Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2020 Mamas!

1. Mrskerch2

pea / 23 posts

@Mrs Lavender: happy for your good US. But, Oy! Back ups are no fun, my only advice is to do your best to get as close to your body weight in OZ of water every day. That and roughage are the only things that work for me.

2. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Mrskerch2: I thought I was getting enough water but started keeping track a couple days ago. I was falling short! I also added a supplement called Natural Calm, it's definitely helping! Thanks for your suggestion.

3. Phillybaby2013

kiwi / 520 posts

@Mrs Lavender: I take colace daily but have chronic constipation even prior to pregnancy. Pregnancy just makes it so, so much worse. I'm going to look up the supplement you mentioned though. I'm always looking for new things to help.

4. Phillybaby2013

kiwi / 520 posts

@Spinny: did you end up setting up the FB group? I didn't get a request.

5. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

@Phillybaby2013: I thought I did, but I resent an invite just now.

I started the fb group but I've dropped the ball as my anxiety has taken over. I've had 3 m/c's since I had my son, and I started panicking about losing this pregnancy too. I have an ultrasound on Monday, so I'm hoping to have peace of mind then and start to pick up on the fb group.

If anyone else would like in, or never received the invite, just let me know.

6. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

How's everyone doing? Any ultrasounds coming up? Anyone announce yet?

AFM, I have my 9 week US tomorrow! Nervous but excited! We are also planning on telling family over the next two weeks. I can't wait to see their reaction! There will be tears I'm sure.

7. beckysue

cherry / 186 posts

@Mrs Lavender: I have my 1st ultrasound tomorrow also

We have told our parents already and I will probably wait another month until after we do genetic testing to announce to everyone just because of my age. I want to be sure that everything is okay before I make it widely known. I am excited and nervous too!

8. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@beckysue: Exciting!! Keep us posted. This is actually my 4th ultrasound, we conceived via IVF! We have been trying for our first since early 2016. I totally understand about wanting to wait. We prob won't tell extended family or friends until I'm into my second tri.

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I've already announced to my immediate family and my husband's grandparents. We did really early this time (4 weeks, so waited a whole 6 days to announce), but we've been trying since May 2017 and just had to share.

I've had 2 ultrasounds so far, 1 for dating and 1 for some bleeding I had. Otherwise we won't get another until our 20 week anatomy scan barring any new issues.

Pregnancy insomnia is in full swing right now, I'm exhausted all the time.

10. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Sams Mom: Aw, sorry to hear about the insomnia! Any better last night? Have you tried taking anything?

11. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

US went great this morning! Little babe looks perfect and was bouncing around. HB is at 175. 😍

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Mrs Lavender: meh, not really, but now I'm just counting down to the second trimester in hopes that a lot of my symptoms calm down.

13. beckysue

cherry / 186 posts

@Mrs Lavender: Yay for good ultrasounds!

I had mine yesterday and everything looked good. Baby did measure a week ahead so not sure what that will mean going forward. I am positive on my dates. Heartbeat was 175

14. Phillybaby2013

kiwi / 520 posts

@Mrs Lavender: hi baby!

@beckysue: maybe just a discrepancy on the way they measured? Curious to see if it changes on your next one.

@Sams Mom: sorry your still feeling so bad. Fingers crossed things settle down soon!

AFM I'm 11 weeks today and starting to feel slightly more human finally. Still having some nausea and tiredness but less overall so I'm grateful. I've been listening to the heartbeat on my doppler once or twice a week since 8 weeks for reassurance. The first tri is so stressful.

Have my NT scan/NIPT this Friday and we leave for vacation on Sunday. We're thinking about telling the kids over the weekend if everything outwardly looks good on the scan. I'll be anxiously awaiting the results and am super siked to find out the gender so early. I can't wait to see the kids reaction. I'll report back after Friday!

15. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Phillybaby2013: Which doppler do you have? I've been thinking about getting the Sonoline B. Looking forward to hearing your report!

16. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

Are others still feeling super exhausted? I'm 10 weeks and still fighting the extreme fatigue. I generally remember feeling better around the 10 week with my other children so hoping that relief is in sight soon.

17. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Shantuck: YES and I'll be 10 weeks on Friday. We were out late Friday and Saturday was a long day of travel. When I woke up Sunday morning I felt so hungover and was basically out of commission the entire day. I'm finding I'm most productive in the morning, by mid-afternoon I'm crashing.

18. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

I just received by Materniti21 results and was low risk for everything. I have the baby's gender sitting in my email inbox but I haven't opened it yet. With my second, we ordered a gender reveal cake for my husband, son, and I to cut into by ourselves. I'm considering doing something like that again but not sure if should wait until after the NT scan. I really don't want to have un-tell any news to my 7 year old (he doesn't know about any of my 3 miscarriages in the past).

19. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Shantuck: Love the idea of a cake again! When is your NT scan?

20. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Phillybaby2013: How did your NT scan/NIPT go? Hope you are having a fun vacation!

21. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

@Mrs Lavender: My NT scan is September 5th. I think we're just going to go ahead and share with the kids this weekend. I'll be 12 weeks on Saturday. How are things going for you?

22. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Shantuck: Aw that will be fun! Things are going well! Still no nausea but I'm so tired all the time. I graduated from my fertility clinic on Monday. I thought I'd feel a little sad but I wasn't. lol I have my first appointment with my midwife next week and then my NT scan is Sept 11th.

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Shantuck: @Mrs Lavender: just curious, is NT scan offered to everyone or just age/risk groups? I wasn't offered one last time or this time, so just curious.

24. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

@Sams Mom: I've had it offered for all of my pregnancies and for my first, I was 32 years old.

25. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Sams Mom: Same as above! I was also offered the NIPT blood test with both pregnancies - age 32 and now 35. I’m not considered high risk.

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Shantuck: @Mrs Lavender: o ok. I was 26 with my first and an now 30 this time. 🤷‍♀️

27. msredbeansandrice

coffee bean / 37 posts

Congrats on everyone's great ultrasounds! We had ours two weeks ago and saw a healthy single baby with a heartbeat of 174.

@Sams Mom: @Mrs Lavender: @Sams Mom: On the NIPT, I am 32 and considered non-high risk. I am paying out of pocket for the NIPT. My office doesn't even do a NT scan, so I wouldn't find out anything until 20 weeks otherwise, which isn't cool with me.

28. Mrskerch2

pea / 23 posts

Hi all - checking in. We received our NIPT results of low risk for everything and BOY gender. I let my husband find out first this time (I found out first last time because our screening came back with high risk for an X-type abnormality) and we’re both over the moon! Him especially because he won’t be “outnumbered anymore 🤣”

12 weeks today and starting to feel some energy come back. Also definitely starting to look more baby and less big burrito belly! Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!

29. beckysue

cherry / 186 posts

@Sams Mom: I wasn't offered an NT scan and I am AMA (42) but, I am having a NIPT done so maybe my office just does one or the other. I'm not really sure and I didn't think to ask about it. I was AMA (37) for my last pregnancy too and I didn't have an NT scan then either.

Also, I was wondering if you could update my due date. Baby is consistently measuring 1 week ahead so they changed my due date to 3/13. Thanks!

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

🍀 March 2020 Mommas🍀

•Sam's Mom: 03-03
    •jomarma: 03-04
    •Pepperland: 03-07
    •PhillyBaby2013: 03-09
    •JEMcG: 03-12
    •MrsKerch2: 03-12
    •GreenCraftyCello: 03-17
    •Shantuck: 03-18
    •Becky Sue: 03-19
    •Mrs Lavender: 03-13
    •DeannaB1: 03-22
    •Spinny: 03-23
    •MsRedBeansAndRice: 03-24

31. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

@Sams Mom: My due date is actually 3/14. It probably should be 3/18 because of when I actually ovulated but the doctor's office wouldn't change it because the baby is measuring on track for calculation by last missed period.

32. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

🍀 March 2020 Mommas🍀

•PhillyBaby2013: 03-09
    •Becky Sue: 03-13
    •Shantuck: 03-14
    •Mrs Lavender: 03-20

33. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Mrskerch2: Congrats on having a BOY!! Is this your 2nd or 3rd?

34. Phillybaby2013

kiwi / 520 posts

@Mrs Lavender: vacation is going well! Weather hasn't been the best but we had lots of sun today and are heading to the beach tomorrow and then home on Saturday.

NT scan was fine. Baby was moving a ton and the measurements were all low. We got our NIPT results back today! I'm shocked it came back so quickly. DH tried to convince me to not find out the gender but I was not having that and he finally caved after much pestering from me. Everything was negative and we're having another BOY! Not going to lie I was slightly disappointed at first and got tears in my eyes. I love my boys more than anything but I really thought it was a girl this time. I got over it quickly and am just excited. We still haven't told the kids that I'm even pregnant yet and DH is being weird about that too for some reason. 🤷‍♀️ I'm definitely starting to show so I can't hide it much longer. My older one actually said to me at the pool today that it looked like I had a baby in my belly - I told him it was just ice cream. 🤣🤣 I hope everyone else is doing well and I'm excited to hear more results from everyone!

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

🍀 March 2020 Mommas🍀

•PhillyBaby2013: 03-09.
    •Becky Sue: 03-13
    •Shantuck: 03-14
    •Mrs Lavender: 03-20

36. Mrskerch2

pea / 23 posts

@Mrs Lavender: Thank you! This is our second..

@PhillyBaby2013: our NIPT came back crazy fast too! Blood draw was late Thursday afternoon, was called with results the following Monday.

37. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

Have you ladies made the transition to maternity clothing yet? I’m in that awkward period where my clothes are getting tighter but I’m reluctant to make the switch to maternity pants because I haven’t really announced to work/friends/etc that I’m pregnant.

38. Phillybaby2013

kiwi / 520 posts

@Shantuck: I have not switched over yet. My stuff is still in the attic. I've been living in black yoga capris and tshirts all summer and just bought some cheapy leggings/jeggings from Walmart to get me through a little longer. Shirts are becoming more of an issue since my boobs are bigger and my stomach is more out. I had already put on weight prior to getting pregnant and the only thing that helped my constant morning sickness was eating so I'm just bigger all over and not happy about it. Looking forward to comfy fall clothes, layers and full panel pants. 😂😂

39. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Shantuck: I'm currently using a hair tie to button my jeans to give me more room around my waist but I won't be able to do this for long. This is my first child and have zero maternity clothes. I ordered some things this past week... jeans from Old Navy (currently 50% if interested!) and some bodycon style dresses from Target.

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Shantuck: made the switch to maternity last week (13 weeks), but this is baby #2 and I'm definitely not thrilled about how big I am already.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee