Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2013 Due Dates

1. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Jumpingjacks: Sorry about your fall, that must have been scary!
    I've been walking a lot for exercise, but I've been too afraid to do my usual work out at the gym. In fact, I asked DH to have then hold my membership until the second trimester.

@kayakgirl73: I hear you on the smells. I can barely go in the kitchen sometimes. DH was away when I got my BFP and I had to let the cat box wait for him to come home. I ended up buying a new one because I was scared to change the other one and the smell made me sick!

This morning was the worst so far for morning sickness. I woke up at 3am ready to puke.

We were suppose to go see Avengers tonight, but I think I'll be asleep before the previews are over. I'm going to try to convince DH into a matinee tomorrow.

2. shoemama

cherry / 175 posts

I am now 7w 2d and the morning sickness is kicking in a lot!!! I am trying to exercise 4-5 times a week(mostly walking and light arms), but I am so sick right now that its tough. Its hard to drink anything without getting sick to my stomach.

3. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

i got my HCG test results back from Wednesday and they are right where they are supposed to be at 5w1d, so it seems like my O date is right on! I'm going in for a dating U/S in two weeks so they can give me an EDD based on that. I'm betting it's right on with the EDD that FF gave me.

relieved that it's over and that i can move forward!

4. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@Jumpingjacks: I'm exercising a bit. I had gone back to the gym about two months before I got pregnant. I'm mainly walking on the treadmill and some exercise bike. Maybe some light arm weights. I do about 20 minutes a day.

5. heartsnsunshine

cherry / 165 posts

@Jumpingjacks: I've been trying to stick with my normal exercising rountine. DH and I go road biking on his days off, but on Wednesday we had to stop early it killed my lower back... and I've been doing some insanity workouts every once in a while, but I don't do them with 100% effort... I think i need to find some new exercises... What are other girls doing? I really wanna stay active!

6. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

I did some swimming before getting pregnant, so I might start to do that again. I tend to get a sore back from a previous injury and the swimming really helps with it. I've heard sore back can be common in pregnancy, so I think I need to be especially pro-active about it. I also walk about 25 - 30 minutes a day. My doctor suggested pre-natal yoga. I might look into that.

7. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

I quit playing soccer three times a week about 4 months ago. I totally feel like I'm not doing enough, but I also didn't feel like I could for the first week or two because I was so bloated and my abs hurt so much (like it felt like I shouldn't stretch them). Now I'm just tight everywhere and I'm even getting numbness running down the back of my right leg...sciatica. It's not at all painful, just weird. I think I need to get into a major stretching routine and/or buy a prenatal yoga video. I'm kind of scared to go to a real class...

I might try jogging this week. Otherwise, I'll try to extend my walks.

8. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: That's so weird...I have numbness down my right leg too. I didn't think it was because of the pg, but maybe...? I've been stretching like crazy.

9. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@Jumpingjacks: I'm getting numbness in my arms and hands especially if I have them under my pillow at night. Weird. I know about pregnancy induced carpel tunnel syndrome, my sister had it but it started much later than 6/7 weeks.

10. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

I've been getting really numb hands/arms when I sleep on them too. I didn't think it was connected to the pregnancy until I saw this! Must be a circulation issue.

The stretching has made the numbness go away. My whole body feels a lot better than last week (for no good reason).

11. Pipers Mommy

kiwi / 537 posts

EDD for me is 1/13/2013.

Are you all first time moms? Congrats!

12. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

@Pipers Mommy: Congrats to you too.
    Yes, it is the first time for me.

13. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

First baby for me too.

Is anyone else crazy bloated? I could swear a bump is forming already, but I know it's still early. I'm only 6w6d.

14. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@Pipers Mommy: First time mom

@oliviaoblivia: I'm pretty bloated and I'm still on Progesrone and Estrace suppositories with all their associated yuckiness.

15. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

I'm quite bloated too. I feel and look like I've gained weight, but the scale keeps reading the same number.

16. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

I put up an intro post too, but here goes again:

Well...after today's drama at the ol' WB TTC boards, I've gotta say I'm done there. Seriously. Train wreck horribleness.

I've been TTC for 21 cycles, unexplained infertility, in the AMIGO study (meds + IUI), with 2 prior cp's. Me - 30, DH - 28.

I'm currently at 4w 3d, with beta #1 at 13 DPO = 113. 15 DPO = 267. Currently cautiously optimistic due to my prior losses.

I see a lot of the same faces over here...anyone else jumping ship over there yet?

17. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@dagret: You're here already! Yay!

18. heartsnsunshine

cherry / 165 posts

@Pipers Mommy: 1/13 is my EDD from the doctor too!

19. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

Yes...I think often that I look like I"m in the 2nd trimester. I put on my sweatpants as soon as I get home each day. Why is it there?

Welcome Dagret : )

20. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

Thanks for the welcome, ladies!
    So...anyone else extremely irritable? I manage to be fine all day at work and when I come home I manage to treat my husband pretty badly. It sucks. I've tried to explain the hormones to him and that I am stressing over this pg sticking and I'm doing the best I can - .I get home and I'm tired and hungry and the house is messy...
    He doesn't seem to get it. Keeps telling myself to "get under control" he has 2 brothers and my MIL must have never, ever, ever had PMS Bc he absolutely does not understand how hormones work on your mood. Even when i start crying at stupid stuff, hes just bewildered. We had this same argument last time I was pg.
    Any suggestions, books, etc?

21. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@dagret: It sucks that your DH doesn't understand hormones. That must be so frustrating! My DH grew up with all women and blames just about everything on hormones - even when it's not. I don't have any suggestions as far as books go, maybe the other ladies have ideas. Hang in there!

22. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

duplicate post

23. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

Thanks Olivia. The last 2 days have been better.

So I just got my 3rd beta results - they were 2,059, which is about twice what they wanted it to be. So yay! We go for an ultrasound next Thursday. (which will be just shy of 6 weeks)

24. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@dagret: Glad you are feeling better! and your third beta is great!

25. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@dagret: yay! i'm glad the beta results were good! i have my U/S next thursday too!

26. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

First stretch marks appeared this morning. Two red squiggles below my breasts. Ugh! My boobs are out of control. I've already gone up two cup sizes. DH is thrilled. Too bad it's more of a look but DO NOT TOUCH situation.

Other than that I feel good today. Anyone have any updates?

27. Rubies

hostess / eggplant / 11068 posts

@oliviaoblivia: *giggle*...I'm REALLY so excited for you. Up for a GTA meetup soon? @Emahlee is due any second now so she might be out.

28. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Rubies: absolutely! I'll start a thread.

29. shoemama

cherry / 175 posts

i had my first ultrasound today at 8 weeks! Looks good! This is my 2nd baby

30. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@shoemama: I'm jealous you've already had an ultrasound. I don't get to go in until the end of June! Glad everything is looking good!

31. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@birdofafeather: My second ultrasound is next Wednesday, so excited I need the reassurance after what it take to get Pregnant. My journey was as bad as a lot of folks but bad enough.

32. Pipers Mommy

kiwi / 537 posts

first appt and U/S scheduled for June 12th, and I ordered an "I'm going to be a big sister" shirt today for LO to help make the announcement to our families

33. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

Re:bloating - we had a picnic Saturday and I was soooo bloated. My MIL actually came up to me, touched my stomach, and said, ooh, maybe you have 2 in there!

Seriously, I'm 5w3d, and it's physically impossible to be really showing this early. I told her I was just bloated and she just looked at me like, yah right. Of course the next day my stomach was back to normal. The woman had 3 children, you'd think she'd remember...sigh.

34. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@dagret: My bloating has been out of control too. It's hard for me because I've never really bloated in the rest of my life. My bloat bump is full-on 2nd trimester. But I think it'll go away eventually. (I hope!) I'm going to a pool party today...I hate the first bikini time of the summer enough without this! We'll see if I get in the water...

I have my first ultrasound tomorrow and I'm really nervous!!! I really hope things are ok!

I'm also starting to get nausea (I think). I just feel a little off sometimes and dislike some smells (my husband is making ribs and they just don't smell good to me). But I'm still eating and no actual throwing up.

35. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

Oh the bloating. At the dog park yesterday I had someone ask me when I was due.
    I caved and bought a pair of maternity jeans this weekend, my jeans just dig into my belly at the end of the day and it's sooo uncomfortable.

Mrs.GG sorry about the nausea, it's no fun. Good luck at your US tomorrow, I'll be looking out for an update.

36. futuremama

clementine / 854 posts

Hi everyone. Haven't been to the doctor yet, but my due date (according to the internet) is around 1/27/13. No bloating for me yet, but thanks for the warning!

37. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@futuremama: Welcome.

38. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

My first appt is Friday. So according to online calculations Jan 28th I am due. We will see what the doc says. Friday I just meet with the nurse. Its all still sinking in.

39. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

@Rescuemom10: Welcome and congrats!

40. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Rescuemom10: @futuremama: Welcome!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee