Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2016 Bumps!

1. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@lauren0817: you can make collages at pic monkey.com. "Ducks in a row" would be the option for side by sides.

2. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

@MaryM: oohh thank you! I can't wait to try it out!

3. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

Omg I'm so jealous of these bumps!!! I'm still not showing. Just bloated looking. You all look amazing.

4. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@lauren0817: I'm having to make a collage for work, so thought I'd give you the steps.

when you load picmonkey, choose the collage option, and then select the photos you want to use. It will automatically load a 3 photo template, but you can select the second icon from the top in the left column to choose other layouts. If you want "ducks in a row," it's the first option and will let you choose how many photos you want.

After you chose the layout, click back on the top icon to return to your downloaded photos and drag them into place.

You'll want to save before you do any editing.

5. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

@MaryM: oh my goodness - thank you so much for the awesome instructions!! I really appreciate it! My mom and MIL have been asking for photos so I want to make a little collage for them Thank you again - you are so sweet!

6. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

I made a collage! Thank you so much @marym for your help! I made a belly-focused collage - my mom was asking me where my face went, but I know we are all focused on the belly shots here I noticed that I seem to be carrying a lot higher this week (I can see a difference in week 14 vs 15) - my bra band is feeling a lot tighter this week yikes!

7. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@lauren0817: I just saw this. It looks awesome!

8. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@lauren0817: very cute!

9. travellingbee

I feel so big in person but it doesn't look as huge in the photo! Anyway, 16 weeks!

10. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

AFM, I took photos this weekend, but I don't really see much of a difference from earlier photos. I think i've sort of stalled, but my waist is definitely bigger. I still haven't gained any weight (I lost a few lbs, but have been stuck just below what I was when I had my 1st appointment), but I had to buy new bras and gave in to a couple pair of maternity pants this weekend, so I know I'm gaining in certain spots! i wonder where it's coming off though...

I have a feeling my nosy coworker won't be commenting about me looking like I'm losing weight anymore...

11. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@travellingbee: I feel the same way about the photos. I feel like I must look so much bigger (based on the vantage point of looking down). But I guess based on photos, I can see why people haven't asked me if I'm pregnant yet

(I never leave the house in just a tank like in the last photo. I wore a flowy shirt over it)

12. travellingbee

@MaryM: I see that bump! Very cute! It's nice that you can hide it!

13. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

Thanks @marym and @travellingbee! You both look great!! I know what you mean - I feel like I look huge, but then in photos my bump doesn't look as big as I think it looks

14. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

16 weeks.

15. smith

cherry / 154 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

16. smith

cherry / 154 posts

(Reposting because the first looked grainy and funky, and I'm not great with technology and photos, clearly.)

17 weeks at Lollapalooza! Baby's second music festival & the reason I ate about 1,000 hot dogs in three days.

17. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

@mdf106 and @smith: You both look great! I love seeing these bump photos I took one today, but haven't transferred it off my camera yet.

18. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@mdf106 and @smith: cute dresses! And kudos to you for getting through Lollapalooza's excitement and heat! I imagine its hot? I actually don't know...

19. travellingbee

@mdf106: @smith: looking great!

Here's my 18W2D pic:

20. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

16w6d...heading to my check up. Yay! And forgive the crazy hair. It looks crazy until it dries

21. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

@MaryM: Yay - you look great! Is your top from Old Navy? I have a very similar one I love the tops with the ruching on the sides - maternity clothes are so comfy!

22. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@lauren0817: it's from Kohls. Oh Baby by Motherhood.

23. travellingbee

Comparison at 19 weeks from DS#1 and DS#2

24. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

@MaryM: Oh I think I have one of those too, but in a different color

@travellingbee: You look great - such a cute bump!

25. travellingbee

Haven't grown too much in the past month but I feel like I have!

26. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

27. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

Cute ladies!

I hadn't intended this to be a bump shot, but I was trying to figure out what to wear to a wedding this weekend so I figured I'd post one here too.

Looking more closely...maybe I should have been focusing on boob shots just as much as bump shots. I had to order size E bras last week

28. travellingbee

21 weeks

29. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

20 weeks!

30. mrs.shinerbock

pomegranate / 3779 posts

21 weeks! It alternately seems like this pregnancy is dragging by or flying by, but regardless, we are more than half-way through now.

31. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@mrs.shinerbock: I agree with that feeling!

32. MrsYellowJacket

apricot / 378 posts

Cute bumps!!!!

At this point, I feel like things are going sloooow for me! 🐌

33. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

Finally took an impromptu bump picture tonight. First one of this pregnancy. At this point (18 weeks) during my first, I'd taken 10 already! #secondbabyproblems

34. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

21 weeks (taken in the morning. I feel much bigger now!)

35. lauren0817

apricot / 369 posts

Looking great ladies! I love all of the cute bumps

@marym - I also have a HUGE difference between my morning bump and evening bump - I feel like I triple in size during the day

36. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@lauren0817: I scrolled up, and in the same dress two weeks ago in the evening I think I looked bigger! Hah!

37. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

I take all my bump photos at night bc I look so much bigger! haha!

38. MrsYellowJacket

apricot / 378 posts

Over the halfway mark for most of us!! I assume for sure for me

39. travellingbee

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

40. travellingbee

@DesertDreams88: cute bump!
    @MrsYellowJacket: looking good with twins!
    Growing bump at 16,20 and 24 weeks

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee