Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2019 Moms!

1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Had my first appointment today. They're totally fine with my svt diagnosis so that's a relief! I should get to birth at the birth center (hello water birth! I'm super jazzed)
    I can call this afternoon to schedule my us for 8 weeks. Ah the waiting of early pregnancy 😂

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@yellowbeach: yay!! I was hoping you'd hop on over ☺

3. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@yellowbeach: were likely going to do a nipt but will wait until anatomy/early ultrasound for gender. It's just so much more fun to see it I think

But I'd wait for good betas too!

4. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Jess1483: I didn’t know you were expecting! congrats!!

@yellowbeach: Eep! So excited for you! I didn't know you were in VA as well!

5. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@yellowbeach: Congratulations! I haven't been around the boards since my second was a baby, but I've caught up on your story a bit. Glad to see your name pop up here!

@dc yoga bee: Thanks It took a lot of time for me to convince DH to try for #3... But he's going to Costa Rica in January and I get another baby (fingers crossed)

6. NCSUchick27

clementine / 995 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

7. nicollette1189

cherry / 105 posts

@yellowbeach: yay!!!

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@nicollette1189: @NCSUchick27: just a heads up as she didn't update on here. Yellowbeach's embie didn't stick. She's taking it pretty well and is glad to have another go this coming month

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: How did your ultrasound go? Was it yesterday? Or have I lost my marbles?

10. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

Hi mamas! I just got my BFP Sunday so I am joining you all a bit late

EDD: 5/25
    How far along: 4 weeks!
    First child? I have a 3 year old son
    First doctor appointment: I’m waiting for a callback for a screening , from a new obgyn that also has a midwifery/birth center
    Any symptoms so far? My back was killing me yesterday. And I’m extremely tired.
    Who have you told? Just my husband!

I’m a little nervous to join but very excited. I just hope the first trimester flies by

11. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: nope not until next Wednesday (I wish it was yesterday, I'm officially impatient) . I had my first appointment last week but that was just chatting. Upside I'm cleared to deliver with the midwives at the birth center

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@magnolia: welcome! Glad to have another momma join us. We aren't too many in May

13. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@MamaBear87: thanks for the welcome!

I just heard back from the midwife and they won’t see me until 10 or 11 weeks! but If I have any concerns I can come in before then. It seems like a long time to wait!

14. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@magnolia: I think that's pretty normal. Waiting for forever sucks though!
    Do you have the same ob as with your little one?

15. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@MamaBear87: it’s a new ob/midwife practice for me. My previous OB is a bit too far for me to travel, but I also know I could go back to him if I don’t like the new practice. I really want to have the experience of the birth center/midwife this time. My previous OB saw me at 6 weeks! But I had two losses prior so I think that was why.

You are planning on a birth center as well right?

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@magnolia: I am. I really love the hands on care so hopefully everything goes smoothly

17. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@magnolia: Welcome! Yes, a small group this month. Maybe more will join.

My first appointment is October 11. I'll be 9w2d, and it includes our first ultrasound. I was offered the week before but I'd have to find a sub for my class, so I didn't, and now I'm regretting it a tiny bit Oh well...

18. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@MamaBear87: I agree... the midwife who called me to screen spent at least 15 minutes on the phone with me. I realized no doctor has ever done that before. I just hope everything works out in the end but I’m trying not to stress it right now

19. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Jess1483: thanks! Good to know I’m not alone in the waiting/ anxiety... I have to call today to make my appointment but I think it will be the end of October . Hopefully it goes by quickly

20. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

EDD: May 28
    How far along: 4w5d
    First child? 2nd
    First doctor appointment: Not scheduled yet, I need to call tomorrow.
    Any symptoms so far? Not really. I'm feeling a little off today.
    Who have you told? Just DH.

21. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@Berly: welcome and congrats!

22. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Berly: welcome!

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

May mommas! 

Mamac626: May 5th
    Nicollette1189: May 7th
    Mamabear87: May 7th
    Ncsuchick27: May 10th
    Jess1483: May 14th
    Magnolia: May 25th
    Berly: May 28th

Please let me know if I need to update anything or missed anyone ☺

24. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@Jess1483: just "eavesdropping" and wanted to say congratulations

25. NCSUchick27

clementine / 995 posts

I had my first ultrasound today at 7w3d. Baby was measuring right on track with a heart rate of 153. We were able to see and hear the heartbeat. My due date is officially still 5/10/19.

They drew a lot of blood and scheduled my next appointment with a midwife for Oct 15. We talked about the genetic testing. They use Counsyl, and nurse said if my insurance doesn’t cover it it will be $200 out-of-pocket. They will draw the blood for it at my next appointment.

26. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@NCSUchick27: aw I’m so glad everything looks good!

@Berly: congrats and welcome!

27. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@NCSUchick27: yay for a great ultrasound!!

28. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@DesertDreams88: Thank you

29. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@NCSUchick27: I'm glad your appointment went well!

30. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

hi ladies, joining you from the Sept POAS board if that's okay! There might be 1-2 of us in early June and the rest are May birthdays. I don't think we have enough mamas for a June board. There's a good chance this one will be a May baby as I've gone into labor early with my two LOs.

Good to see some familiar faces @magnolia @berly and I remember @mamabear87 from the July POAS board!

EDD: 6/2
    How far along: 4w2d
    First child? 3rd
    First doctor appointment: 10/15
    Any symptoms so far? Just tired in the evenings
    Who have you told? Husband, HB and SIL--we made a pregnancy pact and she should know in the next few days if she's pregnant or not.

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@SupernovaJ: welcome!

32. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@SupernovaJ: hi! How exciting that you could be pregnant along with your sister in law. My son was born within a few months of one of his cousins and within a few days of another! It’s fun now with them so close in age

33. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@MamaBear87: Thanks so much! How did your ultrasound go?

@magnolia: That’s super fun. Cousins are the best. My siblings are no where near close to having kids of their own, so the possibility of my SIL finally giving us a cousin is so exciting. Even if it doesn’t happen this month I hope it happens soon!

34. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Hey ladies! I hope you don’t mind another early June momma!

EDD: June 2nd
    How far along: 4w2d
    First child? 2nd- my DS is 2
    First doctor appointment: left my doctor a message today, so hopefully soon!
    Any symptoms so far? Bloating, sore boobs, and sour stomach.
    Who have you told? DH and my mom!

I’m just ready to reach week 5. I have had 2 CP’s this summer, and neither made is to 5 weeks. This one feels different though. I’m so excited to join the group! Congrats to all of you

35. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@SupernovaJ: @Jessiemuller88: welcome!

36. NCSUchick27

clementine / 995 posts

@SupernovaJ: @Jessiemuller88: Congrats and welcome!

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@SupernovaJ: my ultrasound is this aftrrnoon. I'm super nervous, even more so as they are done with a ob and I'm really afraid if something is wrong they won't show us anything and I'll have to wait until my midwife appt next Thursday to find out 😭

@Jessiemuller88: welcome! So so hoping that this is your sticky baby!

38. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@MamaBear87: I’m sure everything will be fine, but totally understand all the nerves on ultrasound day. Will be thinking of you and praying all goes well.

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: Fingers crossed everything goes well today! Keep us posted!

40. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@MamaBear87: Good luck! Positive thoughts coming your way!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee