Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Nursery/Toddler Room Plans

1. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

@fuzzypeaches: love the decor! I really like the gold. Hobby Lobby has a lot of white with gold prints. Very cute sayings on them. Wish I was having a girl so I can buy a few of them! Lol

2. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@turkeylurkey: ooh! I'll have to get my mom to go check for me (she lives right near one! Sadly no hobby lobby in Canada) because I'm sure it's infinitely cheaper than the ones I was considering from Pottery Barn Kids lol

3. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@fuzzypeaches: LOVE THIS! Gorgeous!

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Very glamorous and cute!

5. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

@fuzzypeaches: oh yes much cheaper than pb.

6. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@simplyfelicity: @Reese: thanks ladies! I'm excited to see it come together better late than never!

Anyone have new nursery pics to share?!!!

7. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Gorgeous! Love the gold!

I just spent what felt like a million dollars at Land of Nod this weekend (yay 15% off everything!) and got the last of all the decor (curtains, changing table cover, etc)...so the nursery should be done soon!!!!! Ahh!!!!

8. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

Here are a few photos of my boys' rooms. They are small spaces. Kind of hard to photograph. But we hung the art in the new baby room this weekend and I'm in love! Had to share cool blues are baby #2, warm tones are baby #1...who is now over 18 months, is that a baby? He's still my baby

9. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Love the gold accents! And yay for Land of Nod! I splurged on a few pieces there too for my first son's nursery! And now they have new life in baby boy #2's room!

10. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@ValentineMommy: Can't wait to see the finishing touches that you bought at Land of Nod!

11. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

@sweetooth: Very cute! Love the navy wall color!

I 2nd Land of Nod! I bought a cute toy chest with a felt elephant on it. I will try to take pictures this week. We just finished hanging the last few items and the rug should get delivered today!

12. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@sweetooth: Love both rooms and how modern and cool they are! I can't wait to get up our decor and put up the finishing touches!

13. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@sweetooth: love both rooms!!! amazing!

@fuzzypeaches: beautiful picks!!

14. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@turkeylurkey: @ValentineMommy: @mrsjyw: Thanks you guys! It's so fun to put the final touches on the spaces.

15. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: love the white and gold! So glam!

@sweetooth: thanks for the heads up on the Jenny Lind cribs! I love them. The ones I looked at online had wheels on them, did you take the wheels off yours or is it a different brand or something? The wheels remind me of a hospital crib

16. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@QBbride: being nosy, but we did not attach the wheels to ours. Love our Jenny Lind!

17. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@simplyfelicity: Saw this and thought of you. I have no idea what you could use it for, but it looked neat! (It's baseball stitching printed on tape)

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/nothingelegant/9697955/baseball_stitches_design_tape/indie_supplies/craft_supplies/adhesives#

18. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@QBbride: We just left the wheels off. It wasn't important for us to be able to wheel the crib around.

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@sweetooth: Looks incredible! Great job!

20. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@ValentineMommy: Looks like fun!

21. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@sweetooth: Love your style! These rooms are gorgeous.

22. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Mrs. J: @sweetooth: haha I never thought about just not attaching the wheels! Thanks!!

23. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@fuzzypeaches: love the white and gold!!! So pretty!

24. turkeylurkey

kiwi / 541 posts

@fuzzypeaches: saw this mobile today and thought of you. I bought one from her. Turned out great. Takes awhile but she does a good job
    https://www.facebook.com/graceannbaby/photos/a.653030174779625.1073741827.652984918117484/835803663168941/?type=1&theater

25. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@sweetooth: first of all those rooms are gorgeous! oh this has made me so excited about my crib coming!! I had the same question about wheels - I think probably I will leave them off too

@turkeylurkey: ooh it's sooo cute! I have a deep love of elephants (my dog's name is actually elephant in another language bahaha) now to convince dh I need more things for the nursery

26. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@sweetooth: ps yes to still a baby

27. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: how long did it take your crib to come from when you ordered it? Did you order it from Lusso? I don't want to order it too early since we won't be back in our house for a bit still!

28. Boogs

hostess / papaya / 10540 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Another option that might be less expensive would be to search Etsy for some prints that match your decor. Here are some cute ones as an example: https://www.etsy.com/shop/blushprintables?section_id=7636755

29. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: UGH yes I ordered it from Lusso last Thursday, and they said they had 1 left in stock (Granville location) and that it would be here by Tues/Wed. Not that I need it that early - but I was sort of planning for that.

Of course now we have no crib - so I called just to make sure there's nothing wrong and on their system it is no longer showing "in stock" so I have no idea now. They are "processing" the problem. I'm not that thrilled with the customer service tbh

That being said the other option is West Coast Kids and I had similar issues with them last time (I ordered DS crib from there). It's for some reason more expensive on amazon.ca ?!?!

30. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Boogs: I know! My problem is by the time I pay shipping to Canada I end up spending so much anyways And I'm pretty sure my in-laws are tired of being my pack mules hahahaha

ETA - I'm so dumb! I didn't realize I could order things I can just print myself?! I'm looking now, that would be so exciting!

31. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: my friend had nothing but headaches with Lusso. Their customer service is terrible. I live really close to their North Van location so maybe I can just pick it up myself haha! Sucks you had a similar experience with WCK.

32. Boogs

hostess / papaya / 10540 posts

@fuzzypeaches: Yes, etsy has a ton you can print yourself and customize! Can't wait to see what you find.

33. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: it's soooo annoying! I don't think they carry it in the actual attire otherwise I probably would have made the trip to get it too
    @Boogs: I am so ridiculous. My mind is blown hahahaha

34. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

Anyone doing DIY artwork in Lo's room? I did so much for DS1's room and I have definitely slacked for ds2. I need some inspiration.

35. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@simplyfelicity: @Reese: @fuzzypeaches: Thanks you guys!

@fuzzypeaches: thanks for the PS And I hope that your crib situation is resolved soon! True, you don't need it right away, but there's something so nice about having it all set up.

@ValentineMommy: I've been thinking about printing some photos, but that's about as far as I've gotten for DIY artwork

36. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

We are finally making way! Curtains and changing pad cover came in, and I had to see the curtains up before I ironed the wrinkles out lol. The pegboard still needs a bunch of pictures and decorations, but we literally just hung it up. I'm getting excited!

37. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@ValentineMommy: Looking great!!! What a fun room.

38. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@fuzzypeaches: yeah I've been to the actual store and they don't carry a lot of furniture there, everything must come from the warehouse! Hope it arrives soon!!

@ValentineMommy: love your nursery!!

39. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

@ValentineMommy: love the lobsters and peg board

40. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@ValentineMommy: love the prints!!! The change pad cover is so adorable

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee