•Shantuck: 03-18
    •Becky Sue: 03-19
    •Mrs Lavender: 03-20
    •DeannaB1: 03-22
    •Spinny: 03-23
    •MsRedBeansAndRice: 03-24

4. msredbeansandrice

coffee bean / 37 posts

I'll join, even though it makes me nervous, I need this community. I used to post as @mrsjd, but I deleted my account when I was on a no social media kick. But, I'm pregnant again and really enjoyed the support last time.

EDD: March 24
    How far along: 5 weeks
    First child? #2 (DD is almost 3)
    First doctor appointment: Aug 21 (but hoping to change it to sooner)
    Any symptoms so far? Tired, but I have a toddler. Otherwise, nothing, just like last time I don't feel pregnant.
    Who have you told? Husband, besties, my mom. It's hard to hold it in this time.

My story: I'm 32, I was diagnosed with low AMH at 27 (0.99) and really felt we'd never get pregnant. It took 2 years but we had a healthy and pretty easy pregnancy with my DD, born September 2016. This time, we pulled my IUD in March, started Femara, and got pregnant on the second cycle of Femara. Tested positive during a hurricane here. Ha! I can't believe it happened so quickly this time and I'm truly beyond grateful and taking it day by day.

@LCTBQE: I'm baaaackkkk!!!! Hope you're well!

5. Mrskerch2

pea / 23 posts

Hi @msredbeansandrice I think we were on the Aug 2016 mom board together too?

6. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

Anyone interested in a secret facebook group? I did that with my son's birth month group and I find it easier to chat and get to know each other.

7. Mrskerch2

pea / 23 posts

@Spinny: all for it if everyone else is.

8. jomarma

coffee bean / 28 posts

@Spinny: I'd love that!

9. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

Ok, group created! Wall me with your email address if you want to be added.

10. Phillybaby2013

kiwi / 520 posts

Had my ultrasound this morning! Measuring spot on for 7+2 with a heart rate of 146. Everything looks as it should. Phew, so relieved. I'm hoping to break out my doppler at the end of next week.

11. Mrskerch2

pea / 23 posts

@Phillybaby2013: beautiful Bebe!

Anyone else’s symptoms cropping up like crazy? I had to run to the bathroom in the grocery store this am to get sick. I never threw up with my DD.

12. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Phillybaby2013: wonderful!

I’m somewhat constipated. No nausea yet. My lack of symptoms is a little concerning but I’m trying not to think about it.

13. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

I've had a terrible headache for about a week and nausea that started yesterday. Given that this is now pregnancy #6 for me (2 living children; 3 first trimester miscarriages), these stronger symptoms are reminding me more of my miscarriage pregnancies than my successful ones but trying just to take things one day at a time. I head in for my first u/s on Monday and then leave for Europe for 10 days on Thursday for a 10 year anniversary trip with DH. Hoping I don't feel lousy the whole time I'm there but at least I get 10 days off from parenting!

14. msredbeansandrice

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Mrskerch2: I think maybe so! I was actually due in September 2016 but it's possible I also posted in August. Congrats! No real symptoms here, except a little afternoon fatigue and I'm really really hungry.

@Phillybaby2013: How wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

@Spinny: I'm not on Facebook and don't want to join, so I'm out but thank you!

@Mrs Lavender: I have few symptoms at this point (5 weeks 2 days) but mine didn't hit until 6 weeks last time. I only had nausea for 2 weeks last time and never threw up so I'm praying that's the case again.

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I am still cramping on and off, I have headaches on and off (I miss Motrin 😭), nauseous all day long (but less puking), insomnia, dry mouth, peeing every 10 minutes... I feel like the list goes on 🤦‍♀️

BUT... First appointment and ultrasound tomorrow morning! Coming up on 24 hours away.

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Spinny: let me know when you're on so I can post my email (it's like my whole name so I want to delete it soon after)

17. msredbeansandrice

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm sorry your symptoms are rough right now. Hang in there. That's so exciting that you have the ultrasound tomorrow. I'm jealous. I have to wait another 2.5 weeks.

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@msredbeansandrice: I was high risk with my son but had like zero symptoms. 🤦‍♀️ So on top of being 4 years older, it's kind of sucky right now 😂.

My son also told me before I knew I was pregnant that it was twins so I'm extra anxious for this ultrasound.

19. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm on!

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Spinny: k

21. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

We had an ultrasound this morning! 6w1d today and the heartbeat is at 125!

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Mrs Lavender: yay!

I have my first ultrasound within an hour. 😬

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Only one baby, heart rate 163

24. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Sams Mom: Yay! Congrats!

25. Mrskerch2

pea / 23 posts

@Sams Mom: yay!!!

26. Phillybaby2013

kiwi / 520 posts

@Mrskerch2: my nausea is killer if I don't eat. I'm going to be 800 lbs by the end of the first tri bc all I do is eat so I don't feel sick. It's terrible. Also feeling extra tired this last week. I work overnights and my schedule was all wacky with 2 appts in the morning after work this week and I feel totally zonked.

@Mrs Lavender: yay such good news!!

@Sams Mom: Hi baby! Are you relieved there was only one or disappointed?

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

🍀 March 2020 Mommas🍀

•Sam's Mom: 03-03
    •jomarma: 03-04
    •Pepperland: 03-07
    •PhillyBaby2013: 03-09
    •JEMcG: 03-12
    •MrsKerch2: 03-12
    •GreenCraftyCello: 03-17
    •Shantuck: 03-18
    •Becky Sue: 03-19
    •Mrs Lavender: 03-20
    •DeannaB1: 03-22
    •Spinny: 03-23
    •MsRedBeansAndRice: 03-24

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So even though I know ovulation, the date matched the ultrasound, they're still going off of my LMP 🙄. But that will put my c section on February 25 if we schedule right at 39 weeks

@Phillybaby2013: I'm relieved, but now torn on if this will be our last or not. I know I still have a lot of time, but I'll still think about it often.

29. jomarma

coffee bean / 28 posts

Had our ultrasound on Friday! One baby! Forgot to ask what the heart rate was... but I heard it and saw it, so that's always amazing.

Also, I realized that 2020 is a leap year, and I am due on March 4, and I was a week early last time... am I crazy for hoping for a leap day baby?!

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@jomarma: not at all, I have scheduled c sections and my husband is sad we can't have a Saturday c section for a leap baby.

31. Mrskerch2

pea / 23 posts

Hi all, I feel weird about jumping in here with this but don’t really have any where else to go with this info since we haven’t really told anyone yet.
    So I’ve been spotting off and on all weekend. Always dark and varying quantities. Talked to doc on call on Sunday morning and she has me going in for an US and Dr consult today for more info. Hoping it’s just something weird and pregnancy is fine, but if you’re the praying type or the positive vibes type, I’d sure appreciate you putting them out there on our behalf today. I’ll keep you all posted. ❤

32. beckysue

cherry / 186 posts

@Shantuck: How did your ultrasound go today? Hoping all is well and you can enjoy your vacation!

@Mrskerch2: Thinking of you and praying all is well with your baby.

33. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

@beckysue: Thanks for checking. The u/s went well.

Found one baby (phew!) with a heartbeat of 122. Even though I know I ovulated on day 18 of my cycle, they are going to calculate the due date based on my LMP, which gives me a due date of 3/14. I have a small subchorionic hematoma near where the baby implanted, which also happened with my last pregnancy but resolved itself by the end of the first tri. I'm still in shock that there was a heartbeat. Historically, this the appointment where things go very wrong for me.

34. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Mrskerch2: Totally not weird to share! Thinking positive for you and hoping it's nothing to worry about.

35. Mrskerch2

pea / 23 posts

@Mrs Lavender: @Beckysue: thanks gals! We have a sticky, growing babe in there. No explanation for the bleed but my OB said, no reason is the best possible situation. Just keep an eye on it and call back if anything changes. They’ll keep watching via US. HR was 167.

@Shantuck: so glad your US went well today!!

36. Phillybaby2013

kiwi / 520 posts

@Shantuck: glad it went well! Baby steps right?

@Mrskerch2: phew I'm so relieved for you! I had bleeding with my first and it was so stressful going to the bathroom for the longest time.

37. msredbeansandrice

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Phillybaby2013: @Shantuck: Congrats on great ultrasounds!

@Mrskerch2: So glad you were able to see a healthy baby in there. I'm so sorry you had to go through that stress.

I'm 6 weeks 1 day and nausea hit yesterday. Just that icky, hungover feeling. But the weird part is that it gets so much worse at night and wakes me up in the middle of the night. I did not experience this during my first pregnancy. Hopefully, it won't last long this go around (ended at roughly 8-9 weeks last time).

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I think I over did it tonight. I had to put the garage to laundry room back on the hinges by myself (husband at work and door wasn't dry enough to hang before he left) after the remediation team repainted it today. I couldn't arm the alarm without it on, the door from the laundry to kitchen doesn't have a lock, and it just bothered me. Then I started to change the battery in my car, but couldn't find the tool box after the garage was cleared out post fire so I had to call it halfway through getting the old one out, that I now realize is over my lift limit.

I'm exhausted, and still slightly winded 🤦‍♀️

39. Mrskerch2

pea / 23 posts

@Sams Mom: dang momma, take it easy! Hope you’re feeling recuperated today!

40. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

How is everyone feeling?

We had an US this morning, 7w5d. Babe is still there and growing! at 157! I still feel pretty normal... other than bad constipation. It was confirm today via US my bowels are FULL! I don't think I can add any more roughage to my diet. I may have to give in a take Colace or something similar. Any tips?! lol

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee