Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2014 mamas!

1. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

All the cute newborns congrats mamas

2. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@beachbee: She is beautiful! Congrats !!!

3. Tundra Daisy

cherry / 150 posts

Our boy arrived yesterday!! His name is Jem Victor and we weighs 8.3 pounds! I was in labour all night but the whole process was pretty good - all I can say is thank god for the epidural and gas!! we are madly in love

4. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@Tundra Daisy: Yay! Congratulations!!! He is so handsome!

5. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

Hey there June mamas! Look at all these amazing babies, I can't stand all the cuteness

@beachbee: @kentuckygirl: @Tundra Daisy: congrats on your beautiful additions to the world! So excited for all of you!

6. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@kentuckygirl: congratulations!!! SO happy for you

Congrats to all of the June mamas!

7. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@kentuckygirl: congrats mama! Love his chubby cheeks

8. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@Tundra Daisy: Congratulations! He's adorable!

9. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

My due date is tomorrow and I am SO IMPATIENT! Going to ask my mid wife about taking some castor oil to hopefully help things get going...

10. BabyBruins

kiwi / 551 posts

@spaniellove: @Tundra Daisy: you made it ladies! Congrats on your beautiful babies!

11. BabyBruins

kiwi / 551 posts

@Chastenet: I am with you. I'm due on Tuesday and I had my OB strip my membranes yesterday. I have been more crampy and think I have had 1-2 contractions but nothing consistent. If nothing happens this weekend, we're inducing next week.
    I'm going to have a date day with J today - movie, lunch, ice cream and enjoy a day still having just one baby.

12. mkp17

cherry / 179 posts

Congrats to everyone and good luck to everyone else! Love seeing the pics!!
    I'm not due for 2 weeks, but getting anxious. This little one needs to hold out for at least another week so my mom can get into town to take care of DD while her little brother makes his appearance

13. LaurelMae

cherry / 175 posts

Just doing a little update….

June (and May) Birthdays!
    May 23rd - MrsRain Madeleine Joyce
    May 26th - Sunshine710
    May 27th - Ms. Badger
    May 28th - BeachBee
    June 1st - Lilyann Graham Adler Jones
    June 2nd - CakeLady Emmett James
    June 3rd - KentuckyGirl Mason Andrew
    June 4th - TundraDaisy Jem Victor

June Due Dates
    1st – Owlmom (#2)
    2nd – Meesker (#1-Girl)
    2nd – STP (#2-Boy)
    5th – Calsmom (#2-Girl)
    6th – Chastenet (#2-Green)
    10th – Duckling (#1-Boy)
    10th – BabyBruins (#2-Boy)
    11th – Alexandra603 (#1-Girl)
    11th – Lollipop (#2)
    13th – SpanielLove (#1-Boy)
    14th – Leelee (#2-Girl)
    15th – Peacockblue (#2)
    17th – Lilibillie (#1-Girl)
    18th – Matcha Latte (#1-Boy)
    19th – Kimbed (#2-Girl)
    20th – Lilyann (#2-Boy)
    20th – MKP17 (#2-Boy)
    26th – Mrs.Ham (#1)
    26th – LaurelMae (#2-Girl)
    27th – Shortcake (#2-Green)
    28th – Mrs Ranunculus (#2)
    29th – LittleVeesMommy (#2-Girl)

14. Duckling

olive / 65 posts

Well, Baby Duckling finally fought his way into the world this morning after a two-day induction. Whew! Had a scary non-breathing minute or two but initial reports say he's healthy and strong at 6 pounds 15 ounces!

15. LaurelMae

cherry / 175 posts

Congratulations, @duckling! You are persevering! Glad to hear your little one is healthy!!

16. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Tundra Daisy: wow congrats mama it seems like you just got your bfp not long ago and now your holding your handsome little man

@Duckling: congrats

17. BabyBruins

kiwi / 551 posts

All my pictures are on hubs' phone, but James Jason arrived this morning via a successful VBAC. I'll post pics soon!
    Good luck June mommies!

18. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@kentuckygirl: Congratulations! So glad little Mason made it here safely! Hope your recovery is going smoothly!

@Tundra Daisy: What lovely photos! Congrats and thank goodness for the epidural indeed - I would definitely have to agree with you. Your doctor's guess the other day was right!

@Duckling: So very glad you and your boy are on this side of your difficult induction!

Our Julian Bennett was born on Wednesday, 6 lbs 4 oz. The induction was a totally different experience from what I expected. I never got past 8-9 cm because of a swollen cervix and then there were some decels. My OB had my lie there with my leg over a peanut ball and he tried to manipulate my cervix out of the way, and when I couldn't wait anymore he let me just push since baby's head was so small. And despite his weight he needs preemie size everything!

19. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@BabyBruins: YAY!!! Congrats on your VBAC and healthy baby boy!!

20. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@BabyBruins: Congrats!! You did it! I'm so glad he's here and you got to have your VBAC!

21. shortcake

apricot / 288 posts

Congrats to all the May and June mamas and babies so far!

22. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@BabyBruins: Congratulations!!! I'm glad you were able to have the vbac

Still nothing here...Tried spicy food, some acupressure, other - ahem - induction techniques. No baby. I think I'm going to stop checking in until the baby comes because at 40+1 I'm getting a little depressed with the waiting game.

23. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

Three new June babies calls for an update!
    (Please, please let me know if I messed up any birthdays - in my sleep deprived haze I am having a little trouble figuring some of them out from the posts!)

June (and May) Birthdays!
    May 23rd - MrsRain Madeleine Joyce
    May 26th - Sunshine710
    May 27th - Ms. Badger
    May 28th - BeachBee
    June 1st - Lilyann Graham Adler Jones
    June 2nd - CakeLady Emmett James
    June 3rd - KentuckyGirl Mason Andrew
    June 4th - TundraDaisy Jem Victor
    June 4th - SpanielLove Julian Bennett
    June 6th - Duckling
    June 6th - BabyBruins James Jason

June Due Dates
    1st – Owlmom (#2)
    2nd – Meesker (#1-Girl)
    2nd – STP (#2-Boy)
    5th – Calsmom (#2-Girl)
    6th – Chastenet (#2-Green)
    11th – Alexandra603 (#1-Girl)
    11th – Lollipop (#2)
    14th – Leelee (#2-Girl)
    15th – Peacockblue (#2)
    17th – Lilibillie (#1-Girl)
    18th – Matcha Latte (#1-Boy)
    19th – Kimbed (#2-Girl)
    20th – MKP17 (#2-Boy)
    26th – Mrs.Ham (#1)
    26th – LaurelMae (#2-Girl)
    27th – Shortcake (#2-Green)
    28th – Mrs Ranunculus (#2)
    29th – LittleVeesMommy (#2-Girl)

24. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

@BabyBruins: Congrats and yay for the name James!

@spaniellove: So glad you finally have LO in your arms. Saw pics on another thread - such a handsome little guy!

@Duckling: Congrats on baby Duckling! Sounds like an intense labor and deliver experience, but so happy to hear your son is healthy!

@Chastenet: FX that baby makes an appearance really soon!

25. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@CakeLady: Thank you! And I am right there with you on the sleep deprivation. Where is the bleary-eyed emoticon?

26. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@Chastenet: Although I didn't get that far, I know the feeling of getting upset and depressed seeing others post about their births and wondering why time is still dragging on for me. Hang in there! Every miserable day WILL bring you closer to your LO.

27. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@kentuckygirl: I remember when u were beginning your journey and here you are! Meeting your handsome lil man! So extremely happy for u!

And all the other June mamas so far! Congrats! Your babies are so precious. I know everyone says precious, but that word truly captures what babies are!

28. BabyBruins

kiwi / 551 posts

Finally got some pictures from hubs' phone. Here is my sweet little j ( I guess I have a big J and little j now)

ETA: um, those are really small, don't know why ...

29. BabyBruins

kiwi / 551 posts

Did we hit a baby break? Any new Junebugs?
    How are the other new mommies doing?

30. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@BabyBruins: Yay pictures! He is adorable; can't get enough of those sleeping newborns!

How is everyone?

31. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@BabyBruins: You must be around day 5; how are you feeling? That was about the peak of my pain and discomfort. I think I've turned a corner and am doing a lot better now! My J seems to be a cooperative baby so far which makes the transition much easier.

32. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

Our baby Boy (!) heard my complaints of going overdue - he made a very speedy arrival on Saturday. My labor was 5 hours, with transition lasting about 45m. We left for the hospital when contractions were about 3-4m apart thinking we still had several hours ahead of us. We made the 20m walk to the hospital (didn't feel like driving, and it's down a busy street where we could catch a cab if needed) - and our son was born less than 25m after arriving at the hospital. We barely made it down to labor and delivery! I was able to do it naturally this time - it was pretty painful during transition, but an amazing experience. I'll write a birth story soon.
    Anyway, here is our little Paul:

33. Tundra Daisy

cherry / 150 posts

@Chastenet: He's beautiful!!! That's awesome you had such a good experience.. and amazing that you walked to the hopital lol Congratulations and enjoy all your baby cuddles

34. leelee

persimmon / 1194 posts

@Chastenet: such a tough mama walking to the hospital! Congrats!!!

Our baby girl was born Monday 6/9. I had my water broken at 8am and she was born at 1pm. It's all still pretty surreal to me. DD loves her little sister though and always asks where she's at if she's napping in another room. Now we are trying to conquer breastfeeding which is a total pain... Literally since her latch is sooo shallow. I pretty much almost cry each time

35. LaurelMae

cherry / 175 posts

@chastenet - Congrats! What a cutie! And you're a rockstar walking yourself to the hospital!

@leelee - Congratulations to you on the newest addition to your family! So wonderful that big sister is enjoying her little sis! Good luck with the breastfeeding hurdle -- it's really a pain sometimes (literally!).

36. LaurelMae

cherry / 175 posts

I'm 1 cm dilated already and at least 50 % effaced. I would love for this little one to come early but if she's anything like her sister, I'll walk around like this until very close to her due date. (Although, second ones often come earlier….here's to hoping. ;))

37. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@BabyBruins: @Chastenet: @leelee: Congratulations on your little ones!!!

38. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@Chastenet: Congratulations! I don't know how you managed to walk to the hospital but that is amazing!

@leelee: Congrats! Hopefully the breastfeeding will improve in time. That sounds painful!

@LaurelMae: My fingers are crossed for you!

39. mkp17

cherry / 179 posts

Congrats to all of the new moms and thoughts for everyone else out there that is waiting patiently like me Saw the MD this morning and am 1 cm and 75% effaced. No contractions or any other signs of impending labor, but know that could change any time!
    Love seeing all of the pictures and updates!

40. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

Here is the sneak peek at our newborn photo shoot from Tuesday when Mason was a week old! I can't wait to see more!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee