Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In - 11/21

1. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@FaithFertility: That's a great clinic that they are willing to come in on Christmas day! So awesome!

2. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@Happygal: I hear ya on the 35 and freaking out thing. I turned 35 3 days before E arrived. At first I wasn't looking forward to it, but I realized, it truly is just a number. (so cliche, I know!) But seriously, I had a friend in my yoga class, the first one of the bunch to conceive, and she is over 40. She gave me hope!

The decision is yours, but sometimes I think taking one more pressure off of the holidays is helpful. At this point last year I was giving it one final go without medication before hopping on Clomid. I found out that I wasn't pregnant and AF was on her way right before hopping on a plane for the holidays. Bleh. Most miserable flight ever. But I was glad that all I had to do was take care of the AF and myself over the holidays.

3. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@sweetooth: thank you for this. It's the first thing I clicked on this morning and was so good to read. I really appreciate these words.

4. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: I like how you say you have to get AF ny Drc 9th funny I say same. .... I'm like come on one never wanted AF so bad so we can start again.....lol

5. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: I'm sitting here thinking, "Oh, these might be menstrual cramps. Hooray!" I think my least favorite part each month is when you know you aren't pregnant, but you have to wait for the cycle to end. It's the pits!

6. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: ditto, I'm feeling the same way over here!, Had my first cocktail well 2 last night. ...ughhhhhh I might not drink again. ....lol such a headache

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee