Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2021 Due Date Thread

1. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@periwinklebee: @jaguar: Congrats ladies!!!

2. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: Thank you!

3. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: thanks hun!

4. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Ok so I'm officially stumped on how to announce this pregnancy... like... nothing over the top but just a picture? if you do announce, what are you thinking?

5. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Thanks gorgeous! Cannot believe I get to do this again!

6. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

Normal NT scan today! I can't believe I've made it to this point, maybe silly given statistics and the fact I already have two kids, but I thought like almost for sure something would have gone wrong by now, I just set that as my expectation any time I thought about having a third...

I don't go back until the anatomy scan in July. Hoping by then the nausea will have let up. I feel like I'm showing already, but thank goodness zoom doesn't care, lol...

7. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@periwinklebee: Hurray for a normal NIPT and normal NT scan. Do you feel like you can relax a little more now until the anatomy scan? I totally get it feeling like things might be worse or riskier since you are older. I'm turning 43 in June and every single one of my pregnancies has had some kind of complication. Hurray for good news for now though - one day at a time is the best we can all do.

@Jaguar: I've also started thinking about how to announce this pregnancy.. it's a huge surprise since we thought we were done (DD and DS were both IVF) and had been telling everyone we are done. I debated family photos (we did a Christmas card announcement with a nice family photo to announce DS), but that just feels exhausting now trying to wrangle two. Might just do a little setup with a few black stethoscopes (2 big for me and DH, 2 small for DD and DS, and then either a small pink or blue one for this baby as we'll learn the gender on the NIPT next week and announce it all together. At least that's where I am leaning this week.

AFM - I'm trying to keep myself busy leading up to our NIPT. Ive got it scheduled for May 25, with results returning some point while we are out of town at my parents' May 28-June 5 for DS's 1st birthday. The genetics nurse asked if I wanted her to wait until after we get home to call with results as to not overshadow or potentially ruin DS's birthday, but there's no way in hell I can wait. So, we are either going to get good news, then with our whole family listen to the voicemail and learn the gender, or get devastating news and have to yet again decide our next steps and if we would TFMR or continue the pregnancy. Ugh no pressure. I'm just holding onto the hope that while risky, the stats are still in our favor. So fingers crossed. I also have a first virtual appointment with my OB on June 3 to discuss things like starting baby aspirin at 12 weeks, whether or not I need to see MFM this time around (had HELLP and severe preE with DD, but not with DS)... and all the things. Eeeek.

8. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jaguar: @yellowbeach: No idea on announcing. Agree that so many of the cute announcements seem like too much effort. Thinking maybe something really simple, like big brother/sister shirts and snapping some pics while they play with blue balloons? IDK, I'm so bad at stuff like this, will probably just let our three year old announce it to family or have a silly pic. Also have to decide whether we'll tell our parents in person when they come in a couple of weeks or just do a surprise virtual announcement before. The thing is that my mom doesn't necessarily have a filter (when we announced DS in person, her response was "was it an accident"), there is some benefit to just sending an announcement and giving them time to process versus an in person announcement with an awkward reaction. Ugh...

@yellowbeach: Fingers crossed for time to fly by until the genetic results are back. AMA is rough, and I'm sure especially with the past complications. Mostly I just try not to think about it, I'm trying to focus now on being excited that it finally feels like summer. And soon we'll be able to do things, like the local pool, that were closed last year due to covid... Should be a good distraction...

9. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@periwinklebee: I'm thinking we might just do a simple baby on board ultrasound picture. I don't have the mental capacity to even try and pose the girls right now hahaha

10. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@periwinklebee: Wonderful news re: NT!

@yellowbeach: That NIPT wait is so hard. And when you've had hard news before... it's just full on anxiety. Sending you big hugs xx

11. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jaguar: yeah, hah hah, I thought about it for awhile as it seemed in theory like it should be fun and this will definitely be our last, but my conclusion is "I don't have energy for this" (or anything, ugh)

12. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@periwinklebee: Yep my energy is seriously lacking!!!

13. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

I guess I should compile a due date/Baby#/ list to keep us all on track… will try to do it in the next few days but in case anyone doesn’t have their original details in the thread, please add them!

14. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@yellowbeach:

baby girl (#4) due Dec 1!

15. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

Thank you @yellowbeach: ! (LO #3) due Nov 29

Hope everyone is hanging in there okay! Life has been uneventful here, which I'm counting as a good thing!

16. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Almost 14 weeks here, in that delightful 'I am really fat but not looking pregnant at all' stage.

We DID just put a deposit down on a Kia Carnival mum van for later in the year though, huzzah!

17. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jaguar: Congrats on the van! I am hoping we will be able to make three across work, not sure whether DH could be convinced to buy a minivan next time we are in the market for a car....

Hah hah, just remember the in between not showing and definitely showing phase doesn't last long, and beats the whale phase

I'm starting to feel what I'm pretty sure are little baby movements, definitely the best part of pregnancy, at least at this stage before baby movements get to be uncomfortable.

@yellowbeach: hope the wait for the nipt is almost done!

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@jaguar: I can’t even think about the three across options yet. I have a perfectly good car that I love (and is paid off) with only 25,000 miles on it and zero desire to spend money on a new one. It may be inevitable so I’ll keep the KIA in mind.

@Periwinklebee: we get NIPT results either Thursday or Friday this week. I’m such an anxious, ragy b*tch during this wait. I feel bad for my entire family. Ugh.

19. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@yellowbeach: Hurry up results, so close! Be as kind to yourself as you can in the meantime, your family can deal My husband has definitely said on multiple occasions "What's your problem?" Um, pregnancy, lol...

20. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Got the call tonight - NIPT low risk for everything! Tomorrow we will tell our families at DS’s 1st Birthday Party… and after we tell everyone we will all listen to a voicemail announcing the sex! Eeeek I think I might be getting my second rainbow. 🌈🌈

21. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: I've been lurking on this thread waiting for that announcement! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you all

22. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@yellowbeach: @JennyPenny: same! so happy for you, congrats!

23. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@yellowbeach: Congratulations!!

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Thanks everyone! The surprise news yesterday was SO much fun. I managed to coral everyone who matters who wasn’t at the birthday party onto a Zoom. And we are having another little girl!

25. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@yellowbeach: congrats!! 💕💕 🌈

26. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Nov/Dec/Jan Due Date Babies

29 Nov: PeriwinkleBee (#3)
    01 Dec: Jaguar (#4)
    17 Dec: YellowBeach (#3)

27. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@yellowbeach: Congratulations - amazing news!!! So, so happy for you!!!!!

28. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@yellowbeach: aaaaah congrats!!!!!

29. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Almost 15 weeks. omg.

30. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@jaguar: wow what a great 3D picture. Did you have to try for a little bit to get that clear of a picture, or is the 3D easier when they are smaller?

31. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jaguar: awwww, what an amazing pic!

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@periwinklebee: @yellowbeach: @jaguar: this is what I get for disappearing!? More babies for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations all!

33. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@yellowbeach: This was a pure fluke! Bub was behaving during my OB appt so he just flicked from 2D to 3D and bam!

34. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

I was so excited to see this thread!! Joining since there aren't any other due date boards lol:

EDD: 11/11/21
    How far along: almost 18 weeks
    First child? #3 (pregancy #7)
    First doctor appointment: My anatomy scan will be this Friday at 18 weeks. I'll have another echo-something type scan around 22 weeks or something too which is equally detailed I guess?
    Any symptoms so far?
    Who have you told? Both sets of parents just learned over the last 2 weekends! I think 3 friends know?

35. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LindsayInNY: Yay!!! Welcome! Hoping your anatomy scan goes smoothly!

36. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Nov/Dec/Jan Due Date Babies

11 Nov: LindsayinNY (#3)
    29 Nov: PeriwinkleBee (#3)
    01 Dec: Jaguar (#4)
    17 Dec: YellowBeach (#3)

37. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@yellowbeach: Ah it's a boy!

38. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LindsayInNY: Woohoo! Edited

39. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you!

@LindsayInNY: Congrats!!! Yay for 3rd and 4th time moms! The best part is I think literally the only thing I need to buy this time around is diapers

40. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@LindsayInNY: Congratulations !!!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee