Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

*July 2015 Bumps!*

1. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

Well I'm not posting mine... I already look like I'm 5 months along! LOL. This is my 2nd baby and I can't believe how fast I'm showing

2. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@turkeylurkey: Did you want to join us on the July due date board? I can add you to the "roll call."

Eta: Yes, do it!

3. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@turkeylurkey: Just do it The bigger the bump/blump the better!

@simplyfelicity: Thanks! Any new photos???

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I am going to take my 14 week tomorrow.

5. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@simplyfelicity: Excellent! I need more material for my pregnancy insomnia hahahahaha

6. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

@fuzzypeaches- I thought I already posted on the July due date board
    @simplyfelicity- Not sure maybe I'll take one or two. Ha! It's crazy the bump is huge already but yet my weight has stayed the same! Guess that's a good thing! LOL

7. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@turkeylurkey: What's your EDD? I will add you.

8. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

@simplyfelicity- It is July 8! And I found out on Friday it's a boy!

9. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@turkeylurkey: Great! Congratulations!

10. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

I hit twelve weeks on Tuesday! My first ultrasound is tomorrow!

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: You look great!

12. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

14+1!

13. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

14 weeks

14. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

dbl post

15. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Everyone looks great! I look HUGE compared to the other photos!

16. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: Share, share, share!!! Dooooo iiiiiiit!

17. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@QBbride: that's why I delayed posting mine! I feel like everyone has a cute little bump and mine is all like BAM! I have only been eating carbs for 3 months!

18. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@simplyfelicity: I don't have a recent one! I'll try to take one tonight. I'm definitely bigger than I was at 20 weeks with my son. Random strangers have been offering me their place in line at the grocery store! Not a good sign!

@Reese: at least I'm not the only one! I think baby bumps are so beautiful but still! I hate feeling so huge!

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: You look tiny and super cute!
    @QBbride: Well, that's nice of them!

20. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@simplyfelicity: @Reese: You both look adorable and officially pregnant!

21. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Oops @Reese: I just noticed you posted your pic above! You're not huge at all! You have a super cute baby bump!

22. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Ok here is my 13+3 day (i think) bump. I'm sure the stripes aren't doing me any favours but still! Weird thing is I'm only up 1.5 lbs...

23. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: You look great! And, yes, maternity wear is all striped which I can't figure out why. Also, love the adorable photobomber.

24. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@QBbride: you look great!!

25. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@QBbride: you look fabulous!

I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow and look closer to like 20! And, I'm actually down a pound. I haven't taken any bump/blump pics yet. Hopefully I'll be brave enough soon and will post here.
    Since I'm still up 20 lbs from my last pregnancy, so I'm still very self conscious. I think this pregnancy I'll take the photos from above instead of the side.

26. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@simplyfelicity: @Reese: @Candy_nee: you ladies are too kind. You know how to make a pregnant woman feel good!!

27. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

Look at all these cute bumps! I am 12 weeks today--tempted to celebrate but won't be able to relax until an ok appt next Friday.

Here is the bump! I have to figure out how to hide it for 4 work days next week so I can share the news on my terms.

28. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@Candy_nee: we will love seeing your bump whenever you feel ready to share--and remember there is a baby in there! That said, last time I felt like I had to share the news really early because I still had some baby weight left, and was solidly in maternity clothes by 8 weeks. When I lost the baby, it made it a lot harder, which is a big reason I am trying to keep things under wraps for one more week!

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MamaCate: You look great!

30. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Candy_nee: I hope you will share whenever you feel comfortable.

31. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@MamaCate: you look awesome!! Luckily you can tell work soon, you'll have a hard time disguising that bump for much longer!

@Candy_nee: can't wait to see your bump! That's a good idea to take photos from above!

32. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

Ok ladies with your encouragement I tried an above picture. You can see how big the bump already is. And also how massive my boobs already are! Lol

33. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@QBbride: i know! And I had a great plan of oversized sweaters and skinny jeans but it is going to be in the 70s next week! It is like 40 today which is not normal either. I have some loose tunic type shirts which at least make it less obvious so that is 2 days, then I will see what else?

34. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Candy_nee: cute bump! Yay for posting a bump shot

35. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

Operation hide the bump for work day two:

36. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

Lookit you all with your cute little bumps! I'm 10w4d now and mine still looks like a "blump" lol

Also, it'd be nice if my boobs would get the memo and grow! haha

37. sarac

pomelo / 5093 posts

12 weeks today, and I'm still not rocking a cute bump - I just feel kind of thick. NT scan today!

38. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MamaCate: Totally successful!

39. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@MamaCate: you could never even tell! Nobody would ever guess! Very successful.

40. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Might be busy tomorrow, so here is my 15 week photo (14w6d today.)

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee