Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2015 Bumps!

1. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Boopers: you look so cute! I want your shirt.

2. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

32 weeks! Feeling very pregnant.

3. Mrs. Sunshine

hostess / cantaloupe / 6486 posts

@NeekieRose: I LOVE that shirt! I think you look cute! I was due for another photo on Thursday and still haven't taken one yet. I'll try to remember today!

4. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: Thanks! I really like this shirt too. It's not terribly weather appropriate so I haven't gotten to wear it much.

5. Mrs. Sunshine

@NeekieRose: haha I'm struggling to dress myself right now. Last week it was the 80's all week and today the high is like 48! I don't have a maternity wardrobe quite that expansive! lol

6. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I keep wanting to get more maternity clothes (third trimester was Aug-Oct last time...little different than the middle of winter), but I just tell myself there is less than 2 months to go so I don't really *need* anything else.

7. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@NeekieRose: you look amaaaazing and that colour is great on you!

i was supposed to take a pic on thursday but i was sick so i've been majorly slacking. i think i'll wait until 32 weeks now... it is our one year wedding anniversary so hopefully i'll look nice for dinner and it'll be easy to snap a pic! doing the chalkboards takes me waaaay longer than i'd like so i have been terrible at keeping up with it!

8. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@loki: I always loved the idea of chalkboards but in reality I knew I'd never do them every week. Don't feel bad - any picture is great to have. I have far less pics from this pregnancy than the last one.
    @neekierose: You look great! Weird to think that while you're two weeks ahead of me we're pretty much at the same end date. I am feeling very pregnant as well.

9. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@marionberry: haha ya i should've known myself better. it is actually shocking i've done three! so hopefully i can do one monthly from now until the end and get a couple more in the mix. maternity photos will be great to have though.

i wanna see your twin bump!

10. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@marionberry: I bet you are feeling really pregnant! And I am glad to have another April mom who will end up as a March mom. Ha!

11. Mrs. Sunshine

Okay I took this last night. I was 28 weeks on Thursday. I'm a shower at night kinda gal and I've been so tired lately I think this was day 5 hair....lol don't judge (don't worry, it's clean now)

12. Mrs. Sunshine

@marionberry: I also have less pics this time. I was on time every week with my photos last time too!

13. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I wish my hair looked like that after 5 days! You look great!

14. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@NeekieRose: Same here! So jealous. My hair is too thick. I never get that tossled look.

15. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@marionberry: Opposite problem here. My hair is too thin and after 2 days (and that's a stretch), I look like I dunked my head in oil!

16. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NeekieRose: you look great - love the color of that shirt!

@Mrs. Sunshine: you look so cute - I'm on the wash my hair every 3rd day now too, so no judging here!!

17. Mrs. Sunshine

@SunshineMcC: I usually go about 3 days...I feel it stays healthier longer, plus I don't have to fix it everyday lol

18. Mrs. Sunshine

@marionberry: @NeekieRose: I had to work up to that many days! I took about a year and half to be able to go a long time between washes.

19. loki

pear / 1787 posts

ok so i have been majorly slacking on my chalkboard photos but i had my maternity pictures on saturday and the photographer just posted one on facebook! i don't love my face in it but the setting was so pretty and i can't wait to see more! she showed me a few on the camera that looked really lovely and like exactly what i wanted.

so here is my 31 week bump from saturday!

20. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Your picture is great! Love the softness of the snowy scene!

21. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@loki: Aww! I love it!

22. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Banana330: @NeekieRose: thanks guys! ya the weather was perfect for some outdoor shots. i just wanted one nice one and this isn't my favourite but it's a great start!

23. Astro Bee

pear / 1503 posts

@Loki: okay, you've convinced me to get mine done, too. I'll be checking with the photographer at work tomorrow to see if he's still available. He offered to do it for less than his regular cost because he wants to build up his maternity portfolio. I've seen his other work though, and he's great. I was on two minds about getting them done bc the weather has been so cold and crappy here, but yours looks beautiful! Were you outside shooting for very long? It was cold this weekend.

@Mrs. Sunshine: Cute bump and lucky you with your great looking day 5 hair. I have shorter hair so can't even put it up to extend my non-wash days. I can go 2 with no one noticing, but by 3 I'm a greasy mess. I've always been a morning shower girl, but my mornings are crappy still, so I'm trying to do night showers. But then it means showering and doing my hair every night (I can only get one sleep out of it).

@NeekieRose: Good job with keeping up with your bump photos. Mine have been very sporadic and I still haven't posted any here. I did go buy a few new sweaters and long sleeved shirts to get me through the last two months. The short sleeved ones I had earlier weren't cutting it any longer. FWIW, I'm glad I caved.

24. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Astro Bee: no we did most of the photos inside so we were only outside for maybe 10-15 mins max. i was lucky because saturday was pretty mild, only about -3 but it was snowing so beautifully where i had the photos done! it was like -25 down by the water in downtown TO when we got our engagement photos done so this was a breeze in comparison. i am so happy i decided to get them and don't regret it at all (and i've only seen one) so i definitely think you should go for it, especially if you can get a deal!

25. Mrs. Sunshine

@loki: I love it!

26. Mamaof2

squash / 13208 posts

@loki: gorgeous!!!

27. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: @Mamaof2: thanks

28. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@loki: that picture looks gorgeous of you! Excited to see more.

29. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@loki: what a stunning picture! I can't wait to see more! now I'm kinda wishing I was having maternity pics...

30. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@marionberry: thank you!

@lulu22: thanks! it's not too late

31. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

32 weeks! Feel like I'm growing every day!

32. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@loki: you look amazing!!!!

33. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@SunshineMcC: thank you! you look amaaaaaazing!!!

34. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@SunshineMcC: Looking good!

I still haven't taken my 33 week pic! I need to do that tonight (I'm 33+3 today).

35. loki

pear / 1787 posts

i finally took another chalkboard picture but the lighting/colour is terrible! ah well! it happened to be our anniversary last night so it was a good time to take it... but we didn't end up doing anything fancy so i'm just dressed casually haha.

36. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@loki: awww...so cute!

37. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@SunshineMcC: you look lovely!

@loki: your maternity photo preview is gorgeous!!!

38. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

33 week, Valentine's Day bump photo. Our dog wanted to be part of the picture too

39. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Boopers: love your outfit! Cute pic!

Here's mine from yesterday as well.

40. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@marionberry: heels? You are crazy! Ha. Looking great!

@Boopers: cute! Love the pup!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee