NeekieRose: SO cute!!!

29. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@NeekieRose: You look so great!

30. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@SunshineMcC: @marionberry: Thanks ladies!

31. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

Ok here's my 35w3d twin bump.

32. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@marionberry: You look great! Love the twin bump!!

33. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@marionberry: wow! you look so great! I can't wait to see your bump at the end!

34. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

38 weeks from Saturday! Coworker (male, a friend) told me I'm as huge as a house today.

ETA: photo with DD, who refused to smile.

35. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@NeekieRose: Wow people are rude! You look great! The Olive Garden hostess loudly said to me, when she called my name for a party of seven, "Whoa! Sounds like you're almost a party of 8" and it made me feel really fat.

36. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@marionberry: I hope you said, "actually 9"....haha. But really, people.

37. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@NeekieRose: funny you say that, because I did!

38. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NeekieRose: You look great, and DD is so adorable!!! I love her boots - she's got great style! People are so rude - I can't believe someone said that to you - ugh - if they only had to carry around this weight!

@marionberry: Mmmmmm, Olive Garden! So sorry you had to deal with those comments - so crummy. I've gotten, "are you sure there's only one in there?". I can't believe people think they have a right to comment on size/weight when people are pregnant - there is no other time when people do that outwardly, so why do they think pregnancy makes it acceptable?! Grr.

39. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@SunshineMcC: I totally agree! So tired of everyone's commentary, good bad or otherwise.

40. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

37 weeks.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee