Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In-4/10

1. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@Happygal: it didn't work, curiosity got the best of me and DH isn't very good at hiding things.

**Also, my WTF consult with RE is actually scheduled for 4/17. I had written in my calendar 4/15 because I had scheduled it for CD27 which is what RE had asked for. Apparently, my RE is not in until Thursday this week. The nurse I spoke to said that today is still too early for me to be testing.

@alohaorchid: I would agree with previous posters as well regarding getting the help of a counselor/therapist. If he is not willing to discuss it, maybe having a individual therapist for yourself could help in coming up with ways to communicate your concerns to your DH.

2. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@lazypanda: Ack! I was looking forward to your update. Two more days isn't long, but there is so much waiting with all this stuff.

3. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FaithFertility: cheers for no spotting!

@shutterbug: enjoy Mexico. I think that's so fun you guys have a spot to return to. I'm a nostalgic person, so that type of thing appeals to me.

4. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@Happygal: my thoughts exactly. I left work early so I could be in the comfort of my own home to hear whatever the news would be. I called the office when I didn't hear from my RE. They apologized and said that RE wasn't in. Oh well, at least I know not to test since it'll just be wasting $$$. I ran out of wondfos & am tempted to order more OPKs and HCG tests (not wondfo this time, still a waste of $ since I'm being monitored) but a part of me is still holding out hope. Hope that I won't have to deal with OPKs and HCG tests TTC #1.

@shutterbug: have a lovely trip! I concur with @Happygal: it's always nice to have a vacation spot to return to & get away from your daily routine.

@faithfertility: yay for no spotting. Looking forward to seeing your updates!

5. doxielove

persimmon / 1388 posts

@mrs. bird: I'm so sorry about the insurance issue.
    @babycanuck: Thinking of you!

6. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

Late update. So all those weird symptoms went away and I went back and looked at my calendar and realized that it was too early to ovulate the first time we BD. We did BD the following week, which was a few days before I think I O'd. Still not sure if the clomid change my O or cycle length.

So I am still in the TWW, though it's only 7DPO. Unless AF comes early because of clomid. Who knows.

As for IVF, we are seeing the new RE to review my recent results on Thursday. We should have plan by then. Fingers crossed that they'll let me start BCP when AF arrives.

7. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

3 positives:

1. I get to drink my wedding wine & eat sashimi tonight!
    2. I actually ovulated on clomid!
    3. I now have a real opportunity to get KU since the medication is working.

@bluestripedbee: good luck with the TWW & FX for you!

8. CupQuakeWalk

coconut / 8475 posts

@lazypanda: I am so happy for you to be ovulating! You're inspiring me with your positive attitude.

@bluestriped bee: what day did you think you O'd and what day did you actually O? I know I O'd on cd18 on clomid with a 13 day LP. That was 3 cycles in a row. ETA: I took Clomid 3-7. Before Clomid, my LP was like 10 days, so I think it elongates it if anything but that has just been my own experience, of course.

9. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@CupQuakeWalk: I have no idea when I O'd. I was out of town and forgot to bring OPKs (plus they don't work for me).

When I'm not on meds, my cycles are 33-34 days long so I normally O around cycle day 20.

So from my fertility app, it says I might have O'd on April 10th.

Oh, it lengthened your cycle? We BD on cycle day 19, so there is still a chance but I highly doubt it at this point. Just looking forward to IVF at this point.

10. Kelli_Deluxe

apricot / 288 posts

@lazypanda: Those are great positives! Plus sushiiiiiii!

@bluestriped bee: The dreaded tww where you somehow have a little hope but really just want AF so things can move on! Good luck Thurs!

My HSG got bumped up to tomorrow -- yikes! My husband can't go but I'm trying to relax about it. He still gets off early Friday so we'll get to head out for Arizona earlier than planned which makes me happy!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee