Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

*July 2015 Bumps!*

1. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@smocks: adorable!
    @Candy_nee: so cute, love your bump pics!!
    @fuzzypeaches: cutest photo bomb!
    @cait: looking good!!
    @MamaCate: teeny, adorable bump!

2. mrsjyw

@QBbride: you look great!!

I can't believe I'm about to be 12 weeks, and that a lot of us are out of the first trimester already! Time is FLYING!

3. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

A little bit behind...16w2d.

4. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@simplyfelicity: looking good, mama!

5. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@simplyfelicity: you look great! Can really see a baby bump now!! Are people noticing??

6. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@simplyfelicity: you look great! Cute shirt too!

7. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

Here is mine from yesterday-14 weeks! That seems like so much farther along than 13.

Also, I got out my old pair of maternity jeans yesterday and they were way too loose, like falling off practically. My weight is about the same as my first pregnancy so I don't know if I stretched them out? I think I am going to put them in the dryer (I never dry pants) and see if that helps.

8. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@MamaCate: yeah a lot of mine are stretched from wearing them when 9 months pregnant!!

9. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@MamaCate: @QBbride: yes mine too! I used it as an excuse to buy a few new things

10. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: @fuzzypeaches: @MamaCate: Awww...thanks, ladies. The shirt is from ON and was only $5. I told my students this week and most of them were like "I knew it!" I am ready for a proper bump, though. I get a lot of "is she or isn't she?" looks.

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MamaCate: Your bump is really starting to fill out even though you are so teeny!

12. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@QBbride: @fuzzypeaches: okay good i thought i was going crazy! I hope that washing them helps...I have a few gift cards from christmas and actually went shopping Friday but was not excited about any of the (very limited) maternity options. We'll see. I am trying not to buy too much as this is my last baby and the biggest thing I want for this baby is a new house!

@simplyfelicity: aw thanks! you're so sweet! I am glad you shared the news with your class! i definitely feel that I look clearly pregnant, but it is not so obvious when I wear my regular clothes still.

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MamaCate: I know what you mean. In that picture I look pregnant but sometimes I will catch myself in the mirror and think "where did my bump go?!" Maternity clothes probably accentuate the bump.

14. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

I just took a pic today at 14w5d! I feel like my belly looks a lot bigger than it really is in this pic because I turned to take the picture.....sometimes I still think it's practically nonexistent. Although this week for the first time DH said to me, "oh! You look pregnant!" so surprised!

15. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: Adorable!

16. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

I'm 14 weeks today and feel like I finally have a little bump (not just bloat). Started wearing maternity pants which I think help to accentuate it. Hiding under a sweater at work today but officially announcing to my boss and team tomorrow. I will have to get a good bump pic to share! Everyone's look so cute

17. mrsjyw

@simplyfelicity: @angelachase: @MamaCate: you all look amazing! so so cute!!

18. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@simplyfelicity: @MamaCate: @angelachase: you ladies look great!!

19. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@angelachase: cute bump :)!
    @Bluemasonjar: post soon! We want to see!

Here's my 16 week bump! Feel huge compared to last time! But in pics it looks smaller than it feels.

20. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@MamaCate: I know, everything maternity is soooo ugly and sooo expensive ugh

21. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@fuzzypeaches: you look great!

@fuzzypeaches: so far maternity jeans (the new pair) and my regular shirts are working out. once it gets warm i feel like i am set with some long stretchy skirts and maxi dresses, so it is just the next 2 months, so that reinforces my desire not to spend any money. It was just strange to go to the mall and find so few things that were even worth considering since there is not much maternity in store. Worst case, I can save some of the gift cards for new clothes postpartum!

22. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@fuzzypeaches: you look great!

Love all of these bump pics! DH looked at me 2 days ago (I was wearing a fitted horizontal stripe top) and said "wow! You look pregnant!". So I think I'm officially out of the blump stage lol

23. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

I just want to share this pic with you guys. Its from a few weeks ago. My mom surprised me for Christmas with a trip to Disney. When you take pics with the characters, if you are pregnant and ask them to put their hand on your belly, some of them will come up with other cute things to do! So I was 12 weeks here, and felt huge! (Mostly bloat) but then in the pics I don't really look pregnant, Lol! I got a few cute ones, but this is my fave.

I'll try to take an updated one tonight, since I have to go out and will actually be dressed in real clothes

24. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@fuzzypeaches: You look great! If I haven't already told you, I adore your bathroom.

@TheSwissWifeStyle: That's super cute! I think I have the same shirt from ON.

25. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Ummmm...post it!

26. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

I can't believe I am posting again, last week flew! Here's 17 weeks...haha, not sure why I have man hands.

27. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@simplyfelicity: yup, it's the same one!

28. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: omg I love this so cute! @simplyfelicity: look great as usual! And thank you I put all the crap on my counters to the side for the photos so I'm not as embarrassed hahahaha

29. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: That's adorable!

30. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

OK so here I am, from yesterday. 14+1.

31. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: super cute! You look great! I will post mine tomorrow!

32. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@simplyfelicity: such a cute bump!

33. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: gah - we go to Disney at week 20! I can't wait to take pictures!

34. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

Almost 15 weeks! Glad to finally have a real bump and not just bloated anymore.

35. sarac

pomelo / 5093 posts

Ugh, I STILL don't have a cute bump. I'm almost 15 weeks! I'm dying to show it off when I do, but for some reason this baby just doesn't want show off.

36. mrsjyw

@fuzzypeaches: @Bluemasonjar: @TheSwissWifeStyle: @simplyfelicity: so so cute ladies! Y'all look great!

37. mrsjyw

Found old bumpics from pregnancy #1!

14 weeks with both(!!) of my babies!!

Left is ds, right is this pregnancy!

38. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@mrsjyw: aw so great to compare! You look about the same size--do you feel that way?

39. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

Here is mine for 15 weeks but I didn't get around to it until today (15+4):

40. mrsjyw

@MamaCate: such a cute bump!! I feel much more bloated this time around. Esp at the end of the day. I weighed less this time around but my midsection is def softer to begin with than last time. So by end of day and after dinner I feel a big round stomach when I push out. I've gained a lil bit less this time around at this point too. I think overall I'll carry bigger this time even if I weigh less just because of tummy composition now vs pre baby!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee