Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2014 mamas!

1. BabyBruins

kiwi / 551 posts

@beachbee: congrats!

2. LaurelMae

cherry / 175 posts

Looks like it got a little busy here with babies….yay!

@sunshine710 @msbadger @beachbee -- Congratulations on your beautiful babies! Can't wait to hear more about their entry into this world!

3. LaurelMae

cherry / 175 posts

Weekly check-in:

1) 36 weeks tomorrow!

2) 29 days

3) Lots of pelvic pain that keeps increasing and contractions that are increasing in intensity but not regular (this happened with my daughter for weeks beforehand too so I'm not expecting anything but would love for this LO to come early ;))

4) Anxious, but also excited

5) I got a little sleeper from Carters that I'm waiting for to arrive in the mail, hopefully tomorrow

6) I'm pretty sure I bruised my ribs on the right side from all that horrible coughing I've been doing the past few weeks. I really hope it heals quickly (before baby's arrival) because I don't think it will be helpful in dealing with pain during birth.

4. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@MsBadger: @sunshine710: @beachbee: Congrats June (May) mommas!! So happy for you all Can't wait to hear birth stories!!

1) How far along are you? - 37 weeks 1 day

2) How many days until your due date? - 20 days! Yikes!

3) Any signs of impending labor? - Feeling a lot of pressure down low, having a ton of BH (more painful than normal). Not sure if I will make it to my due date!

4) How are you feeling about LO's arrival? - A little stressed just because I am trying to tie up things at work before maternity leave. I am nervous about having to split my attention between a toddler and a newborn.

5) Do you have a going home outfit picked out for LO? - Sort of, I have a red/white/blue striped onesie since it will be close to July.

6) Anything else? - Still hoping I get to VBAC with this baby. So encouraged by seeing a couple more VBACS on HB!!

5. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@beachbee: Congratulations!!! It is so exciting to hear of some June babies!!!

6. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

1) How far along are you? 39 weeks today

2) How many days until your due date? 6

3) Any signs of impending labor? Had my Dr. appt. this morning. I am 1 cm and she scraped my membranes. If baby isn't here by Monday night, I go in for an induction. We had discussed starting the induction tonight when I was there last week, but ultimately decided to wait to see if I made any more progress by Monday. Hoping that my body does start to move in the right direction so that induction goes easier. I am feeling some more twinges since the appt. and having some spotting.

4) How are you feeling about LO's arrival? Getting more excited!!! I was nervous about making the decision today about inducing tonight or waiting another few days, so I am glad that has been finalized. Now the wait is on since I have a definite end date in sight! Plus I am off work now. Tuesday was my last day. I have run some last minute errands the past few days, and right now, plan to stay home all weekend and do some more nesting.

5) Do you have a going home outfit picked out for LO? I got this sleeper from Janie and Jack. Nothing fancy, I wanted cute and comfortable.
    http://www.janieandjack.com/shop/starter_kit.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443474228&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302774757&bmUID=1401383180227

6) Anything else? Baby will come home to an unfinished nursery and I am okay with that. DH just has been too busy with his business to finish it. I was able to organize his closet and his built in shelves with his toys and books, so I feel more prepared and that is a huge relief.

I am thinking of all you June mamas and eagerly awaiting your baby news almost as much as my own! I will post pics of my LO as soon as I can and hope to see your LOs too! Best wishes to you all!!!

7. mrsrain

nectarine / 2115 posts

Madeleine Joyce was born on May 23 at 11:04am! 6 lbs, 7 oz, 19 inches long. I'll post her birth story later, but here's a picture of my sweet girl!

8. mkp17

cherry / 179 posts

Congrats to everyone that have expanded their families already

1) How far along are you? - 36 weeks 6 days

2) How many days until your due date? - 22 days!

3) Any signs of impending labor? - Not at all. Had an ultrasound last week and baby is head down which is good, but no BH. Get a little cramping if I walk too much/too fast but they go away after I sit down for a couple of minutes.

4) How are you feeling about LO's arrival? - Excited and at the same time anxious about how DD is going to handle having a little brother. She's too young to understand what is going on so it's tough. Also a little nervous about the logistics of going into labor and having someone here to take care of her while we are in the hospital.

5) Do you have a going home outfit picked out for LO? - Not really, have some sleepers I can pack but haven't picked out/ordered anything special. .

Best wishes to everyone on the board!!

9. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@mrsrain: Congrats!!! Love her name, such a beauty!!

10. LaurelMae

cherry / 175 posts

@mrsrain - Congrats! She's beautiful!

11. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@beachbee: Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear more
    @mrsrain: Congratulations!!! She's a doll

1) How far along are you? - 39w

2) How many days until your due date? - 7 days - Would be perfectly happy to have this baby anytime after tomorrow.

3) Any signs of impending labor? - Lots of pressure, I can feel that baby is pretty low. But that's about it.

4) How are you feeling about LO's arrival? - A little apprehensive to have two under two. But also very excited to meet our LO, find out the sex and introduce DD to him/her. She is very much into babies and loves to try to take care of her little cousin, I can't wait to see her as a doting big sister!

5) Do you have a going home outfit picked out for LO? - No...Didn't have one for DD either. Just packed a few onesies and 1 sleeper in my bag that I expect to dress LO in when we leave the hospital.

12. Duckling

olive / 65 posts

I've lost track of whom I've congratulated so...Congrats June mommas! How exciting.

How far along are you? - 38 1/2 weeks
    How many days until your due date? Induction is scheduled for next week, so five or so days... Eeek!
    Any signs of impending labor? He has dropped but, unfortunately, I've had few other signs. I was hoping he'd get uncomfortable and an induction wouldn't be necessary. No such luck so far...in fact, in the last three days he's ceased all pre-labor activities.
    How are you feeling about LO's arrival? Excited. (Nervous about induction though as I was really hoping we wouldn't get to that.)
    Do you have a going home outfit picked out for LO? Uh, I pulled out two since I don't trust the ultrasound measurements--preemie and newborn.

13. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

Congrats to everyone who has already welcomed their new babies!

14. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

How is everyone doing so far this weekend? I keep wondering if I might be progressing some. While I still don't expect to go into full labor before my induction on Monday night, it would be nice for my body to be more ready. I have had what I think are some mild contractions, but they haven't been painful. Feeling a little crampy too. I am planning to do some cleaning today & hoping to go out to dinner with DH tonight. What do you all have planned for the weekend?

15. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@spaniellove: @kentuckygirl: just creeping on this thread to say good luck to my IF grad friends can't wait to 'meet' your sons!

16. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@Shutterbug: Thanks! I am still following your story & really hope your new clinic leads to your BFP!

17. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@Shutterbug: Thank you! I too am hopeful that the clinic switch is just what you needed and the fresh start leads to great things!

18. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@kentuckygirl: I'll be thinking great progress thoughts for you! We drove around today running so many errands, trying to get every last thing we needed. By the end I was leaning over the cart in pain but I wanted to keep walking because I really want to be able to have a vaginal birth with this induction. I just found out that our plan changes tomorrow (!) and the daily rate for a hospital stay doubles.

19. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

@mrsrain: Congrats! What a beautiful girl!

@Duckling: @kentuckygirl: @spaniellove: It sounds like there are going to be quite a few June babies making an appearance early next week!

20. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

@kentuckygirl: We really don't have much planned, taking it easy mostly and finishing up some chores around the house. We are going to see a movie tonight (may be the last one in a theater for a while). My in laws are coming in to town tomorrow morning so we'll spend at least some of the day with them.

21. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

@spaniellove: You are in need of a win, big time! I am really sorry to hear about the hospital rates going up, ugh. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a vaginal birth for you - it's about time something goes your way.

22. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

While I'm at it, here's an updated list - June starts tomorrow!

June (and May) Birthdays!
    May 23rd - MrsRain Madeleine Joyce
    May 26th - Sunshine710
    May 27th - Ms. Badger
    May 28th - BeachBee

June Due Dates
    1st – Owlmom (#2)
    1st – Tundra Daisy (#1-Boy)
    2nd – Meesker (#1-Girl)
    2nd – STP (#2-Boy)
    4th – KentuckyGirl (#1-Boy)
    5th – Calsmom (#2-Girl)
    6th – Chastenet (#2-Green)
    10th – Duckling (#1-Boy)
    10th – BabyBruins (#2-Boy)
    11th – Alexandra603 (#1-Girl)
    11th – Lollipop (#2)
    13th – SpanielLove (#1-Boy)
    14th – Leelee (#2-Girl)
    15th – Peacockblue (#2)
    17th – Lilibillie (#1-Girl)
    18th – Matcha Latte (#1-Boy)
    19th – Kimbed (#2-Girl)
    20th – Lilyann (#2-Boy)
    20th – MKP17 (#2-Boy)
    26th – Mrs.Ham (#1)
    26th – LaurelMae (#2-Girl)
    27th – Shortcake (#2-Green)
    28th – Mrs Ranunculus (#2)
    29th – LittleVeesMommy (#2-Girl)

Planned Baby Dates
    2nd - CakeLady (#1-Green)

23. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@CakeLady: If the Cervidil works it should happen! I swear I have been contracting forever! How about you, are you excited about baby day finally coming very soon? It's so weird to have these outings and think it's one of the last times it'll be relatively easy.

24. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

So I started having pretty consistent contractions starting Thursday morning, went to work but by 5pm they were definitely not just Braxton hicks. I labored at home Thursday night and all day Friday until 7pm when Hubs and I decided to go to the hospital and find out if I was truly in labor. They monitored me for 4 hours and I dilated from a 1 to a 3 in that amount of time and got admitted! Contractions really picked up but I wasn't progressing. Around 5pm Saturday, my OB decided to try to induce labor and put in a foley bulb to help me dilate. After 3 days of contractions, I broke down and got an epi (oh sweet relief!) The bulb was taken out around 10pm and I was dilated to an 8!! I never made it this far with my first pregnancy. It is now 3am on Sunday and we are just waiting for baby boy to make his final way out!

25. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@lilyann: Just saw your labor in progress thread! Hopefully you're enjoying some baby snuggles soon!

26. BabyBruins

kiwi / 551 posts

@lilyann: I hope you get your VBAC! Sounds like it's going well!

27. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

@spaniellove: it is very surreal to think that around his time tomorrow the baby will be here!

28. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

@lilyann: hope everything is going well! Excited for you!

29. Greentea

pomelo / 5678 posts

Exciting! I had LO last June! It is the best month!!!!! Congrats everybody and

30. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@kentuckygirl: @spaniellove: so excited for you ladies

Congrats, June mamas!

31. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

Successful VBAC!!! Graham Adler Jones 8lbs 4oz, 19 inches! So excited for the rest of the June mamas!!!

32. Duckling

olive / 65 posts

@lilyann He's just beautiful! Congratulations--what an accomplishment.

33. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@lilyann: Congrats to you!

34. BabyBruins

kiwi / 551 posts

@lilyann: congratulations! So happy that the VBAC went well! You give me hope that I can do it, too!

35. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@CakeLady: So excited for you to become a mommy tomorrow!

36. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

@spaniellove: Thank you! I am getting excited too (and a little less nervous)!

37. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@BabyBruins: I'll keep you in my thoughts for the VBAC! I really hope it works out for you! The experience was nothing short of amazing for me despite being in labor for 4 days, it healed the negative feelings I had towards my first birth. Good luck!!

38. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

OB confirmed this morning, BP is still high so definitely doing the induction. Just waiting for someone from the hospital to call me so I can find out if it's going to start tonight or tomorrow night.

39. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@spaniellove: Good luck sweetie!! Thinking positive thoughts for your induction! You deserve an easy delivery after such a tough pregnancy! Newborn snuggles are the best, so excited that you will get those sooner than later!

40. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@spaniellove: Good luck! I'll be thinking of you and hoping things go well

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee