Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2014 Nurseries!

1. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

@runnerd I love that blanket! The whole room is very cute.
    @norcalwayfarer it looks so awesome so far! Can't wait to see the puppy painting, such a neat idea.

So here are some progress photos- the gallery wall is spaced out because we plan to add family pictures over the next couple weeks. Also the curtain/crib skirt/changing pad are all my first sewing projects so forgive them looking homemadey. Still needing a few things done over the next couple weeks before I post the whole room.
    Also, I totally stole @runnerd's bookshelf idea because it was an awesome one.

2. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

3. LemonLong

pear / 1698 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: we must have the same taste, I seriously looked at that lamp and moose head for our nursery too! And we have the same changing pad except ours is pink!

I'm still waiting for a few things before I post our nursery. Everyone's rooms are turning out so cute!

4. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

@runnerd: I love how it's come together!!!

@lauraeabel: the crib sheets are so cute!

5. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: love the gallery wall!

6. Mrs. Cookie

blogger / persimmon / 1225 posts

Finally posting nursery pics of our geography themed room! Colors are blue, green, and gray.

7. Mrs. Cookie

8. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

@princessandthebee: I love the colors and the map!! So cute!! Good job!!!

9. Mrs. Cookie

@HLK208: Thanks girl!

10. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

@princessandthebee: it looks so good! Love love the huge map

11. Meridian

pomegranate / 3716 posts

@runnerd: How do you like that crib and dresser set? Are they easy to put together? I'm considering the same ones! The price is so good, it makes me dubious about the quality... but the online reviews are so good!

12. Mrs. Cookie

@lauraeabel: Thanks! It was pretty easy to put up, just took a while, haha

13. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@Meridian: we are really happy with them!! Assembly was about average difficulty. They look really good in person (at least in my opinion). The only part that looked cheap at all is the bottom of the drawer under crib is a thick cardboard insert, but that's not visible and holds everything fine. I compared the listing for the Walmart version to their nearly identical version sold at Target for more $$$ and the materials were listed exactly the same! I can send you some more pics if anything you what close up of, just let me know.

14. night cheese

apricot / 453 posts

I've posted some pics of our nursery before but now it's completely done, plus there are some other detail shots here.

15. night cheese

apricot / 453 posts

16. night cheese

apricot / 453 posts

Ugghhhh, why is it taking 15 minutes for my photos to upload?

17. night cheese

apricot / 453 posts

Finally!

18. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

@night cheese: it looks so great!

19. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@night cheese: love love the prints above the changing table! It all looks great!

@princessandthebee: great theme and colors!

@lauraeabel: hehe I love our bookshelves too! looks good!!

20. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: such a fun wall! Totally my style so now I want a moose head!

21. cookiemomster

kiwi / 714 posts

Just got an email from the etsy seller I purchased letters from six weeks ago with an approval photo! So excited to get these, it will mark the nursery officially being DONE.

22. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@lauraeabel: ahhh fun, so cute!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee