Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2016 moms!!

1. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@mrs.kiwi: That's true! Thankfully we made some progress this weekend and it's feeling much more put together. I've already started cutting things off the list Also, congrats on your baby girl! I can't believe it was so fast! Hope everything is going smoothly and you are enjoying your newborn snuggles.

@nellywm: Congratulations on baby Teddy! Love the name. So happy everyone at your work is being so supportive!

@misolee: How frustrating to be in the middle of labor and having to answer questions about your last period! That's crazy. So glad you got the VBAC you wanted and that you and baby are healthy. Hopefully the blood vessels heal quickly. You sound like one strong mama!

2. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@TemperanceBrennan: Happy due date! Any progress?

We've been stalled at three centimeters for two weeks now. We went ahead and scheduled an induction for Thursday. I like the idea of being able to have #1 all set and cared for and frankly... I'm so done.

3. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@kiddosc: @TemperanceBrennan: Thinking of you both! After my anatomy scan the radiologists wanted to move up my due date to the 23rd, but the midwives didn't agree. Zero baby action today, so score one for the midwives, I guess!

4. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@kiddosc: Happy due date to you (a little late)!
    I've progressed from 1 cm last week to 2 this week. Still no signs of contractions or anything else happening. My tentative induction date is next Thursday, the 3rd.
    Glad you got your date scheduled! I agree, that having something scheduled is so much easier for your piece of mind - especially since you have #1 to take care of. I'll be thinking about you!

@ms.line: Thanks! At this point, your due date doesn't really even matter much (unless you go way over), right? How are you feeling? Would you rather it be sooner or later?

5. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@TemperanceBrennan: Yeah, my midwives will let me go until March 11th before inducing, so I could still have a while. My rational brain knows the baby will come when s/he's ready and to try to enjoy my quiet time before then, but I'm an emotional basketcase. The baby is posterior, and despite all my inversions and hands and knees postures, s/he's not moving. Plus I'm walking/drinking raspberry leaf tea/taking EPO/breast pumping every day, but to no avail. Putting so much energy into something with zero results is driving me batty!

6. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

We're on our way in! Can't wait to meet baby girl!

7. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@kiddosc: Yay! Hope everything goes great - keep us posted!!

8. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@kiddosc: Yay - good luck!

9. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@kiddosc: YAY!!! Hopefully everything goes smoothly and you get to meet your little girl soon!

10. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@ms.line: In the grand scheme of things, two weeks isn't that long. You've waited 39 weeks already! Hoping baby cooperates and rotates soon. At least he/she is head down.

My husband is getting impatient and is practically force feeding me spicy food.

11. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@ms.line: @fancyfunction: @TemperanceBrennan: Thanks ladies... we're all hooked up and having some regular contractions. Nothing too intense yet.

12. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

Just got back from dr. and made good progress from last week. I'm 3 cm now so am hoping I don't have to go back next week!

13. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

Avery Mae was born at 4:10 this afternoon. 7lbs 7oz... it was a whirlwind at the end! Pics and more of the story tomorrow, we're all ready for a nap!

14. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@kiddosc: Congrats! Can't wait for pics!

15. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

Births
    January ??: pachamama (#1)
    January 27: ellie (#2)
    February 4: mrsclownfish (#2) Miriam Florence; saboma (#1) Eléonore Mair; ladybee (#2) Connor James
    February 8: kelley_lovelikecrazy (#2) Emma
    February 9: californiadreams (#2) Liam James
    February 12: misolee (#2)
    February 15: red_seattle (#2) C.F.
    February 16: nellywm (#1) Teddy
    February 20: mrs. kiwi (#2) A
    February 25: kiddosc (#2) Avery Mae
    --------
    Due Dates
    February 1: zombiebullfrogholler (#2)
    February 5: mrskrumpet (#2)
    February 7: goosebee (#1)
    February 11: emilie765 (#2)
    February 12: neonpink1234 (#2)
    February 15: bella214 (#1)
    February 19: mrs. eagle (#2)
    February 22: cobee (#2), mrsbphd (#1)
    February 23: temperancebrennan (#1)
    February 26: ms.line (#1)
    February 27: nywolfmama (#1 & #2)
    February 28: fancyfunction (#2) , sassymama34 (#2 & #3)

16. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@kiddosc: Yay! So happy for you. Congrats! Can't wait to hear the story.

17. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

How's everyone doing? We had our Leap Day baby (Harrison Francis) yesterday afternoon! I woke up at 5:30 with dull contractions, was at the hospital at 8 and he was here a little after 2. M wasn't a big fan but hoping she comes around a bit today 😊 Here's all 8 lb 12 oz of him 😮

18. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@fancyfunction: Congratulations & happy birthday, Harrison! Awesome that you got a leap day baby - I was hoping for one myself, but I'm still just hanging out baby-less.

19. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

Births
    February 4: mrsclownfish (#2) Miriam Florence; saboma (#1) Eléonore Mair; ladybee (#2) Connor James
    February 29: fancyfunction (#2) Harrison Francis
    --------
    Due Dates
    February 7: goosebee (#1)
    February 28: sassymama34 (#2 & #3)

20. mrs.kiwi

kiwi / 635 posts

@fancyfunction: congrats!! What a chunky lil guy.. Harrison you have a very special bday

21. GooseBee

pea / 14 posts

So exciting to check back on here and see so many beautiful babies! Congratulations to all! I just wanted to update that I had my baby (boy!). Lucien was born February 2nd at 9:10pm weighing 7lbs 6oz and 19 in long. Labor was fast and furious and I barely made it to the hospital! Recovery has been great and we are settling well into life with our little one who is 1 month today.

22. momtimes3

cherry / 109 posts

Congrats ladies!! I hope everyones enjoying the baby snuggles

23. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@fancyfunction: Congratulations! What a handsome big guy! And such a cool birthdate!

@GooseBee: Happy one month and congrats! Lucien is a cutie. Glad you made it to the hospital on time!

I'm getting induced today and have been having contractions for the last day or so, so baby should be here soon!

24. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@GooseBee: Congrats! Amazing you have a one month old already!

@TemperanceBrennan: Hope your induction goes great - I'm scheduled for one in 8 days myself. Update us when you can!

25. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

Births
    February 2: goosebee (#1) Lucien
    --------
    Due Dates

26. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

Thanks ladies for the well wishes! So happy he came on the 29th but was very surprised on his size!! Wishing those waiting good deliveries and can't wait to hear!

27. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

After 27 crazy hours of unmedicated labor, we welcomed our fashionably-late daughter Juno to the world at 4:15am. I needed an hour of stitches and am beyond exhausted, but we are already home and doing great!

28. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@ms.line: congratulations!! Rest up, take care of yourself and enjoy those baby snuggles!

29. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@ms.line: Congrats! What an entrance!

30. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@ms.line: congratulations! and what a great name!

31. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@ms.line: I've been totally lurking here to see your news! Congrats and welcome to the world, Juno.

32. saboma

cherry / 105 posts

@ms.line: congratulations!! Sounds just like my labor...eek! Glad you made it through and now have your sweet little girl to snuggle with!

33. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

Norah arrived March 3 in the afternoon only 7 hours after induction started. Her birth was kind of crazy but in the end I wouldn't change it. I'll share the details soon!

@ms.line: So many congratulations to you! What a trooper, 27 hours is so long and an hour of stitches! I hope you have a smooth recovery. I love her name.

Can't believe we ended up with girls! Did you have a feeling one way or another before you delivered? I was convinced I was having a boy!

34. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@ladybee: @fancyfunction: @nellywm: @Amorini: Thank you all!

@saboma: Girl, you must have some serious strength to have pushed for so long! I actively pushed for about 35 minutes and was seriously tapping out toward the end!

@TemperanceBrennan: Wow, congrats to you, too! Only 7 hours with an induction is amazing! Happy birthday to Norah, such a pretty name! It is funny we both ended up with girls - I thought I'd have a boy, too! I wanted to know the sex so badly, and my DH was supposed to announce it after birth, but J's umbilical cord was so short she only made up to my belly, and he couldn't see around the midwives. I finally yelled out SOMEONE TELL ME NOW! like a crazy person - and I was so so excited when they announced a girl. I hope you felt your Team Green wait was worth it, too!

Hope all you February mamas are doing great!

35. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

Births
    February 2: goosebee (#1) Lucien
    March 3: temperancebrennan (#1) Norah
    March 5: ms.line (#1) Juno
    --------
    Due Dates

36. mrs.kiwi

kiwi / 635 posts

@ms.line: @TemperanceBrennan: @GooseBee: congrats mamas!! Makes me so happy to know these precious bundles of joy have joined their families and are healthy

37. mrs.kiwi

kiwi / 635 posts

@TemperanceBrennan: @ms.line: yay for team green girls 😀 we have evened out the genders lol

38. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

Hey everyone! I am reviving this as i have been meaning to basically since my son was born. I basically don't go on my laptop anymore and never like to type long messages on my phone, just browse. So I disappeared and missed congratulating the rest of the February mamas

But i figure better late than never!

39. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@red_seattle: congratulations, she is so precious! i hope things are going well

40. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@mrs.kiwi: congrats! and what a crazy story that was!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee