Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2017 moms!

1. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@Emsmems: Hi friend!

I guess I should announce myself here too,even though I was an April mom, or at least I had hoped to be! I'm sitting here at 40+4 and I have a c section scheduled for Thurs, the same as @lilteacherbee: . I have a final check tomorrow morning at my doctor and I'm fully expecting to make it to Thurs for my repeat csec. My doctor said last week that "you make beautiful babies, but they just don't like to come out of your vagina" haha. I'm 0 dilated and only 50%effaced. I was really hoping for a vbac,but I've come to terms with a repeat csec now. Anyways, hi to all you May mamas!

2. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: well hi! Can't believe we will have babies around the same time again! How funny! I hope you get your vbac but if not, good luck with your c/s!

3. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@Emsmems: no kidding! Hopefully our babes will sleep better this time! Lol

4. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

Good luck to everyone!

5. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: AMEN!! @StrawberryBee: you too!

6. MenagerieMama

pear / 1547 posts

My exam yesterday was unchanged Tentatively set up induction for Monday when I'm 40+5. I went into spontaneous labor with LO1 at 39+3 so I'm really really hoping to go into labor before then. But I'm feeling super grumpy and discouraged right now! Have continued to work even though I was scheduled to be on leave.

7. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@MenagerieMama: Ugh, sorry there hasn't been more progress At least work will keep you busy for a few days? Hope you don't need your induction next week!

I just finished up my pre-op appts. Just about 19 hours until baby time

8. BrandNewMom

cherry / 193 posts

Hahahaha, after asking if anyone had a baby... I had a baby! Still writing out the birth story, TLDR--Water got a pinhole Wednesday 4/26 after spin class, but I didn't realize it until Friday 4/28. Went into​ L&D at 2cm and 80% at 11pm, at 7am 4/29 I had only progressed to 2.5cm. Started Pitocin (my choice) at 8:45am, was 8cm dilated at 11:10am, 10cm at 11:20am, started pushing at 11:22am, and was holding baby Rosalie (!!!) At 11:37am.
    So less than three hours of active labor and pushing! No tearing. My first words after her birth were "I KNEW it was a girl!"

9. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@BrandNewMom: congratulations!!

10. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@BrandNewMom: congrats! Love the name!

11. JessyMess

grape / 99 posts

@BrandNewMom: Yayyyy!!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear the details!

12. JessyMess

grape / 99 posts

I am 38+5. At my appointment today I had dilated to 5 cm (!!). and I am still having regular contractions. Midwife swept my membranes to give me a little push and the contractions have been stronger since. At this point who knows!?

13. MenagerieMama

pear / 1547 posts

@BrandNewMom: Congrats!

14. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@BrandNewMom: Yay, congrats!!

15. MenagerieMama

pear / 1547 posts

Induction set for Monday at noon. I wish it was earlier in the day because I feel like I won't see LO until the next day since unless this baby pops out at lightening speed it'll be past her bedtime. But my other option was Tuesday and so I'm happy my OB made this work. Though still really really hoping she'll pick her birthday before then!!

16. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

Joanna Elaine was born today at 1140! 7lbs 3 oz, 20 inches. She's nursing like a champ. Big sister came to visit and was so sweet with her! We think she may have DH's curly hair.

17. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

Annabelle Kate was born this morning- 8 lb 3 oz and 19 inches 😍

18. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: @lilteacherbee: yay!!! Congratulations ladies!!

19. Mrs. Deer

blogger / persimmon / 1231 posts

@BrandNewMom: @abbydabbydoodlebug: @lilteacherbee: congrats ladies on all your sweet girls! πŸ’•

20. Mrs. Deer

blogger / persimmon / 1231 posts

Haven't checked in on this board in awhile! Not due until the end of the month, 36+4 so lots of time. Anticipating that she could very likely be a June baby has both my girls were on the later side. Feeling big but not too uncomfortable, still working, staying active, doing CrossFit... excited to meet baby girl #3 in a couple weeks!

21. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

I'm so happy that it's May and babies are arriving! Congratulations, @BrandNewMom: @abbydabbydoodlebug: and @lilteacherbee: !

39+1 over here. Baby has dropped and I'm getting some cramping and backaches, but nothing seems too imminent. Still working and feeling pretty good!

22. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@BrandNewMom: @abbydabbydoodlebug: @lilteacherbee: congratulations on your new little ones!! Hooray for the first wave of May babies!

My daughter arrived on Friday by way of induction! Three weeks early but healthy and content. We are home now and doing great!

23. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

May 2017 Mamas
    May 1: Astro Bee (#2)
    May 3: MenagerieMama (#2)
    May 11: Clementine12 (#1) , schubr03 (#2)
    May 12: ae2 (#1)
    May 14: JessyMess (#2)
    May 17: Emsmems (#2)
    May 18: Mrs Music (#3)
    May 19: adiamond (#1)
    May 21: franconia1113 (#1)
    May 22: combatlibby (#2)
    May 24: ladymarley (#2)
    May 26: ocean81 (#2)
    May 29: Mrs. Deer (#3)
    May 30: LemonJack (#2)
    May 31: Onyx81 (#2)

May 2017 Arrivals:
    BrandNewMom
    abbydabbydoodlebug
    lilteacherbee
    Anya

24. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@MenagerieMama: hope you are doing well!

25. MenagerieMama

pear / 1547 posts

@Anya: thanks! In the thick of my induction and just got my epidural and am much happier

26. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@MenagerieMama: ahh good luck! Come on baby!

27. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

@Anya: congrats! I'm glad to hear you're both healthy. Was it a smooth induction?

@MenagerieMama: so excited for you!

28. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@Clementine12: I was induced early due to cholestasis (diagnosed at 35 weeks). When I arrived I was only 1cm dilated so it was a looong (and boring) day at the hospital, first with prostaglandins to help ripen my cervix, then with pitocin that brought on labor very gradually. Finally in the morning I was 7cm and the midwife broke my water- bam, 10 mins later she was here! So it was a slow burn with a wild ending.
    Very different from my first birth where I didn't go into labor until 41 weeks!

29. Clementine12

apricot / 322 posts

our baby Evelyn arrived via an unplanned cesarean yesterday at 8 pm after 26 hours of labor. 6 lbs 6 oz, 19.75 inches. We are so blessed! She's a champion feeder so far.

30. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@Clementine12: congratulations!! She is so precious!! How are you doing mama?

31. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Clementine12: Congrats! She's beautiful!!

32. MenagerieMama

pear / 1547 posts

Induced at 40+5 starting around noon and Isabelle was born just before 10 pm! We are all in love

33. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@MenagerieMama: Awwww those lips! Congrats, mama!

34. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@MenagerieMama: congratulations!!

35. JessyMess

grape / 99 posts

My membrane sweep worked!! My star wars baby, Henry was born on May 4th after 6 hours of labor. I had a water birth and got in the tub seconds before pushing him out.

36. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@MenagerieMama: Congrats!! So precious!

@JessyMess: Congrats!! He's a cutie! My DD was a May 4th baby too! I think we have 3 now from this group!

37. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@JessyMess: congratulations!!!

It is raining babies in here I love it!

38. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

May 2017 Mamas
    May 1: Astro Bee (#2)
    May 11: schubr03 (#2)
    May 12: ae2 (#1)
    May 17: Emsmems (#2)
    May 18: Mrs Music (#3)
    May 19: adiamond (#1)
    May 21: franconia1113 (#1)
    May 22: combatlibby (#2)
    May 24: ladymarley (#2)
    May 26: ocean81 (#2)
    May 29: Mrs. Deer (#3)
    May 30: LemonJack (#2)
    May 31: Onyx81 (#2)

May 2017 Arrivals:
    4/29 BrandNewMom
    5/4 abbydabbydoodlebug
    5/4 lilteacherbee
    5/4 JessyMess
    5/5 Anya
    5/8 MenagerieMama
    5/9 Clementine12

39. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

Happy Mother's Day!

40. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

Happy mothers day to everyone! I hope everyone has a relaxing and enjoyable day today!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee